Ryan Babel - What do you think ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:27 am

I tell you what open a thread for every player in the team and Kunt them all off, there are some real dickheads on this forum who are not
happy unless there is somebody to point the finger at.

Fuck it let's just compare everybody in our team to players in the rest of the top teams and talk about how $hit they are. Un f@cking believable
Last edited by mistyred on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MASTER » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:06 am

I tell you what open a thread for every player in the team and Kunt them all off, there are some real dickheads on this forum who are not

:censored: it let's just compare everybody in our team to players in the rest of the top teams and talk about how $hit they are. Un f@cking believable

:O

Calm Down, Calm Down
MASTER

Postby mistyred » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:10 am

You know what mate year after year it's somebody elses turn if a player i complete cack and never done anything or made any contribution at all by all means say
what you will.

But some of what is written on these pages is complete tripe.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:40 am

I just like fact Tho some people in here wrote babel off after his first season and i stood by him now who looks the fool not me thats for sure just show what clueless , hotheads they really are.  :D
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 am

Fo Dne wrote:
Rush Job wrote:He`s a young lad its his first year and everygame he has got has been out of possition playing as a right footed left winger because we have no one else

And what the hell does that have to do with him having an awful first touch and zero game intelligence?

Ruud van nisterooy had a horrible first touch and he improved that with hard work during training and became one of the most lethal  goal scorers , even though his first touch was cra.p in his first season
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:23 pm

Fake ronaldo also had zero game intelligence and :censored: touches within his first two seasons as well .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:17 pm

The technique and match awareness will come. And he is in the very best place to learn.
Even Stevie was critisized in his early years because he did not focus his passing and was prone to making rash tackles.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:54 pm

mistyred wrote:I tell you what open a thread for every player in the team and Kunt them all off, there are some real dickheads on this forum who are not

Fuck it let's just compare everybody in our team to players in the rest of the top teams and talk about how $hit they are. Un f@cking believable

Tell you what, lets not compare our players to the players in the other top teams and just blindly follow them...

Then, come the end of the season and we're third and miles off the pace, lets all sit there scratching our heads and wondering why we're so far behind again...

:no
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Or maybe some people would rather be more positive and more subjective about our players as opposed to constantly slagging them off. IE supporting the players.
Cause tbh in my short time here i have never seen you say anything positive about anything to do with any of our players or team , even after one of the players you slag off scores the winner in a game against our massive rivals not so long after creating the winner that helped us get into the group stages of the cl .
Last edited by GYBS on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:59 pm

LegBarnes wrote:I just like fact Tho some people in here wrote babel off after his first season and i stood by him now who looks the fool not me thats for sure just show what clueless , hotheads they really are.  :D

And why's that? Because he had 30 good minutes against the mancs and scored a mishit shot?

Get a grip.

If he's such a great player why did Benitez go and sign Riera? Who incidently looks twice the player.

I suppose ya goin to give me this tripe about him being a forward playing out of position next? :laugh:
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby beautifulgame » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:00 pm

I agree GYBS - there's so much bile spouted...
beautifulgame

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:01 pm

cause reira is a true wide player as opposed to babel who is a forward that can play all across the front line so reira adds more options to the squad.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:22 pm

GYBS wrote:cause reira is a true wide player as opposed to babel who is a forward that can play all across the front line so reira adds more options to the squad.

Well why doesn't Rafa go and sign a big target man who plays with his back to goal as an option?
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Ryan Babel!

What a great player...

:laugh:

Decent at very best. To often a complete waste of space.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
GYBS wrote:cause reira is a true wide player as opposed to babel who is a forward that can play all across the front line so reira adds more options to the squad.

Well why doesn't Rafa go and sign a big target man who plays with his back to goal as an option?

cause maybe he doesnt want that option as has only just got rid of a target man as such .

No one is saying babel is ouotstadning and world class extra but he is nowhere near as bad as you make out and keeps contributed to the team pretty much the majority on the time - just look at two important games (mancs and Cl Quali)we have had this season and which two players have come up with the goods for us ? gerrard and torres no the much insulted and slagged off and aligned Kuyt and Babel - CL babel creating fro kuyt to score the winner and the manc game kuyt creating for babel to score the winner - so in my eyes and maybe other peoples eyes they are both contributing massivley to our season so far .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion