Signing anyone ? - Make it big and make it quick !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:10 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:champ manager should be banned , it's the ruin of the transfer window i tell yer ' everyones gone feckin mad.

ha ha so funny mate comic genius at work............................................

ok tell me who is impossible to get out of that list?

Yes yes ok then your right, lets go sign every fecker who is great on champ manager and everything will fall into place .

After all it's dead easy this business of signing four or even five world class players , bedding them into a squad , find the right formation for that disrupted squad , and then hopefully all your new players will click right from the off and we will go and p!ss the league ,fa cup ,champions league and league cup to boot , dead easy really.

BELLEND :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:12 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
dawson99 wrote:eh? all im saying is give reasons.

eg: GH is a maggot because...
Rafa should go because....

I personally think GH did a good job whilst he was our manager. we won a lot, he almost died for us!!! he had some bad buys but some good ones...in fact some great ones.

Rafa cant go, hes one of the best managers in the world. 2 champs league finals in 3 years? this year is the important one, lets see how we do in the league.

there, like that.. your turns?

firstly, i didnt say rafa shuld go. it was someone else who asked for an opinion.
as for gh...yeah he almost died for us and got us many trophies....i appreciate it.

ok gonna sound super bias here. but the reason why i started supporting liverpool was back when i saw fowler play and the way he got treated by GH...i was :censored: so i hated him. thats all. im being pretty unfairly bias but cant be helped.

thats all.

fair play mate! now it makes some sense lol
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:13 pm

dawson99 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
dawson99 wrote:eh? all im saying is give reasons.

eg: GH is a maggot because...
Rafa should go because....

I personally think GH did a good job whilst he was our manager. we won a lot, he almost died for us!!! he had some bad buys but some good ones...in fact some great ones.

Rafa cant go, hes one of the best managers in the world. 2 champs league finals in 3 years? this year is the important one, lets see how we do in the league.

there, like that.. your turns?

firstly, i didnt say rafa shuld go. it was someone else who asked for an opinion.
as for gh...yeah he almost died for us and got us many trophies....i appreciate it.

ok gonna sound super bias here. but the reason why i started supporting liverpool was back when i saw fowler play and the way he got treated by GH...i was :censored: so i hated him. thats all. im being pretty unfairly bias but cant be helped.

thats all.

fair play mate! now it makes some sense lol

peace =)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:15 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:champ manager should be banned , it's the ruin of the transfer window i tell yer ' everyones gone feckin mad.

ha ha so funny mate comic genius at work............................................

Yes yes ok then your right, lets go sign every fecker who is great on champ manager and everything will fall into place .

After all it's dead easy this business of signing four or even five world class players , bedding them into a squad , find the right formation for that disrupted squad , and then hopefully all your new players will click right from the off and we will go and p!ss the league ,fa cup ,champions league and league cup to boot , dead easy really.

ok explain to me who is impossible to get from

huntelar
vincente
lennon

ok maybe eto'o might be for this season but go on explain the others

and can you not swear at me please its only a debate, we are supposed to stick together not fight and in some cases steal other fans tickets
red4life2007

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:18 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:

huntelar
vincente
lennon

and can you not swear at me please its only a debate, we are supposed to stick together not fight and in some cases steal other fans tickets

fECk off wum , you've just fecked yourself there mate , bye .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:19 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:

These are the kinds of threads that should be pinned and consulted in October.  Not for the arguments raised, mind, (which are generally rubbish) but to see how many newbies who crop up each summer actually continue posting beyond a month of joining.  I'm guessing that the likes of maypax..., red4life2007 and cpc4eva may just be this summer's version of Billy_5_times.   ???  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:27 pm

Bad Bob wrote:These are the kinds of threads that should be pinned and consulted in October.  Not for the arguments raised, mind, (which are generally rubbish) but to see how many newbies who crop up each summer actually continue posting beyond a month of joining.  I'm guessing that the likes of maypax..., red4life2007 and cpc4eva may just be this summer's version of Billy_5_times.   ???  :D

haha. sure. we'll see bout that.  :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:27 pm

so because i dont agree with you im a WUM??

grow up mate!
red4life2007

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:32 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:These are the kinds of threads that should be pinned and consulted in October.  Not for the arguments raised, mind, (which are generally rubbish) but to see how many newbies who crop up each summer actually continue posting beyond a month of joining.  I'm guessing that the likes of maypax..., red4life2007 and cpc4eva may just be this summer's version of Billy_5_times.   ???  :D

Feel free to gloat in October if you've managed to keep pace, lad!  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:44 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:

huntelar
vincente
lennon

It's the last line of your statement mr wum "we are supposed to stick together not fight and IN SOME CASES STEAL OTHER FANS TICKETS "

Now you tell me bellend , what the feck has that got to do with the poo you've been spouting since you joined .

Your either a WUM or you will retract the last line of your comment and apologise  :angry:
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:50 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Feel free to gloat in October if you've managed to keep pace, lad!  :;):

why Oct? why not next season?  :eyebrow
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:20 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Your either a WUM or you will retract the last line of your comment and apologise  :angry:

why? is it not fact that our own fans did that? just because i support liverpool it doesnt mean i have to defend some of our bad supporters.........

and the name calling?? how old are you?
red4life2007

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:33 pm

back to topic...signings that can benefit us the most. who and why?
and for different type of games...different type of styles would be needed.
what signings will fit the bill?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:51 pm

red4life2007 wrote:i think we need to look long and hard at rafa's buying

am i the only one who thinks maybe rafa should go??? i mean we haven't progressed in the prem league since he has been here im not saying he is bad or anything but he doesnt play the transfer market very well and now we have some money to throw around i think its time for a change

discuss.

MY OPINION:  :sleep
LFC2007

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:54 pm

red4life2007 wrote:

Why can't these nutters just start their own forum, they can type as much sh!t as they like then.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion