1. he's lost the plot, sack him
1%

Total votes : 74

Postby oreilly » Sat May 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Destro has said it all- agree with everything
oreilly

Postby Judge » Mon May 18, 2009 12:10 pm

destro wrote:
The Special One wrote:Hi guys. new poster here. True lifelong LFC fan and more than just a amateur pundit....

In answer to the original post, I just get the feeling that a bit of complacency can creep in sometimes with fans and the club. Rafa ha had five seasons as Gafa, and at what point do you feel we are now? 11 draws? no where near good enough im afraid.

Just who is resposible for the fact w have won NOTHING for 3 seasons, not even a carling cup? ???? ???? ??????

In January etc, when we were drawing with teams like stoke, hull, fulham at home (stoke away too!) 0-0. I knew then that it was going to cost s big time in the end! and sure enough it did.

Has Rafa built a strng enough squad in the past 5 seasons? yu have to ask yourself, if we take stevie out and Torres, how strong do we look???

Im worried for the future, Stevie and Carra are 28-30 ish, and if you look at how michael owens career has spiralled down, how long b4 Stevie and Carra start hitting cr*p form.

Gerrard houllier only got 4 seasons and did just about as well in the league as Rafa IMO. you have to look ahead. Utd get 30,000 more fan per game. prob 1.5m per match revenue. where is the new stadium?

Chelsea and Arsenal have been very poor this season, and next season they will surely be better. I feel sorry for us. you win nothing for 2nd place and we have to stat all over again.

I just dont think Rafa has built a strong enough squad in five years. hence the reason we drew all them games at home that cost us big time.

Valencia 3 seasons 2 league titles.

Premiership 5 seasons at LFC and.... nothing?!!!!!  1 second place. (possibly)

I think their s too much freindly back slapping going on in the anfield bootroom/ board room. and we really do need big signings in the summer.

we need to adapt to be better.

The name itself makes me suspicious and I am in no mood for a wind up, but I will humour you for now at least.....

If as you ask how strong do we look without Torres and Gerrard then the answer is strong enough to beat the team that has just won the league, we started two games without Torres and Gerrard and won them both,Gerrard  failed to start four league games we won 2 and drew 2, the 15 games without Torres 10 wins,4 draws and just the one defeat ?

United lost five league games. Rooney missed four of them, Ronaldo missed three, and they did not play together in any of those defeats. Cheslea were the only team in the top eight in those games and yet apparently United have the strongest squad in the Premiership

You are worried that Carraghers and Gerrards careers will follow one of the most injury plagued payers in the Premiership, injuries that have been mostly due to the strain on his hamstrings due to his pace and the re-occurring knee injury that he never really seemed to let heal before returning. Carragher and Gerrard are hardly Ussain Bolt or for that matter Michael Owen, nor have either ( since Gerrard sorted his back problem out ) been plagued with re-occuring injuries.

Short of starting his own construction company nothing really Raffa can do about the New Stadium ?

You worry about Arsenal and Chelsea getting better, but offer no hope of us improving on what has been a great season all things considered, points total,records broke etc,etc.

Seems like a very Anti-Raffa inspired post to me.

destro will have googled that response :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion