Predictions for the season.. - How are we gonmna go?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 pm

reckon we'll come 5th with a decent cup run in one of the cup competitions. I cant see us winning anything or getting straight back into the four after the abysmal season we had last year, especially with the reported lack of investment in the team. If Torres and Gerrard stay we might scrape 4th, if either of them go we wont much chance.

For rejuvinated player im gonna go with Albert Riera, he's a good player and it wont take much for him to turn in around, Aquilani could do well as well. Cant say i have any hope for Babel, i think he needs a move.
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Paul C wrote:City are just the Real Madrid of the Prem, they wil have a load of 'Big Names' who play for the money and themselves but they are a 'Team', they won't win it this year.

:laugh:

gotta love that comparison. madrid, with their galaticos won the league 2 seasons ago. Last year they broke their record points total, and won 31 out of their 38 league games, scoring 02 goas. Only a stunning messi-inspired barca side pipped them to the post by 3 points
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Also the first lot of galacticos won everything going
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

I think city must be close to off spent more in a couple weeks than we did in the last two seasons and I expect they haven't finished yet - that's a massive gap to try and close
Benny The Noon

Postby europian-kings » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 pm

1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Liverpool
4. City

FA Cup:
Tottenham

League Cup:
Arsenal

Champions League:
Barcelona

Europa League:
Man City

Rejuvenated Players:
Really think we are going to see a blinding season from the aquaman.
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Id love to know what drugs some of you people are on Liverpool 3rd?  ???

We have a manager that won 1 away game from home last season, incase some people have forgotten?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:45 pm

After what yossi said about rafa IF it is true. Then we know why we were s.*i*e last season. So if we keep the star players , a title challenge is not impossible so keep the faith kids. Another point is of all the players that have left recently. They ALWAYS praise us THE FANS.
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Fauxy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:Id love to know what drugs some of you people are on Liverpool 3rd?  ???

We have a manager that won 1 away game from home last season, incase some people have forgotten?

Yeh but that was with Fulham. We are Liverpool.

Bit of a difference there
Fauxy

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Title challenge ?! What happens when that doesn't happen - who will get the blame then ?
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:Id love to know what drugs some of you people are on Liverpool 3rd?  ???

What sort of position do you reckon we'll be in or around?
LFC2007

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

If that's a general question I think between 6th and 8th at present
Benny The Noon

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:54 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

What sort of position do you reckon we'll be in or around?

Depending on who stays, goes, who comes in anything between 6th and 10th place.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:14 pm

i think the 7th to 10th people are on crack!  Are you REALLY lfc supporters?? Or maybe WUM,s. Get a grip . Keep the squad together and we will get back into CL. If you dont believe it go ane boil  your head. And come next may i want them presented on a plate. :censored:''ing muppets
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby bigmick » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 pm

The funny thing is about the 6th to 10th brigade, on some threads they reckon we'll sell Gerrard and Masherano and replace them with Paul Sharner (who will be in our starting eleven), and on other threads they say Hodgson is a sh!t manager. Then they say we'll finish possibly 6th ???

If we sell all our best players and replace them with free transfers and finish 6th, Hodgson should get the keys to the city never mind the football club :laugh:.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tim LFC » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:21 pm

One team that worries me this season - Arsenal! Now i think if they loose Fabregas it will be a big loss, but if you look at what they do they cross the ball in a lot, especially last season when no one tall and a quality header, this season they've got Chamahk he worries me, hopefully we can win Arsenal and move them out of the way! I still think Chelsea are going to bring in someone big. Man United i don't think so, they're as skint as us and Rooney will probably not score as many which means other players stepping up which i think they don't although i rate there new Mexican Hernandez! Chelsea will be there as always. Spurs might be depending on who they bring in since i don't rate there attack a lot, we'll see how they fair in the CL. Man City are just going to screw it up, too many ego's, too many big players, players who haven't played in the PL or together it's leading up to a massive failure.
Tim LFC

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion