Signing anyone ? - Make it big and make it quick !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:38 pm

redtrader74 wrote:yeah opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, but some smell more than others

Dawson, if it looks like Sh!t and smells like sh!t it is.......

very original  :bowdown
red4life2007

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:40 pm

dawson99 wrote:why is GH a maggot?
and rafa should go?

yeah opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, but some smell more than others.

up yours dawson
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:40 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:vicente would be cool
crouch is an option though as his type of players are rare and defenders find it hard so he can be used as a tool.
we didnt play attractive football cus we dont have any flair players.

thats why crouch should go! we rely on him to much and just end up pumping the ball up field all the time we are liverpool and should be going for attacking football dare i say like man utd they are strong in defence and  there counter attack is one of the best in the world as much as it pains me to say it.

we need to bring in maybe as many as 5 worldclass players to really push on he would be my ideal team

eto'o  huntelar

vincente         gerrard      mascherano      lennon

our back four is ok look at that forward line!! would blow teams away and they are all possible moves

Why don't you add Kaka and Adriano to that list because we are as likey to get them as those you've chosen. Get a grip lad, where would the money come from to sign that lot?

your just being stupid now!

we were promised a big transfer fund

vincente = 12-14 mil
lennon = 12 - 15 mil
huntelar = 7- 10 mil
eto'o = 25 mil

thats around 55 million thats what the manc's just spent on two youngsters and hargreaves, i dont think its to much to ask? that would put us right up there, we were promised a big transfer war chest for this summer

champ manager should be banned , it's the ruin of the transfer window i tell yer ' everyones gone feckin mad.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:43 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:champ manager should be banned , it's the ruin of the transfer window i tell yer ' everyones gone feckin mad.

ha ha so funny mate comic genius at work............................................

ok tell me who is impossible to get out of that list?
red4life2007

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:45 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:
crouch is an option though as his type of players are rare and defenders find it hard so he can be used as a tool.

thats why crouch should go! we rely on him to much and just end up pumping the ball up field all the time we are liverpool and should be going for attacking football dare i say like man utd they are strong in defence and  there counter attack is one of the best in the world as much as it pains me to say it.

we need to bring in maybe as many as 5 worldclass players to really push on he would be my ideal team

eto'o  huntelar

our back four is ok look at that forward line!! would blow teams away and they are all possible moves

Why don't you add Kaka and Adriano to that list because we are as likey to get them as those you've chosen. Get a grip lad, where would the money come from to sign that lot?

your just being stupid now!

we were promised a big transfer fund

vincente = 12-14 mil
lennon = 12 - 15 mil
huntelar = 7- 10 mil
eto'o = 25 mil

thats around 55 million thats what the manc's just spent on two youngsters and hargreaves, i dont think its to much to ask? that would put us right up there, we were promised a big transfer war chest for this summer

Firstly your prices are all well below what is probably thought to be their current market value. Secondly, no mention of how much we would have has ever been publicised. Thirdly if we spent £40m this year it would be almost twice what we have ever spent. Finally what the mancs have done doesn't matter to us, unless we were after those players, they have always, ALWAYS spent more than us.

Thinking that we will bring in 5 first team players is not only stupid, its living in cloud cuckoo land.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:45 pm

red4life2007 wrote:

eto'o  huntelar

sigh, yea man utd play good football
but i doubt we could sign the players you mentioned.
if we buy eto and huntelar...where does that leave voronin and crouch and bellers? someone would have to be sold.

waddya think of kewell on the left wing? i think he is fine but he is always injured, bad luck i guess.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:45 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:champ manager should be banned , it's the ruin of the transfer window i tell yer ' everyones gone feckin mad.

ha ha so funny mate comic genius at work............................................

At the prices you've dreamed up?  All of them.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:46 pm

eh? all im saying is give reasons.

eg: GH is a maggot because...
Rafa should go because....

I personally think GH did a good job whilst he was our manager. we won a lot, he almost died for us!!! he had some bad buys but some good ones...in fact some great ones.

Rafa cant go, hes one of the best managers in the world. 2 champs league finals in 3 years? this year is the important one, lets see how we do in the league.

there, like that.. your turns?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:47 pm

red4life2007 wrote:

:buttrock
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:48 pm

Vincente  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:53 pm

redtrader74 wrote:Thinking that we will bring in 5 first team players is not only stupid, its living in cloud cuckoo land.

well you keep thinking like that and you and rafa should go and pick all our players maybe if we have got 40 million pound then we could buy 40 spanish players AGAIN!!
red4life2007

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:53 pm

dawson99 wrote:eh? all im saying is give reasons.

eg: GH is a maggot because...
Rafa should go because....

I personally think GH did a good job whilst he was our manager. we won a lot, he almost died for us!!! he had some bad buys but some good ones...in fact some great ones.

Rafa cant go, hes one of the best managers in the world. 2 champs league finals in 3 years? this year is the important one, lets see how we do in the league.

there, like that.. your turns?

firstly, i didnt say rafa shuld go. it was someone else who asked for an opinion.
as for gh...yeah he almost died for us and got us many trophies....i appreciate it.

ok gonna sound super bias here. but the reason why i started supporting liverpool was back when i saw fowler play and the way he got treated by GH...i was :censored: so i hated him. thats all. im being pretty unfairly bias but cant be helped.

thats all.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:55 pm

Sabre wrote:Vincente  :D

:D  nice spotting Sabre.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:00 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:Thinking that we will bring in 5 first team players is not only stupid, its living in cloud cuckoo land.

well you keep thinking like that and you and rafa should go and pick all our players maybe if we have got 40 million pound then we could buy 40 spanish players AGAIN!!

I'd like to reply, but your sentence is incoherent.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:08 pm

redtrader74 wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:

I'd like to reply, but your sentence is incoherent.

fans like you are the problem! whats wrong with wanting more? we were promised a big fund

we were a joke in the league last year fact.
red4life2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion