Sack Him - All Venting In Here Please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:03 am

shawnk wrote:
eds wrote:
Penguins wrote:Took the words out of my mouth. The grass is not always greener on the other side. If an ailing patient is sick and the doctor isn't getting the patient healthy, what makes you think another doctor can get the patient healthy if the medicine needed can't be bought and the hospital is in turmoil?

Most STUP.IEST comment I have read on ANY internet forum EVER! You would obviously seek the opinion of a NUMBER of doctors if the first couldn't do anything numbskull.

This comment alone, pretty much sums up the st.up.idity, blind faith and almost sickening obsession of these so called "supporters" backing Benitez. Rest assured they would follow him anywhere, even into the miserable depths of finishing 6th or 7th, which is where we are currently headed.

:no  :no

I agree on this, there's always a second opinion.
But lets give Rafa our full support until the end of season, he deserved it after what he has done for us.

we did that oince before when we had an old player as manager, by the time he left he had sold most of our best players and the team was so downh that we was in no place for 20 years to win the prem.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 am

time to go. said it before, so i'll say it again
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Before anyone accuses me of suggesting Babbel as a replacement, I'm not....just relaying the news...

Stuttgart sack former Liverpool defender Babbel

07.12.09 | Andrew Slevison
READ MORE NEWS ON: Blackburn Rovers, Liverpool
RELATED LINKS
Liverpool boss Benitez discussed by Man City owners
Tottenham boss Redknapp planning West Ham raid for Cole
Son of Man Utd chief Gill in Champions League squad
German Bundesliga club VfB Stuttgart have ended the tenure of ex-Liverpool and Blackburn Rovers defender Markus Babbel as manager.

Following their 1-1 draw with VfL Bochum on Saturday which saw them slip to 16th on the table, the club sacked the 37-year old who wished the club well going forward.

"It was a moving year and we achieved amazing things," Babbel told reporters after the club announced his sacking in a statement.

"I wish the new coaching staff all the best and hope they will find the button to reignite the team. I did not find that button."

Stuttgart immediately appointed former FC Basel boss Christian Gross as the new manager who was hoping to save the club’s season.

"I am here to save what is left to save," Gross said in a press conference.

"I want to take the team back on to the path of success," he added, before leaving for an evening training session with his players.”
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Perhaps we could get him in as a defensive coach.......................
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Nah, mate...sure don't we have fatboy Sammy to sort that out ?
Doh !
bunglemark2

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:57 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Nah, mate...sure don't we have fatboy Sammy to sort that out ?
Doh !

I thought it was Pellegrino, whoever it is is not exactly doing a great job, until recent games that is with a poor bitters side and probably worse Debrecen side making two of the three clean sheets.

I'm guessing we will need at least two goals to beat Arsenal, I fear a 3-0 reverse or worse
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Owzat wrote:Well let's take the sick patient example further, what about a dying patient? Do you let the first doctor treat them until the die, or try someone else who is a BETTER DOCTOR or looks at the symptoms from a different angle and tries something, anything?

And the better doctor being ?

Jon Pertwee :;):
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:11 pm

But he was hindered by the lack of BBC funding so had to make do with U.N.I.T. and inferior sets and locations.

Of course this was rectified when Tom Baker came in and more money was spent and better costuming and set design was put in place. :;):
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Judge wrote:time to go. said it before, so i'll say it again

I thought you were right before, and I think your right again  :D
account deleted by request

Postby lakes10 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:34 pm

well just as long as it dont end up like Stoke, seen some of the press room stuff on it today, looks like there was a full on fits fight in the changing room after the players were told there was to be no xmas party.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby teamleader1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 pm

lakes10 wrote:well just as long as it dont end up like Stoke, seen some of the press room stuff on it today, looks like there was a full on fits fight in the changing room after the players were told there was to be no xmas party.

HUMBUG!  :D
teamleader1

Postby lakes10 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:07 pm

teamleader1 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:well just as long as it dont end up like Stoke, seen some of the press room stuff on it today, looks like there was a full on fits fight in the changing room after the players were told there was to be no xmas party.

HUMBUG!  :D

lol i hear the Stoke board are going to get 3 visits on Xmas eve
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:50 pm

s@int wrote:
Judge wrote:time to go. said it before, so i'll say it again

I thought you were right before, and I think your right again  :D

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 pm

JohnBull wrote:I was with a couple of guys last night who know someone who knows someone etc etc etc.
They're not bullshyters and apparently there's something going on tomorrow in the corridors of power.
It's going to be kept low key so nothing dramatic will be announced but a big change is coming !

Have the guys ,who know the guys,who know something etc but they're not John Bulls.hitters come up with anymore un-announceable announcements    :;):   nudge , nudge , say no more
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 pm

supersub wrote:
JohnBull wrote:I was with a couple of guys last night who know someone who knows someone etc etc etc.
They're not bullshyters and apparently there's something going on tomorrow in the corridors of power.
It's going to be kept low key so nothing dramatic will be announced but a big change is coming !

Have the guys ,who know the guys,who know something etc but they're not John Bulls.hitters come up with anymore un-announceable announcements    :;):   nudge , nudge , say no more

What could it be ?
Sammy Lee is Weightwatcher's Fattie of the Year ?
Rafa wins an award from the RSPCC for taking dozens of teenage boys under his wing ?

Rubbish, mate....save your energy typing such waffle...
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion