Sack houllier

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bwhoim » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:38 am

Liverpool used to be the dominant force in English soccer in my growing up years.

Look at them now! Struggling against a team like Southampton.

Enough is Enough! Houllier must shoulder much of the blame. He is the lousiest manager the club has ever seen.
He is the villian in the club history!
He has all the fans upset.

Please get him out of The Kop!
bwhoim

Postby Chinesegirl » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:23 am

wait till the end of this season
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby 66-1070900655 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:55 am

Please Houiller give us a favor and get the Hell out of here. You dishonoring Liverpool. This is a disgrace!
66-1070900655

Postby THEBARON » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:58 am

Sorry Chinese Girl but enough is enough. The guillotene must be used now not in May when it will be too late. We've had too many cr#p performances , unaccepptable results , expensive and ineffective signings , and too many excuses for failure for that.
David Moores needs to wake up  and have the balls to make the decision. He shouldn't just have to read this or listen to fans to realise this... surely the abject performances on the pitch should be enough.
Make our Christmas and make the decision.
THEBARON

Postby azriahmad » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:50 pm

I can't recall Liverpool ever sacking a manager, let alone sacking one mid-season. However, if Houllier were an honourable man, he should excuse himself after spending so much on cr@p talents and installing a tactically inept team and leave on his own accord after the club giving him so many chances in the past. Also, it should be sooner rather than at the end of the season.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby deep68 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:08 pm

LFC has the players to win PL but they have to change out the Manager. :(
deep68

Postby bpm1976 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:37 pm

Read a good article in a paper today describing most lfc players as IMPOSTORS! how true that is with the exception of owen, steve g etc.  GH has purchased so many ordinary players its shocking.  Their is so many quality players who would jump at the chance to join us, however we end up with ferkers like diouf, smicer and all the french rejects.  We are fast becoming a laughing stock, cant beat Southampton or Bolton at home?  Not because we were unlucky, so many excuses GH has, we simply arent good enough.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bpm1976

Postby vlady16.1 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:00 pm

:angry: get ready to slag me
i am going to give you my views from canada as i watch fulham leeds-- they don't show liverpool games anymore. i generally get 4 weekend games and replays of others during the week BUT with our wonderful manager they are deemed not fit to show-- why other than my entertainment is this a bad thing? well man u and celtic are touring this summer and will see full houses again- mr parry may well lose all of the north american market potential to man u-- that's ~300 million people why? the team sucks: no the manager sucks-- i am tired of the injury excuse-- just check the red wings-- they have 10 players on the injury list and they still win -- they have great management

THEREFORE HOULLIER MUST GO!!! the answer is in glasgow but what about claudio?  sven is supposed to take his job ?
in the meantime fire houllier now- bring in venables to clean house as an interim and then o'neil in the summer
vlady16.1

Postby tel » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:35 am

The only thing I know he's done is create the French youth academy. That is why he is on record as saying big name players do not provide value for money. He's afraid to work with proven performers, and prefers to "discover" players yet to break through. That is why we have Traore, Biscan and Diao, and these are the 3 worst players ever to wear the shirt.

Ian St. John got it right. He's not even good at signing French players. Liverpool is not a youth academy Mr Houllier. Bugger off.
tel

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:26 am

It isn't just a minor blip in form, we've lost 16 of the last 42 league games. That is more than bad enough for a manager to go, one way or the other. Maybe those are "acceptable losses" to a club like spurs or Man City but not a club who is aiming at a top four spot with a longer-term view to winning the Premiership.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:28 am

Here's one you might like -

"we're dropping more points than Wilkinson" ???
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Nazedoshte » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:47 am

I can't believe it... losing to Southhampton and Bolton AT THE FORTRESS?.
9th we are the "has beens" of the premiership the "I remember whens" and the "it's been too longs" What happens if  Houllier goes?    why can"t they compete in the market for the best now!!! (far out look at Chelski they have no problem buying the best and now they are after Nedved, who is Liverpool buying??)
I'm afraid the cisash is gone the gate has been left open and the horse has Boltened?.
Nazedoshte

Postby JBG » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:54 pm

Anfield hasn't been a fortress since 1990....too many teams have come here and got wins.

This is all depressing....there's a lot of talk of Houllier going, but I can see him picking up a few flukey wins to keep his job until the new year at least. :O
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby antz » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:46 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've been a Liverpool fan for 16 years, im only 21 so have been a Liverpool suppourter for a large portion of my life. Having read posts over the last couple of weeks I felt I had to register on the forum to air my annoynace and grief at the current plight. Leaving Anfield on saturday I was completly gutted reason being we lost but worst than that I wasnt surprised. M
antz

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:06 pm

It seems the board are keen to keep Houllier until such a time as he has completely failed. He set the target of the Premiership in 5 years but the top clubs seem to think that Champions League football is acceptable. I'm sure a lot of fans want Champions League football but I know more Liverpool fans want the Premiership. The task is harder now Chelski have the cash but Bolton showed everyone that money doesn't always win and Arsenal have shown it twice in the last five or so years
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion