Blatter, liverpool must play in japan.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:59 am

Agreed, we knew that the winner of the Champions League was obliged to play in the World Club Championships and in the European Super Cup before last seasons champions league even began.  We were also aware that it is usually the 4 highest placed sides in the premiership that are nominated to represent england in the champions league.  If we hadnt put in :censored: performances at southampton, birmingham etc. we wouldnt need to worry about the earlier qualifying rounds and if we want to compete in the champions league we should accept that we are obliged to represent Europe in the world club championships.  Bring them on I say and lets win the feckers!
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:10 pm

Send the youth team to Japan, or better yet, move the initial CL games to Brisbane Australia, so I can watch LFC in the flesh for the first time.

Greetings from Brisbane everyone!!!
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion