WEMBLEY OFFICIAL THREAD - RETURN OF THE KING

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedAnt » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:41 pm

I wont be going, but will envy those of you who are and hope you have a great time.

Oh, and 10 million bajillion cool points to anyone from these forums who streaks! 20 million bajillion if you're a girl  :D
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 pm

I want a ticket but I've got 3 hopes, Bob hope, an envelope and a ferking antelope.

Anyone else going on there own?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:44 pm

RedAnt wrote:I wont be going, but will envy those of you who are and hope you have a great time.

Oh, and 10 million bajillion cool points to anyone from these forums who streaks! 20 million bajillion if you're a girl  :D

I'll up that to 30 million if you squash your t!ts on the TV camera lens
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:56 pm

can't frigging wait. our club lives for days like this.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Cant see Cardiff turning up with an army so tickets should be available surely?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Liverpool Football Club can confirm that it has received approximately 31,500 tickets for the Carling Cup final.

The full selling details will be confirmed on Tuesday afternoon and published on Liverpoolfc.tv.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Kukilon » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2601836,00.html

Thought this was both funny but a great thing at the same time. Let's beat these bitter.... I mean let's beat these bluebirds.

"The True Blue Shirt Amnesty is proving a huge success - but the hand-over deadline is fast approaching!

Since we launched the initiative on Wednesday 1st February, locally based Liverpool supporters have come in their droves to hand-over their Liverpool shirts in return for discounted Cardiff City shirts.

As a means to continually build support for our special club - and in conjunction with the historic Carling Cup Final taking place between Cardiff City and Liverpool in February, we are continuing to give the many South Wales based Liverpool supporters the opportunity to fully support their local club, becoming a Bluebird by supporting Cardiff City in the Final and beyond."
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 pm

And if they do this ^ ^ ^ ^  they want f.ucking off from our club forever . Doubt that many would do it , why put up with the sh!t of supporting a team that is not your local one only to throw it away for sum stupid stunt . Stick with it welsh reds YNWA or bluebirds ,no feckin brainer.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Some of the lads staying in Watford and travelling in
Thommo's perm

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:And if they do this ^ ^ ^ ^  they want f.ucking off from our club forever . Doubt that many would do it , why put up with the sh!t of supporting a team that is not your local one only to throw it away for sum stupid stunt . Stick with it welsh reds YNWA or bluebirds ,no feckin brainer.

they can have welsh wizard igor :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Basil » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm

I live near Cardiff and they were the first club I saw live, as a youngster in the late sixties.

Not sure why I started to follow Liverpool, perhaps it was something to do with Toshack moving from Cardiff or perhaps it was just in the blood but in 1971 Liverpool became my team.

I know who I'll be supporting at Wembley and the won't be wearing blue !
Basil

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 pm

so who on here's making the trip then? quite ironic that we've had frequent trips to cardiff in the past and now for our first trip to the new wembley we're actually playing cardiff.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 am

stmichael wrote:so who on here's making the trip then? quite ironic that we've had frequent trips to cardiff in the past and now for our first trip to the new wembley we're actually playing cardiff.

Spooky
:Oo:
Thommo's perm

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:22 am

i will not know untill midweek if i can go, theres a space for 5 but looks like theres 5 americans are going to take them but one of them has been ill just of late so i still might get his seat.will feel strange sitting next to a load of american bankers that i dont know.

going to a few others if they can get me in just in case.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
stmichael wrote:so who on here's making the trip then? quite ironic that we've had frequent trips to cardiff in the past and now for our first trip to the new wembley we're actually playing cardiff.

Spooky
:Oo:

you think thats spoky what about this.
during the build there were two build teams working on the concrete behind one of the goals, the two build teams come from Livepool and cardiff. both teams put club shirts into the concrete.

in truth i did hear that lots of others did this....come to think of it i wonder how safe the place is , its built with concrete and football shirts lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion