Liverpool make double signing + bid in for parma d - Some good news for you i guess

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:13 pm

Bonera is a good player, i hope we get him
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:18 pm

I would like to think they have a plan B after the Owen thing failed. I mean they must have had an idea the Owen deal would be a close call on account of it being considerably less than Newcastles offer. With this in mind it would be sensible to have other irons in the fire. If there is no contingency plan then there will be raised eyebrows thats for sure. I would suggest an announcement of some sort to explain what they have been doing and why it nothing happended. Its kinda quiet right now but thats very Liverpool. I have to say Im very doubtful anything exciting is coming our way. These two kids they recruited will not fill the gaping holes in our squad.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby skipper » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:20 pm

Tomorrow night gives us some more time.  Like parchpea said, there must be a backup plan.  Hopefully, a CB and RW will come tomorrow.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:22 pm

kopite_1232002 wrote:its midnite 2 moz init not 2 nite?

Oh yer sorry I forgot august has 31 days in  :blush:

I just can't wait for it to shut now all these rumours are annoying me  :angry:
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:42 pm

Just back from my holidays in france and am pi$$ed to see we haven't signed a CB but Bonera from what I have seen of him is quite a good CB and I think he is the kind of player LFC should sign.
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion