3. he is poor
1%
2. he is very poor
No votes
1. he's lost the plot, sack him
1%

Total votes : 74

Postby GYBS » Fri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm

I will continue to post football related threads if you dont like that or my opinion oh well thats your problem to deal with not mine
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 15, 2009 1:14 pm

fight fight fight
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm

After this season even if we do not win the league I think we have made massive steps in the right direction. Although we have drawn quite a few games this season that is only 1 goal per game which could be rectified with some clever signings and pre season prep. The way we have played in the final 3rd of the seaon is amazing we keep winning and pushing united. It can only give us confidence. And our 2 best players have only started 11 games together this season i think!!!!

its not all bad.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Fri May 15, 2009 5:55 pm

GYBS wrote:I will continue to post football related threads if you dont like that or my opinion oh well thats your problem to deal with not mine

You do seem to be p1ssing off a lot of people at the moment GYBS, you seem to be on a different level to everyone else just not sure if it's higher or lower.  :D
heimdall

Postby maguskwt » Sat May 16, 2009 5:04 pm

the problem with this polls is that even if I think he's great, I may not want to give him 25% pay rise, similarly even if I think he's Jesus, I may only want to give him 25% pay rise...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat May 16, 2009 5:10 pm

zarababe wrote:rafa will win us the league reported 64mill kitty for summer transfers - we'll do it complete belief !

Bear in mind according to the paper that printed that figure the 64mil is partly comprised of selling Xabi.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 pm

bavlondon wrote:
zarababe wrote:rafa will win us the league reported 64mill kitty for summer transfers - we'll do it complete belief !

Bear in mind according to the paper that printed that figure the 64mil is partly comprised of selling Xabi.

and 2 other players ~(going by SSN)
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedShredder » Sat May 16, 2009 6:51 pm

I said great, 25% raise

I know we didn't win the PL but raises seem to be a part of the world even when you don't finish 1st.

Now, if we don't win it next year, no raise
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly
RedShredder

Postby The Special One » Sat May 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi guys. new poster here. True lifelong LFC fan and more than just a amateur pundit....

In answer to the original post, I just get the feeling that a bit of complacency can creep in sometimes with fans and the club. Rafa ha had five seasons as Gafa, and at what point do you feel we are now? 11 draws? no where near good enough im afraid.

Just who is resposible for the fact w have won NOTHING for 3 seasons, not even a carling cup? ???? ???? ??????

In January etc, when we were drawing with teams like stoke, hull, fulham at home (stoke away too!) 0-0. I knew then that it was going to cost s big time in the end! and sure enough it did.

Has Rafa built a strng enough squad in the past 5 seasons? yu have to ask yourself, if we take stevie out and Torres, how strong do we look???

Im worried for the future, Stevie and Carra are 28-30 ish, and if you look at how michael owens career has spiralled down, how long b4 Stevie and Carra start hitting cr*p form.

Gerrard houllier only got 4 seasons and did just about as well in the league as Rafa IMO. you have to look ahead. Utd get 30,000 more fan per game. prob 1.5m per match revenue. where is the new stadium?

Chelsea and Arsenal have been very poor this season, and next season they will surely be better. I feel sorry for us. you win nothing for 2nd place and we have to stat all over again.

I just dont think Rafa has built a strong enough squad in five years. hence the reason we drew all them games at home that cost us big time.

Valencia 3 seasons 2 league titles.

Premiership 5 seasons at LFC and.... nothing?!!!!!  1 second place. (possibly)

I think their s too much freindly back slapping going on in the anfield bootroom/ board room. and we really do need big signings in the summer.

we need to adapt to be better.
Last edited by The Special One on Sat May 16, 2009 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Special One

Postby Sabre » Sat May 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi, The Special One. Be welcome.

I agree we need to adapt to be better.

The rest of the post I disagree. But I'm curious, what does it mean "more than amateur pundit"? Does that mean that nobody pays you for your opinion so far, but somebody will one day?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Special One » Sat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Sabre wrote:Hi, The Special One. Be welcome.

I agree we need to adapt to be better.

The rest of the post I disagree. But I'm curious, what does it mean "more than amateur pundit"? Does that mean that nobody pays you for your opinion so far, but somebody will one day?

Watch me on MOTD sometime dude or radio..........talksport.am
The Special One

Postby andy_g » Sat May 16, 2009 9:56 pm

oh fu'ck, its lawrenson

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat May 16, 2009 10:00 pm

it's Petar.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sat May 16, 2009 10:13 pm

The Special One wrote:Hi guys. new poster here. True lifelong LFC fan and more than just a amateur pundit....

In answer to the original post, I just get the feeling that a bit of complacency can creep in sometimes with fans and the club. Rafa ha had five seasons as Gafa, and at what point do you feel we are now? 11 draws? no where near good enough im afraid.

Just who is resposible for the fact w have won NOTHING for 3 seasons, not even a carling cup? ???? ???? ??????

In January etc, when we were drawing with teams like stoke, hull, fulham at home (stoke away too!) 0-0. I knew then that it was going to cost s big time in the end! and sure enough it did.

Has Rafa built a strng enough squad in the past 5 seasons? yu have to ask yourself, if we take stevie out and Torres, how strong do we look???

Im worried for the future, Stevie and Carra are 28-30 ish, and if you look at how michael owens career has spiralled down, how long b4 Stevie and Carra start hitting cr*p form.

Gerrard houllier only got 4 seasons and did just about as well in the league as Rafa IMO. you have to look ahead. Utd get 30,000 more fan per game. prob 1.5m per match revenue. where is the new stadium?

Chelsea and Arsenal have been very poor this season, and next season they will surely be better. I feel sorry for us. you win nothing for 2nd place and we have to stat all over again.

I just dont think Rafa has built a strong enough squad in five years. hence the reason we drew all them games at home that cost us big time.

Valencia 3 seasons 2 league titles.

Premiership 5 seasons at LFC and.... nothing?!!!!!  1 second place. (possibly)

I think their s too much freindly back slapping going on in the anfield bootroom/ board room. and we really do need big signings in the summer.

we need to adapt to be better.

The name itself makes me suspicious and I am in no mood for a wind up, but I will humour you for now at least.....

If as you ask how strong do we look without Torres and Gerrard then the answer is strong enough to beat the team that has just won the league, we started two games without Torres and Gerrard and won them both,Gerrard  failed to start four league games we won 2 and drew 2, the 15 games without Torres 10 wins,4 draws and just the one defeat ?

United lost five league games. Rooney missed four of them, Ronaldo missed three, and they did not play together in any of those defeats. Cheslea were the only team in the top eight in those games and yet apparently United have the strongest squad in the Premiership

You are worried that Carraghers and Gerrards careers will follow one of the most injury plagued payers in the Premiership, injuries that have been mostly due to the strain on his hamstrings due to his pace and the re-occurring knee injury that he never really seemed to let heal before returning. Carragher and Gerrard are hardly Ussain Bolt or for that matter Michael Owen, nor have either ( since Gerrard sorted his back problem out ) been plagued with re-occuring injuries.

Short of starting his own construction company nothing really Raffa can do about the New Stadium ?

You worry about Arsenal and Chelsea getting better, but offer no hope of us improving on what has been a great season all things considered, points total,records broke etc,etc.

Seems like a very Anti-Raffa inspired post to me.
destro

Postby tubby » Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 pm

The guy is a Chelsea fan surley. I'll hold my tongue for now.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion