Signing anyone ? - Make it big and make it quick !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:49 pm

i think we need to look long and hard at rafa's buying

am i the only one who thinks maybe rafa should go??? i mean we haven't progressed in the prem league since he has been here im not saying he is bad or anything but he doesnt play the transfer market very well and now we have some money to throw around i think its time for a change

discuss.
red4life2007

Postby Bammo » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:55 pm

red4life2007 wrote:i think we need to look long and hard at rafa's buying

am i the only one who thinks maybe rafa should go??? i mean we haven't progressed in the prem league since he has been here im not saying he is bad or anything but he doesnt play the transfer market very well and now we have some money to throw around i think its time for a change

discuss.

we have progressed in the league though. 05/06 season got us our highest points total. admittedly last year was a disappointment but the team is playing better football. what we lack is consistency, something that should improve with improved strength in depth.

rafa has a decent transfer record. yeah he's bought some players not up to standard (josemi, morientes etc) but he's also admitted the mistake and replaced them.

if we were to replace rafa, who would you realistically want to take charge?
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:04 pm

discuss.

he actually gave us the highest points tally didnt he?
and if a maggot like GH can be given sucha long time, why not someone like Rafa? we cant chop and changed managers otherwise there wont be any stability. rafa is building a team. he needs time im sure he can make it.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:10 pm

a maggot like GH?
Rafa should go?

oooh we got some good fans on here lately
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Bammo wrote:

discuss.

we have progressed in the league though. 05/06 season got us our highest points total. admittedly last year was a disappointment but the team is playing better football. what we lack is consistency, something that should improve with improved strength in depth.

rafa has a decent transfer record. yeah he's bought some players not up to standard (josemi, morientes etc) but he's also admitted the mistake and replaced them.

if we were to replace rafa, who would you realistically want to take charge?

you really think we are playing atractive football?

i think crouch should go and we should keep bellers and we need to bring in a worldclass forward and worldclass wingers to:

eto'o    belamy

vincente    gerrard    masch   wright-phillps
red4life2007

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:16 pm

dawson99 wrote:a maggot like GH?
Rafa should go?

im not allowed to have an opinion?  without being a good fan? grow up
red4life2007

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:16 pm

vicente would be cool
crouch is an option though as his type of players are rare and defenders find it hard so he can be used as a tool.
we didnt play attractive football cus we dont have any flair players.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:19 pm

dawson99 wrote:a maggot like GH?
Rafa should go?

i personally feel GH is a maggot.
i dont appreciate what he did to alot of players such as fowler
its my opinion though and u have yours.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:24 pm

Vicente? no.. I don't want him, very good player, but injury prone! physically not capable to handle the premier league (you saw what puyol did to him! lol).
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:24 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:vicente would be cool
crouch is an option though as his type of players are rare and defenders find it hard so he can be used as a tool.

thats why crouch should go! we rely on him to much and just end up pumping the ball up field all the time we are liverpool and should be going for attacking football dare i say like man utd they are strong in defence and  there counter attack is one of the best in the world as much as it pains me to say it.

we need to bring in maybe as many as 5 worldclass players to really push on he would be my ideal team

eto'o  huntelar

vincente         gerrard      mascherano      lennon

our back four is ok look at that forward line!! would blow teams away and they are all possible moves
red4life2007

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:29 pm

red4life2007 wrote:

thats why crouch should go! we rely on him to much and just end up pumping the ball up field all the time we are liverpool and should be going for attacking football dare i say like man utd they are strong in defence and  there counter attack is one of the best in the world as much as it pains me to say it.

we need to bring in maybe as many as 5 worldclass players to really push on he would be my ideal team

eto'o  huntelar

our back four is ok look at that forward line!! would blow teams away and they are all possible moves

Why don't you add Kaka and Adriano to that list because we are as likey to get them as those you've chosen. Get a grip lad, where would the money come from to sign that lot?
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:29 pm

why is GH a maggot?
and rafa should go?

yeah opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, but some smell more than others.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:34 pm

dawson99 wrote:why is GH a maggot?
and rafa should go?

yeah opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, but some smell more than others.

Dawson, if it looks like Sh!t and smells like sh!t it is....... !After the recent threads etc, about having decent well thoughtout posts, it looks as though today some idiots are going well out of their way to get a labotomy before they are posting....I despair.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:35 pm

dawson99 wrote:why is GH a maggot?
and rafa should go?

nat portman is a sl*t.

joking daws  :D

Yeh well, GH isn't a maggot, a noble man infact.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:35 pm

redtrader74 wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:

eto'o  huntelar

Why don't you add Kaka and Adriano to that list because we are as likey to get them as those you've chosen. Get a grip lad, where would the money come from to sign that lot?

your just being stupid now!

we were promised a big transfer fund

vincente = 12-14 mil
lennon = 12 - 15 mil
huntelar = 7- 10 mil
eto'o = 25 mil

thats around 55 million thats what the manc's just spent on two youngsters and hargreaves, i dont think its to much to ask? that would put us right up there, we were promised a big transfer war chest for this summer
red4life2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion