Sell carroll buy adebayor - Anyone agree?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redtrader74 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:48 am

mart wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
mart wrote:Adebayor would be a good player for us if we can get him, even if he is a bit of a :censored:. I dont see why we would have to sell Carroll to get him though.

Yeah lets get Ballotelli and Tevez as well
The three of them should stabilise the club and not cause any trouble whatsoever
:wwww

Honestly if we dont mind players like Suarez, Bellamy and Carroll why is adebayor such a big deal. If we could get Tevez or Ballotelli i'd welcome them with open arms too. Both Adebayor and Tevez have played well for all the clubs they have been in, even if they have caused some trouble.

Suarez, Bellers and Carroll seem like choir boys compared to them three, also there's the thick end of £700K a week in wages, £80 odd million in transfer costs and all the wages for the psychiatrists we'd have to hire, good idea otherwise.  ??? Nutters and mercenaries the three of them, no good for stability.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 am

This whole thread is retarded.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:03 am

redtrader74 wrote:
mart wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
mart wrote:Adebayor would be a good player for us if we can get him, even if he is a bit of a :censored:. I dont see why we would have to sell Carroll to get him though.

The three of them should stabilise the club and not cause any trouble whatsoever

Honestly if we dont mind players like Suarez, Bellamy and Carroll why is adebayor such a big deal. If we could get Tevez or Ballotelli i'd welcome them with open arms too. Both Adebayor and Tevez have played well for all the clubs they have been in, even if they have caused some trouble.

Suarez, Bellers and Carroll seem like choir boys compared to them three, also there's the thick end of £700K a week in wages, £80 odd million in transfer costs and all the wages for the psychiatrists we'd have to hire, good idea otherwise.  ??? Nutters and mercenaries the three of them, no good for stability.

Yes ofcourse the wages and transfer fees will be huge, but I didnt claim it would be very realistic for us to get those three.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby tonyeh » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 am

dundreamin wrote:I think this would be a masterstroke,we would get him for 18 million. Problem is WHO would give us a decent price for Carroll? Because he ain't excactly set the prem alight. Your thoughts people. And this ain't a WUM thread am being deadly serious

Although I've never been convinced by Andy Carroll and I'm not of the impression that "he'll come good", this would be a dreadful idea.

But, the least we can do is give the lad a season or so. We don't want to repeat the Robbie Keane debacle.
tonyeh

Postby Boocity » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 am

Kharhaz wrote:This whole thread is retarded.

Never a truer word said  :nod
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

tonyeh wrote:
dundreamin wrote:I think this would be a masterstroke,we would get him for 18 million. Problem is WHO would give us a decent price for Carroll? Because he ain't excactly set the prem alight. Your thoughts people. And this ain't a WUM thread am being deadly serious

Although I've never been convinced by Andy Carroll and I'm not of the impression that "he'll come good", this would be a dreadful idea.

But, the least we can do is give the lad a season or so. We don't want to repeat the Robbie Keane debacle.

they're my sentiments.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 am

mart wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Ok
Stop now
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby babu » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Boocity wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:This whole thread is retarded.

Never a truer word said  :nod

All the above

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion