4%
5. sack him now!
7%
6. other please vote first then state reasons in your post
9%

Total votes : 89

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Judge wrote:wonder what folk think now. so many defeats and weve only just reached november

I made one judge and BB closed it after 4 votes saying we didn't need another and that no one made one after manc match ? Even tho I did and that got deleted.  :laugh:

Err, I think you'll find that you made one after the Sunderland match and before the Manc match but that's beside the point.  The real point is that we've got about 4-5 active threads going at the moment actually discussing (not simply enumerating) people's faith in Rafa and we don't need any more new ones.  "But this will be a poll" I hear someone saying but so what: it's just another way of rehashing discussions that are happening elsewhere while adding the exciting new dimension of inane bickering over poll categories.  It's not like anyone's going to crunch the numbers provided in this polls and develop a detailed covariant regression analysis proving that faith in Rafa is inversely proportional to the current price of tea in China, are they?  Oh, and on the subject of categories, polls that include options like "grrr rafa wtf is up with you dude" get shut, simple as.  I've seen you have a pop at several posters for being sarcastic during this 'serious crisis point' of Rafa's tenure and yet you churn out this nonsense.  :glare:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 pm

The media frenzy is pathetic
"Liverpool in meltdown"
"Rafa looking over precipice"
What utter shi't!! People should stop believing and repeating this garbage and get behind the team and the manager. He is going nowhere and people should accept that and support the team. Good or bad we are LFC
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Sir Roger wrote:The media frenzy is pathetic
"Liverpool in meltdown"
"Rafa looking over precipice"
What utter shi't!! People should stop believing and repeating this garbage and get behind the team and the manager. He is going nowhere and people should accept that and support the team. Good or bad we are LFC

:nod
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion