Question mark over rafa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:39 pm

Garcia only 22?  I know alonso is 22, correct me if im wrong but i thought garcia was 26?
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Redrider » Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:49 pm

supersub wrote:Steven Gerrard was Rafa's first signing that's for sure;if GH was still in control Stevie would have been out the door.

That's certainly true and also a huge bonus.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Redrider » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:08 pm

Good Daily Post article on Rafa's first 6 months :

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liv....ge.html
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:45 pm

alonso is quality and so is garcia.  Nunez might come good also but i reckon josemi is a liability.  He might prove me wrong i hope.

As far as benitez goes I am impressed.  Results have been inconsistent but the football is much better to watch and anfield is becoming a more intimidating place for teams to come. 

He has switched carragher to centre half which was a great move and has given youngsters like mellor a chance.

I reckon we will be much more consistent in the 2nd half of the season and we have a chance of a good run in europe with the leverkusen draw.  Plenty to be optimistic about
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion