Sergio aguero - Would like to play for liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Macca » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:37 am

I was watching some program the other night of football from all over the world and it showed Aguero's 2 goals he scored the commentator was saying that he had expressed his desire to join Liverpool got me thinking about Rafa saying in the last couple of days he'd like to get his transfers sewn up before the world cup starts as they show more passion for the tournament than they do all season (Diouf and Diao anyone?)

Seen the clips on him (Never saw him play by the way) he and Messi are the next big things to come from Argentina if hes got half the talent Messi has then snap him up he tore chelsea to bits on his own in the 1st leg a few weeks ago which was always nice to watch haha!
Macca

Postby Fowler_ The _Prowler » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:49 am

They said he's already been asking Rafa to sign him.
Fowler_ The _Prowler

Postby tubby » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:38 pm

Young Argentinian sensation Sergio Aguero will sign an 8 year contract with Athletico Madrid, the club has revealed on Friday. Aguero, 17 years old is considered to be Argentina’s hottest prospect and it appears Athletico have won the race to his signature. Bayern Munich and Liverpool were also in competition for the player’s signature, but as AS reported the players prefered a move to a spanish speaking country.

Marca has confirmed a week ago that Liverpool were in talks with the player, who wasn’t considering staying one more year at Independiente

I guess thats another one gone right past us. He wanted to play for us and we got beaten by Athletico Madrid
Last edited by tubby on Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:43 pm

bavlondon wrote:Young Argentinian sensation Sergio Aguero will sign an 8 year contract with Athletico Madrid, the club has revealed on Friday. Aguero, 17 years old is considered to be Argentina’s hottest prospect and it appears Athletico have won the race to his signature. Bayern Munich and Liverpool were also in competition for the player’s signature, but as AS reported the players prefered a move to a spanish speaking country.

Marca has confirmed a week ago that Liverpool were in talks with the player, who wasn’t considering staying one more year at Independiente

I guess thats another one gone right past us. He wanted to play for us and we got beaten by Athletico Madrid

it is disappointing considering the lad wanted to play for us... and it cant be to do with his nationality. weve just recruited 2 of his compatriots  ???

possibly just the finances again.  :(

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:46 pm

Are you telling me even Atletico Madrid have more money than us. Surley not. He is either a replacment for Torres or he is ther and will convince Torres to stay.  First we miss out on Walcott and then this. Although as fans we do not the details of what happens and why deals cant be brokered but we still get fustrated.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:50 pm

i cant accept rafa didnt run the rule over him. its just one of them things bav.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:53 pm

23M Euro (18 M quid) for a 17 year older? that's not exactly the policy of Rafa, and I agree.

Atletico Madrid hasn't more money than Liverpool, but they have a growing debt.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mramo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:57 pm

bavlondon wrote:Young Argentinian sensation Sergio Aguero will sign an 8 year contract with Athletico Madrid, the club has revealed on Friday. Aguero, 17 years old is considered to be Argentina’s hottest prospect and it appears Athletico have won the race to his signature. Bayern Munich and Liverpool were also in competition for the player’s signature, but as AS reported the players prefered a move to a spanish speaking country.

Do you have a source on this? Im not entirely convinced with your 2nd hand news.

That news could have just been written by anyone. I see nothing about him going to Atletico Madrid on any websites..
mramo

Postby wee_boi888 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:00 pm

Where'd you get the article from bav? From what I've read, it came from a spanish paper called "AS", and judging from some other people's views, AS is like a spanish versioun of the s*n, and has as much credibility with transfers as tribalfootball.

All that being said, I really hope that it is a crock of shyte. He looks a gem and I wouldn't want to lose out on a player with that talent, and with with the guidence of Rafa he could/should live up to his hype with us.

Maybe Sabre could help us with the credibility of AS?
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:01 pm

Sabre wrote:23M Euro (18 M quid) for a 17 year older? that's not exactly the policy of Rafa, and I agree.

Atletico Madrid hasn't more money than Liverpool, but they have a growing debt.

havnt atletico put a bid of 10 mil on rosickzy at dortmund as well  ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby wee_boi888 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:01 pm

Here is the AS link.
http://www.as.com/articul....Tes

My spanish is non-existent so a little help would be nice

EDIT

I just heard/read that Atletico announced it on Cadena SER radio station, which might make it pretty much official. I'm gutted.
Last edited by wee_boi888 on Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dimshen » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:05 pm

Red wrote:Apparantly he is the next best thing to come from Arentina since Maradona

if i had a penny....
Dimshen

Postby red37 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Dimshen wrote:
Red wrote:Apparantly he is the next best thing to come from Arentina since Maradona

if i had a penny....

i know what you mean but, several good ones frequently do....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:08 pm

The key points of the article say

* Atletico Madrid Signed up Agüero in a surprising-thunder quick move

* The price is around 20M Euro (other say 23M euro)

* The Atletico madrid board says this doesn't mean Torres will go away (I do think so)

* The deal is almost done, there's one just problem, the owner team needs money right now, and At Madrid is only ready to pay money in stages, but the deal is expected to be closed soon

* They also expect to close de Rosicky deal in 15 days.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion