Sack Him - All Venting In Here Please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:
lakes10 wrote:not many fans will suport him if we only have 6 win in 20 games.

Do you know what Lake's ,for someone who claims to have a huge inside knowledge of the inner sanctum of Anfield ,due to his vast circle of acquaintances ...... your understanding of the term support is vague to say the least and this statement provides the proof ,if indeed any were needed .

I think what is most baffling to you and your ilk ,is you cannot see any tangible reason why fans continue to back Rafa ,and that in itself is galling to you ,so on this occasion allow me the opportunity to voice my personal feeling on the matter ,and that is as follows : While Rafa is at the helm of this seriously rocking ship ,I will back him to the hilt because I believe him to be the man to steer us back on course ,and if them vile Yankees  happen to win this particular battle and oust Benitez
then I will expect this club to go into freefall, and then you Lake's can delight and enthral us with inside stories of administration and how Klinsman is  losing the dressing room         :D  or maybe how Mourinho has walked after only two weeks as Liverpool manager due to not being allocated sufficient funds by the owners   :no

Top post mate , as always :;):

Fortunatly there are some of us who can see the bigger picture an not just the KODAK snap of here an now
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 pm

NANNY RED wrote:An it was sung yesterday an all loud an clear,,

nice one NR i heard the songs throughout the game, made up you went to the game an sung aloud, cause that's what puts us miles ahead of every other club- when times are challenging, we stick together as a FC an everyone associated with it. (or that's what we should do anyway).

MOTM for me was GJ closely followed by masha, what do you reckon?
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:

Do you know what Lake's ,for someone who claims to have a huge inside knowledge of the inner sanctum of Anfield ,due to his vast circle of acquaintances ...... your understanding of the term support is vague to say the least and this statement provides the proof ,if indeed any were needed .

I think what is most baffling to you and your ilk ,is you cannot see any tangible reason why fans continue to back Rafa ,and that in itself is galling to you ,so on this occasion allow me the opportunity to voice my personal feeling on the matter ,and that is as follows : While Rafa is at the helm of this seriously rocking ship ,I will back him to the hilt because I believe him to be the man to steer us back on course ,and if them vile Yankees  happen to win this particular battle and oust Benitez
then I will expect this club to go into freefall, and then you Lake's can delight and enthral us with inside stories of administration and how Klinsman is  losing the dressing room         :D  or maybe how Mourinho has walked after only two weeks as Liverpool manager due to not being allocated sufficient funds by the owners   :no

Took the words out of my mouth. The grass is not always greener on the other side. If an ailing patient is sick and the doctor isn't getting the patient healthy, what makes you think another doctor can get the patient healthy if the medicine needed can't be bought and the hospital is in turmoil?
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 pm

redhayesy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:An it was sung yesterday an all loud an clear,,

nice one NR i heard the songs throughout the game, made up you went to the game an sung aloud, cause that's what puts us miles ahead of every other club- when times are challenging, we stick together as a FC an everyone associated with it. (or that's what we should do anyway).

MOTM for me was GJ closely followed by masha, what do you reckon?

Agree Jonno was our best player an one one of the players who looked like he gave a toss,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 pm

lakes10 wrote:well over the last week i have heard some strange stuff about Rafa,Aquilani and Torres
1. Aquilani has been fit for 3 weeks but Rafa will not play him untill the team is playing better, if he is in the team and we get beat Fans and the owners might think he was a bad buy and has been a waste of money.

2. Torres was asked by Rafa to have the op, Torres asked others their view and was told it was not needed, Rafa and Torres had a falling out over this, Torres has been ok to play in the last two games but Rafa has told Torres that as he is not having the op he must wait longer to play as just in case he is not better (just to :censored: Torres off for not having the op)

anyway thats what has been said by members of the press rooms.............but we know what they are like.

Torres should have his op at the end of the season but he is probably too worried about playing for Spain. To be honest he should have taken more of a stern position with all those needless internationals and the confederations cup. I can't imagine how tired he will be come next season.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:well over the last week i have heard some strange stuff about Rafa,Aquilani and Torres
1. Aquilani has been fit for 3 weeks but Rafa will not play him untill the team is playing better, if he is in the team and we get beat Fans and the owners might think he was a bad buy and has been a waste of money.

2. Torres was asked by Rafa to have the op, Torres asked others their view and was told it was not needed, Rafa and Torres had a falling out over this, Torres has been ok to play in the last two games but Rafa has told Torres that as he is not having the op he must wait longer to play as just in case he is not better (just to :censored: Torres off for not having the op)

anyway thats what has been said by members of the press rooms.............but we know what they are like.

Torres should have his op at the end of the season but he is probably too worried about playing for Spain. To be honest he should have taken more of a stern position with all those needless internationals and the confederations cup. I can't imagine how tired he will be come next season.

Hes not the only one who looks like he needs an op Bav , Stevie needs on an all , couldnt you see him yesterday i actualy felt sorry for him.

An did you have a free pie :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:46 pm

NANNY RED wrote:An did you have a free pie :laugh:

The pies where only free cause fat sam is watching his chrolestrol :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:An did you have a free pie :laugh:

The pies where only free cause fat sam is watching his chrolestrol :D

:laugh: Mine was horrible chicken balti :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Penguins wrote:
redbeergoggles wrote:

Took the words out of my mouth. The grass is not always greener on the other side. If an ailing patient is sick and the doctor isn't getting the patient healthy, what makes you think another doctor can get the patient healthy if the medicine needed can't be bought and the hospital is in turmoil?

but conversely what makes you think that another doctor can't see something that the other doctor might have missed?
heimdall

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 pm

You could have waited till we had finished burying you Heimdall ..... ruined a perfectly good funeral now mate :D
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 pm

s@int wrote:You could have waited till we had finished burying you Heimdall ..... ruined a perfectly good funeral now mate :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hiya Lazarus
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:You could have waited till we had finished burying you Heimdall ..... ruined a perfectly good funeral now mate :D

Hiya Lazarus

I reckon Supersub fecked up the banning, I probably won't last long before he realises then you get an early Xmas present Nanny. BTW I had no idea you hated me so much, that was a bit of a surprise to me. The others like Ciggy I knew hated me and to be honest I don't really hold them in very high esteem either.
heimdall

Postby eds » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Penguins wrote:
redbeergoggles wrote:

Most STUP.IEST comment I have read on ANY internet forum EVER! You would obviously seek the opinion of a NUMBER of doctors if the first couldn't do anything numbskull.

This comment alone, pretty much sums up the st.up.idity, blind faith and almost sickening obsession of these so called "supporters" backing Benitez. Rest assured they would follow him anywhere, even into the miserable depths of finishing 6th or 7th, which is where we are currently headed.

:no  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:53 pm

heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Hiya Lazarus

I reckon Supersub fecked up the banning, I probably won't last long before he realises then you get an early Xmas present Nanny. BTW I had no idea you hated me so much, that was a bit of a surprise to me. The others like Ciggy I knew hated me and to be honest I don't really hold them in very high esteem either.

Erm hang on a minute hate is a very strong word there . I dont hate anyone , i dont know people personaly to hate them , so your wrong on that account, Yes you get on me nerves with all your negativeness an yes you wind me up an sometimes i wish i was i could give you a dig an say wake up an smell the coffee.But hate nah youve done nothing on a personal level to make me say the word hate, But you do get on me nerves
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm

NANNY RED wrote:[quote

Erm hang on a minute hate is a very strong word there . I dont hate anyone , i dont know people personaly to hate them , so your wrong on that account, Yes you get on me nerves with all your negativeness an yes you wind me up an sometimes i wish i was i could give you a dig an say wake up an smell the coffee.But hate nah youve done nothing on a personal level to make me say the word hate, But you do get on me nerves[/quote]
Ok better be carefull with the russian doll here  :D

That's good to hear Nanny because you are one of the few Rafalites who I have any time for.
heimdall

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion