Sack houllier - Sack  gh

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:00 pm

I'm no big Houllier fan but I have to give the guy time for our new formation to gel and develop.I'm convinced this is the way forward and any upheaval now would be detrimental to the success of the team.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby hobbes » Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:58 am

Yeah.. It is time for a change. But whoever comes in,  has a tough time undoing GH's errors. Not many would be able to take up the job.

By the way, i read that liverpool Club controllers' is worth billions second to Chelsea's Abromovich? !. That could attract a few.   :;):
hobbes

Postby LFC_Ash » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:49 pm

colin297 wrote:How can u say houllier has no knowledge of soccer?! He's an expert... he has built a good liverpool size who and i honestly believe when we get all our top players back we'll shine!! If we had hamman, carragher, henchoz and baros back in action i honestly believe we are as strong as anyone!! Stop this 'sack houllier' craic and maybe get behind the team for once what kind of supporters are ya!? Its not as if liverpool are doin overly badley, these things take time, look back to how far we were behind man u about 5 yrs ago... miles!!! Itll take atleast another season, ATLEAST... and if any of uz know anything about football you could see that!!! sustained success takes time, in football alot of time.. So bit ur lip for another while yet and watch the team develop! Perfect eg is diouf, playin terrible last season looks like a world class player this year! Time folks, time!!

i totally agree with that
he's done so much for Liverpool since he;s been here
fair enough.last season didb't go too well,but we're doing alright at the mo,we could be doing better but then again we dont have quite a few key players,because they're injured.
just give the guy a chance
LFC_Ash

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion