Sack houllier - Sack  gh

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby HOULLIER SUX » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:11 pm

:( Houllier should be sacked. He is a failure who does not know much about soccer. When he was a France manager he failed to even get France to qualify for world-cup. It shows his capabilities as manager. He is only good at finding excuses after we have lost games ( which is very often). I can't see what The Liverpool directors sees in him. JUST SHOW HIM THE ANFIELD EXIT!!!!!!! We need a real manager not a club clown and spokeman like GH>>>he is a loser  and Liverpool is in danger of following his footsteps.
HOULLIER SUX

Postby supersub » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:46 pm

sack him and replace him with who? Hoddle!....there is nobody available this early into a season who will give there job to come to Liverpool yet!come the turn of the year maybe a different story.Until then we crack on and hopefully we get the results we crave.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:12 am

he must go.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chinesegirl » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:18 am

He since still in the LFC, we should support him! :O
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:20 am

He since still in the LFC ?????

what are you talking about???
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby George » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:29 am

His tactics are poor long balls up to Owen are not going to win trophies. He says he needs more time hes had five years! He has to go.  :angry:
George

Postby big al » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:18 pm

Houlier give me faith again after the spice boys era but winning the title is a step to far for him.  Thanks for everything Gh But I think you need to move aside and let the next step happen with a different manager.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:40 pm

:( It,s time GH moved over, we are going backwards this season! I,m sick of the same excuses comming from GHs mouth we were unluky, we deserved something from this game blah" blah, blah, blah!!.. same tape being played over, and over again.Give me martin o, neill any day!!.once celtic are out of the CL he will come if approached by L.F.C.
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oldredeyes » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:05 pm

GH will not come under pressure from the club itself - that's apparent from the spin that comes out of the executive suite.
However, I think that there is an agreement that if things look bleak by Christmas he will resign and let the new man take over for the rest of the season - ready for the challenge in 2004. After finally getting over my disappointment of the poor show in the last hour of play on Saturday I am still concerned about our chances this season. The top three seem to be edging away from the rest with only one place up for grabs. Are we good enough to get it? and is 4th place good enough for Liverpool fans?. I will support GH at the moment, even though he seems to lose the plot now and then. But the minute it looks like we are going to have another barren season he should do the right thing and resign. But lets get behind him now and hope to God this team starts earning the bloody huge salaries they are paid. GH was right when he said championships are not won in October....but they can be lost!
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby colin297 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:31 pm

How can u say houllier has no knowledge of soccer?! He's an expert... he has built a good liverpool size who and i honestly believe when we get all our top players back we'll shine!! If we had hamman, carragher, henchoz and baros back in action i honestly believe we are as strong as anyone!! Stop this 'sack houllier' craic and maybe get behind the team for once what kind of supporters are ya!? Its not as if liverpool are doin overly badley, these things take time, look back to how far we were behind man u about 5 yrs ago... miles!!! Itll take atleast another season, ATLEAST... and if any of uz know anything about football you could see that!!! sustained success takes time, in football alot of time.. So bit ur lip for another while yet and watch the team develop! Perfect eg is diouf, playin terrible last season looks like a world class player this year! Time folks, time!!
colin297

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:27 pm

supersub wrote:sack him and replace him with who? Hoddle!....there is nobody available this early into a season who will give there job to come to Liverpool yet!come the turn of the year maybe a different story.Until then we crack on and hopefully we get the results we crave.

now come on lets be serious about this , we obviously need a new man at the helm , and theres some great available managers around , ok maybe not Hoddle but what about Ron Atkinson ? Or even Tim Brooke-Taylor hes not doing much at the moment.
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:46 pm

now there's a goody!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby theredsoglory » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:54 pm

Yeah they should get Martin O'neill
theredsoglory

Postby lunty » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:08 am

I agree it may be time to relieve Houllier.  With the ideal replacement being Matin O'Neil. He has got Celtic playing great football in the Champions League.  Houllier only knows one kind of football and its the long ball.
lunty

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:43 am

Houllier should be sacked, 5 years of hard work down the drain, same old story.
Dont get me wrong I pity Houllier he had a fantastic season in 2000/01 and he hasnt been a complete failure like Evans & Souness, but I think he has taken the club as far as they can go under his leadership.
Time for a change before the team gets any worse(IF THATS POSSIBLE!)
116-1065305004

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion