Peter crouch un-dropable?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby PabloAimar » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:05 am

kirankara wrote:again pablu ur a :censored:, sign of  an idiot when u cant give credit where its due, u said he doesnt score goals, hes done it, u said hes no ability , he scored a goal, which the media called spectacular, fantastic, and the commentators described as being technically perfect,very difficult to perform etc, The difference between us and you, is that we are prepared to accept his faults that he obviously has, u cant accept that he has his strengths too, so just :censored: off and eat humble pie as ur not an lfc supporter as far as im concerned and ur certainly not very intelligent

1st off, where do u get off tellin me to eat pie?

2ndly, i have an iq of 1 3/7.

3rdly, its interesting that you quote tv commentators/pundits when they praise us, but rip em to shreads when they dont.

4thly, i never sed he doesnt score goals, i just said he doesnt score HALF as many as he should.

5thly, go **** urself u fu.ckin inbred. wat is it with u people on this board?! sooooo fu.ckin rude. its even got to the stage of personal attacks, even tho im just a cyber-being ur blood is boiling over for no apparant reason  :suspect:
Last edited by supersub on Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby kirankara » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:36 am

pablo i appologise i have got out of hand completely with the personal attacks, regarding commentators i was merely trying to illustrate that even those who are often our worst critics were saying what great ability it took, i think even you must accept that it took exceptional skill to perform. I wasnt using them as my only source, i was supporting observations by myself and the vast majority of ppl who could see that. I feel you are unnescassarily critical upon crouch, and that u base this upon a personal stance rather than his actual contribution to the team, which others value greatly, that including the manager and his team mates, surely you can see that when theres people of greater footballing knowledge backing him, there must be something of substance to him, i dont claim to be footballing superbrain, but rafa is regarded as expeptional talent in his field, so surely he knows something that you or i dont know regarding peters ability. I agree with you hes limited in his abilities, hes not everything id look for in a footballer, but he does have some great strengths too m8, and hes got a heart of a lion which always goesa  long way, its not fair to say hes got no ability, cause he obviously does have good feet and footballing brain.

Again i appologise for offending you and making personal attacks they were not necessary or warranted, and i hope we can call a truce, i extend a  hand of friendship
kirankara

Postby PabloAimar » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:47 am

fine, but dont listen to 'randy' andy gray ever agen.
PabloAimar

Postby kirankara » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:49 am

pablo andy gray is on my most hated list possibly above terry, lumplard and even mourinho
kirankara

Postby Rafa D » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:55 am

kirankara wrote:again pablu ur a :censored:, sign of  an idiot when u cant give credit where its due, u said he doesnt score goals, hes done it, u said hes no ability , he scored a goal, which the media called spectacular, fantastic, and the commentators described as being technically perfect,very difficult to perform etc, The difference between us and you, is that we are prepared to accept his faults that he obviously has, u cant accept that he has his strengths too, so just :censored: off and die as ur not an lfc supporter as far as im concerned and ur certainly not very intelligent

How harsh it that lol  :wwww

"feck off and die"

PMSL Crazy cat this fella!!
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kirankara » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:59 am

yup rafa dodd i got pretty heated up bout defending crouchie lol, i appologised for it too tho, we all in here for same reason we luv lfc, we just sometimes see whats best for the team differently.
kirankara

Postby Owzat » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:57 pm

This could be the makings of a brilliant Rafa strategy - leave Crouch on the bench for 3-4 games and when he starts he scores.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:57 pm

PabloAimar wrote:yeh aurelio and finnan did well to gift him 2 goals... as they wud've done for emile heskey had he still been at liverpool.

crouch's self-confessed 'best goal' ever was a scissor kik from 6 yards out - says it all really.

you fu.ckers really do have selective memories: did i not say only yesterday that he will play an integral part in this campaign? I'm happy that he's done well. he's done a good job, which is to fill in with tap-ins where needed when bellamy is off-form or kuyt is rested. well done to the lad.

Pablo mate you officially are the biggest numbnuts i have ever spoken to

:laugh:
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:01 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:yeh aurelio and finnan did well to gift him 2 goals... as they wud've done for emile heskey had he still been at liverpool.

crouch's self-confessed 'best goal' ever was a scissor kik from 6 yards out - says it all really.

you fu.ckers really do have selective memories: did i not say only yesterday that he will play an integral part in this campaign? I'm happy that he's done well. he's done a good job, which is to fill in with tap-ins where needed when bellamy is off-form or kuyt is rested. well done to the lad.

:laugh:

when did u 'speak' to me?  :Oo:

...and he say's i'm the numbnut  :suspect:
PabloAimar

Postby crouchaldinho » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:33 pm

Quote (SouthCoastShankly @ Sep. 28 2006,14:57)
Quote (PabloAimar @ Sep. 28 2006,10:51)
yeh aurelio and finnan did well to gift him 2 goals... as they wud've done for emile heskey had he still been at liverpool.

when did u 'speak' to me? 

...and he say's i'm the numbnut   
Quote (SouthCoastShankly @ Sep. 28 2006,14:57)
Quote (PabloAimar @ Sep. 28 2006,10:51)
yeh aurelio and finnan did well to gift him 2 goals... as they wud've done for emile heskey had he still been at liverpool.

when did u 'speak' to me? 

...and he say's i'm the numbnut   

Bloody hell guys, chill out a bit
crouchaldinho

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:22 pm

Incidentally...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iKsh0omQKc

Hadn't seen a lot of these. F*cking hilarious stuff. :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:21 am

at the moment the guy has to be in the team because he's confident. bellamy on the other hand seems to have no confidence whatsoever.

when peter crouch is confident, everything starts going for him. i remember him trying a similar scissor kick at the world cup and hitting the corner flag. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 pm

You just cannot keep the big lad down can you?

I am truly amazed at how good Peter Crouch is for us. I used to see him playing for Villa and think he's got a good touch, but he'll never play for a big team and now 4 years down the line - he is playing and scoring for fun for the best club in the world.
  He has had his doubters here and on TV but he keeps proving people wrong again and again. I remember at the start of last year Redknapp arguing with Peter Reid that Crouch could break the 20 + goals a season mark, and oh how Peter laughed. Who's laughing now Peter?

Another fine goal at the weekend from our beanpole to take his tally for the season to 8 and were not even in November yet. He looks full of confidence at the moment and he is proving everyone wrong time and time again. I know a few people are complaining that Rafa shouldn't be dropping Crouch but I think this helps to keep him on our toes. People slate him but every manager in the league would want Crouch in their squad and I am so glad for him. Who would of thought this year when we have the best finisher in Liverpool history, the 30 goal a season Kuyt and 20 goal Bellamy that our Peter would be leading top scorer?

"Freaakkkkk"

A freak they shout? Yes a freak thats banging in goals for fun, is on top of his game and slotting a 20 year old fittie.

I wish I was a freak :)
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oakton » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:11 am

I would start him every match from now on.  But if our opposition team scores first, I would take him straight off early in the 2nd half.  Crouch only scores when we are dominating in possession, he can't score fwhen we are under pressure and needed to play catch-up football.
oakton

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:02 pm

at the moment, yes he is. he's our top scorer by a country mile this season.

it makes a nonsense out of all the people who said that he and kuyt wouldn't be able to play together. they're completely different types of player.

having said tha, having scored twice in a week, he'll probably be dropped tomorrow. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion