Sergio aguero - Would like to play for liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby deejay-cgt » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:01 pm

I doubt he'd do well in England, especially seeing as he likes to do Head tennis and the defenders in that video look fairly short, I'm pretty sure the likes of John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell will have something to say about the head tennis.

thing is only way can stop it ,is foul him lol
CgT

deejay-cgt

Postby Kukilon » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:32 pm

deejay-cgt wrote:
I doubt he'd do well in England, especially seeing as he likes to do Head tennis and the defenders in that video look fairly short, I'm pretty sure the likes of John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell will have something to say about the head tennis.

Not really just head the ball off his head.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby tommycockles » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:51 pm

Kukilon wrote:
deejay-cgt wrote:

Wow- why didn't i think of that. I was wondering how i'd kick it off his head without taking his head off!!
:p
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:45 pm

tommycockles wrote:
Kukilon wrote:
deejay-cgt wrote:

Wow- why didn't i think of that. I was wondering how i'd kick it off his head without taking his head off!!

If you look in the video that was posted in this thread you will see that one player actually tries to stop him in that way but hits him in the chest..
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Kano » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:05 am

Paul C wrote:
deejay-cgt wrote:why spend £15mil on him when could get Kerlon Maura who amazing for £6mil heres a video of him

kerlon video

Man U were sniffing around him a couple of weeks ago.

I think Man Utd already have him and are going to loan him out to one of their feeder clubs in Brazil as I think he is only 16 and canot sign a professional contract yet.

I think this is the same guy Kerlon your talking about. All i know is that he has some keep the ball on the head trick.
Kano

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:15 am

tommycockles wrote:
Kukilon wrote:
deejay-cgt wrote:

You could also do a titus bramble on him.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Fission » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:09 pm

Kano wrote:
Paul C wrote:
deejay-cgt wrote:why spend £15mil on him when could get Kerlon Maura who amazing for £6mil heres a video of him

kerlon video

Man U were sniffing around him a couple of weeks ago.

I think Man Utd already have him and are going to loan him out to one of their feeder clubs in Brazil as I think he is only 16 and canot sign a professional contract yet.

I think this is the same guy Kerlon your talking about. All i know is that he has some keep the ball on the head trick.

kerlons 18, and man u dont have him at all
Fission

Postby CasLiverpool » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:01 pm

Sergio Aguero is a good and young player. I'll be happy if he come!
Come on Liverpool! We will Rock You!
CasLiverpool

Postby Geo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:57 am

sorry to disapoint boys but agueros not coming :( he just signed with Althletico Madrid for about 14mil (20-23 mil euro)

this is a big move for athletico who have had a less than impressive season. Aguero is among others to come in during the summer and could this large transfer sum possibly be coming out of the future sale of torres?? possibly, but its just an idea, i do not know alot about athletico as they are one of the biggest football clubs in Madrid, maybe they can. However if torres becomes available i expect rafa to do everything in his power to sign him.

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal....D=spain
Last edited by Geo on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geo

Postby Espionage » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:28 am

^ read previous pages, everybody already knows :;):
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:10 pm

i am disappointed of not getting aguero, but kerlon? lets snap him quick please.....
onizukaeikichi

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:34 pm

onizukaeikichi wrote:i am disappointed of not getting aguero, but kerlon? lets snap him quick please.....

You'd be willing to pay £6-£15million pounds for a player who looks about 3ft 6in tall and runs up and down the pitch with the ball bouncing on his noggin? Are you mad? Sure he looks like he can smash a ball into the back of the net, then again Cisse can too, didn't exactly make him very popular around these parts did it?
48-1119859832

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:22 pm

this kerlon fella does not look worth £6 - £15 million at all.

however, seeing as this sergio aguero has gone to athletico madrid. could this pave the way for fernando torres to be snapped up? ???
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion