Question mark over rafa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby reddippydick » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:40 am

Has anyone else got serious concerns about him, looking at his signings from Spain there's only one worth anything.

So many changes cos he dont know what he's doing, IMHO.

We need new blood and new money.
reddippydick

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:54 am

Concerns, no.  I havent got any concerns, if theres anyone who can get us back to where we belong in the game its Rafa.  I can see why you have got you douts, an rightly so but dont worry mate.   He's been in charge how long now?  Its not even his squad mate and he's still made a difference, ok then sorry a BIG difference.  Just have a wee little faith in the spainsh one.  Rafa is still sussing out his squad an also the league in its self.  An as for his buys, id say they are 110 percent better than the players we have bought in the GH era.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:54 am

why did u add Reddippy to the start of your name d!ck
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:55 am

Muppet *Paul shakes his head*
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:59 am

tell us, reddippydick, do you think benitez is an improvement on houllier or not? if you don't think so, why? who would you see as a good manager?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:12 pm

Maybe Reddippydick is Houllier???
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:17 pm

Devestatin Dave (yeah) wrote:Maybe Reddippydick is Houllier???

LOL

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:26 pm

reddippydick is a dick.. 4fooksake, give him a chance.  Alosno is an absolute star, I presume it is him you mention as the only good one he has signed.  Garcia looks fantastic at home, needs a little work on his away matches, Nunez has only played a couple of games and has improved in each one ad Josemi is a decent defender, a little slow but passionate and gets stuck in.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:34 pm

In fairness to Reddippydick . Of the spanish players we have so far only Alonso has really impressed . Garcia and Nunez have yet to get going ,( I know injuries have played their part in their so far stuttering performance for us) and Josemi after a bright start now looks no better than average at right back. I think Finnan is getting better and better and would be my 1st choice for that position.
Although I believe Rafa will lead us on to good things I am with the exception of Alonso disappointed (so far) with the other spanish players that have been brought in.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby taff » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:44 pm

I reckon Alonso was the big buy and the rest squad players although if you look at it that way better squad players that the ones he inherited.

Its hard to judge until we really see him in the transfer market and apart from some activity in Jan that wont really happen till next summer

Nunez part of the Owen deal, Garcia is a good link player and a handy choice while Josemi has freed up Carragher by having two options on the right side as Henchoz looks on his way out
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:45 pm

What people must remember is Alonso is rare and hes rare because where it normally takes 6 months to adjust to the English game (even the Awesome Reyes took this long to get going) it took Alonso 6 Minutes cos hes world class already, Next season is why we will see how good the others really are and i think Garcia is a quality player who, when he gets goin on the road will be a special player for us, but yes Nunez is just coming back and Josemi has gone missin under the pressure from the ever improving Finnan who i must say has surprised me as much as Mellor with his performances so far.
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:00 pm

taff wrote:I reckon Alonso was the big buy and the rest squad players although if you look at it that way better squad players that the ones he inherited.

Its hard to judge until we really see him in the transfer market and apart from some activity in Jan that wont really happen till next summer

Nunez part of the Owen deal, Garcia is a good link player and a handy choice while Josemi has freed up Carragher by having two options on the right side as Henchoz looks on his way out

Good points Taff ,Alonso is exceptional and although the other spanish lads haven't exactly set the place on fire overall the squad is looking stronger .
I have no doubt that given time Rafa will get us back to the top .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redirish » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:23 pm

Who would we rather see Rafa or the legend!!!!!! GH . I am not going to slate anybody but
keep diouf (filty spitting tw@t) and sell Anelka
Let the team score and then defend for the rest of the game

on the other hand our spanish buys have been a blessing due to strenethen the squad.

For fu*k sake give Rafa time to get the squad he want and then you come back and give us your oppion I dont agree with your post but there you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
redirish

Postby azriahmad » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:30 pm

Rafa is definitely an improvement over GH.

GH even gives brainless press confrences because he has totally run out of excuses/reasons behind Liverpool being so dour during the 6th year of his 5-year plan.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red_Si » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:15 pm

Benitez has made a solid start with Liverpool.
My only real criticisms would be his stubborn use of the
donkey Diao and his over-cautiousness in the Portsmouth game.
Red_Si

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion