Liverpool make double signing + bid in for parma d - Some good news for you i guess

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Chelsea forever. » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:53 pm

Ok so Owen has gone to Newcastle - guess its best for people to accept it and move on with their lives.

Just saw that you have signed 2 exciting youngsters, and have a strong bid in for Parma defender Bonera

Liverpool have completed a double signing of teenage forwards Besian Idrizaj and Ramon Calliste.

Austrian Idrizaj, a 17-year-old winger, joins on a two-year deal from Linzer ASK, while Wales Under-21 striker Calliste has been brought in after being freed by Manchester United at the start of the summer. He has signed a 12-month contract.

Both players had recent trials with the European champions and Idrizaj told www.liverpoolfc.tv: "I have always been a Liverpool fan and it is a dream come true to play for them.

"If you get a chance to go to Liverpool on trial then you have to take it. You cannot ignore a trial with the reigning Champions League winners. I would even have swam across the channel just to take part."

Calliste, 19, also had a trial with Colchester earlier in the summer, but a permanent deal collapsed with the Essex club citing his wage demands as the cause.

--

Parma Defender

--

Parma have received an offer from Liverpool for centre back Daniele Bonera.

The Italian stopper has emerged as one of Rafa Benitez's pre-deadline targets but two Serie A clubs are also in the frame.

"The club's shareholders have told me not to sell him," sporting director Oreste Cinquini told GRT radio. "But Liverpool are very interested right now.

"If an offer reaches a certain economic level then I will be obliged to inform the club officials of it."

Internazionale are one of the other suitors with a mystery Italian side also involved in the bidding.

Despite Parma's reluctance to sell Bonera, a bid between €6 million (£4.1 million) and €7 million (£4.78 million) may tempt the Gialloblu to sell.
Chelsea forever.

Postby neil » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:56 pm

takin the :censored:, rentboy?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:57 pm

As i said in the rumour thread i'd love to see Bonera sign, he's a class act and only 23/24 i think so he's the right age.  :)
Gaunt

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:59 pm

solid player that bonera, Inter may be in for him to, fingers crossedwe`ll get him. but thank fuc*ing god Cisse stays. :)
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:02 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Ok so Owen has gone to Newcastle - guess its best for people to accept it and move on with their lives.

Just saw that you have signed 2 exciting youngsters, and have a strong bid in for Parma defender Bonera

Liverpool have completed a double signing of teenage forwards Besian Idrizaj and Ramon Calliste.

Austrian Idrizaj, a 17-year-old winger, joins on a two-year deal from Linzer ASK, while Wales Under-21 striker Calliste has been brought in after being freed by Manchester United at the start of the summer. He has signed a 12-month contract.

Both players had recent trials with the European champions and Idrizaj told www.liverpoolfc.tv: "I have always been a Liverpool fan and it is a dream come true to play for them.

"If you get a chance to go to Liverpool on trial then you have to take it. You cannot ignore a trial with the reigning Champions League winners. I would even have swam across the channel just to take part."

Calliste, 19, also had a trial with Colchester earlier in the summer, but a permanent deal collapsed with the Essex club citing his wage demands as the cause.

--

Parma Defender

--

Parma have received an offer from Liverpool for centre back Daniele Bonera.

The Italian stopper has emerged as one of Rafa Benitez's pre-deadline targets but two Serie A clubs are also in the frame.

"The club's shareholders have told me not to sell him," sporting director Oreste Cinquini told GRT radio. "But Liverpool are very interested right now.

"If an offer reaches a certain economic level then I will be obliged to inform the club officials of it."

Internazionale are one of the other suitors with a mystery Italian side also involved in the bidding.

Despite Parma's reluctance to sell Bonera, a bid between €6 million (£4.1 million) and €7 million (£4.78 million) may tempt the Gialloblu to sell.

:D you turning red or 'som fink'  :D  :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:13 pm

Me turning red?

Just posting some info I came accross while surfing the net!

I will never turn red, im just member of this forum so I post related stuff and give my opinions sometimes - if you visit another forum does it mean you have started supporting them?
Chelsea forever.

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:14 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Just saw that you have signed 2 exciting youngsters,

:sniffle
I've had five years of LFC signing "exciting youngsters" can't wait for one of them to grow up .                      :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:15 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Me turning red?

Just posting some info I came accross while surfing the net!

I will never turn red, im just member of this forum so I post related stuff and give my opinions sometimes - if you visit another forum does it mean you have started supporting them?

:lookaround blimey I thought we were the miserable ones.. at least for today .. it's a joke .. "chelsea forever" ..  :no gawd its been a long day  :Oo:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:01 pm

well just 4 hours till the window shuts and we are no closer to signing anyone else. Newcastle have just said they want solano from villa so that could be another target screwed up. So much for we need a RW and a CB, Rafa lad you need to pull your finger out as does parry. It doesn't look like we are going to improve our strikeforce so thats that position done with. Midfield is done with exept for RW and defence done apart from CB. It's not looking good if we want to achieve at least 2 signings in the next 4 hours.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:04 pm

I hope Rafa has something up his sleeve.  4 hours to get two quality signings?  That's a pretty tall order.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:08 pm

its midnite 2 moz init not 2 nite?
kopite_1232002

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:09 pm

i thought it was 1 day and 4 hours left ???
its the 31st tommorow. i thought the transfer window ended at the end of the month?
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:12 pm

Transfer window shuts tomorrow night lads not tonight
Gaunt

Postby kopite_1232002 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:13 pm

ye i thought it was 1 day and 4 hours left, and to be hoest i cant wait doin me nut in now
kopite_1232002

Postby mighty mo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:13 pm

cmon no stick for "chelsea forever" he is an itelligent football fan who discusses issues without sinking low by  name calling swear words and personal insults, like that :censored: idiot toon army fan called "tommo"
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion