Our targets players we will miss out on - In this transfer window

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm

GazBaz gone to City check !!!!

Danijel Pranjic gone to Bayern check !!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:46 pm

great news check!!
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Im fecking livid here again ,

No one were getting fecking no one :angry:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 pm

It's fecking outrageous. In previous seasons, we could have all joined in and called Rick Parry a c... for not signing five players by now. There would be claims that we could have had Frank Ribery for 27 quid and a Mars bar before Bayern got him due to Ricks dithering, there'd be people screaming that we ought to be in for Kaka, that Rick was clueless etc etc.

Who we going to blame this time FFS, outrageous :angry:

On a side note, I'm actually not concerned. I assume that the manager has already earmarked a couple of players and we'll be just fine. I did see in the times that we have bid 2 million for Silvain Distin. It's a start I suppose.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:13 pm

bigmick wrote:It's fecking outrageous. In previous seasons, we could have all joined in and called Rick Parry a c... for not signing five players by now. There would be claims that we could have had Frank Ribery for 27 quid and a Mars bar before Bayern got him due to Ricks dithering, there'd be people screaming that we ought to be in for Kaka, that Rick was clueless etc etc.

Who we going to blame this time FFS, outrageous :angry:

On a side note, I'm actually not concerned. I assume that the manager has already earmarked a couple of players and we'll be just fine. I did see in the times that we have bid 2 million for Silvain Distin. It's a start I suppose.

40 million transfer kitty, He has been told he can bring players in, there is limited money available, but the wage bill can not go up in the next 2 years.

Means to bring in a player, he must release someone on a similar wage promised but they left out the detail when he signed that new contract.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:19 pm

yes mate you are right,but dithering & the word kunt fit's parry down to a key! as for distin imho wouldn't be a good signing, even 2 million pounds is money we can put towards better quality for a player who will make a difference not just be another player for the sake of it. with parry gone hopefully raffa will bring in a couple of players for money well spent, that's if the yank tw@ts haven't spun us more bu11sh1t in their ever claims to try an win the fans over?

for me i still have a nagging feeling that the rug will be pulled from under raffa's feet in his transfer kity request as i just don't trust those 2 tw@ts, i hope i'm wrong, but if we have to sell players with high price tags to even get raffa the money he wants- that really concerns me.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 pm

A lot of things concern me about all this. The death bell is ringing over this club - you simply HAVE to be concerned.

F*ck knows where it will finish up.  :sniffle

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm

We didn't want Barry- CHECK
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:55 pm

redhayesy wrote:for me i still have a nagging feeling that the rug will be pulled from under raffa's feet in his transfer kity request as i just don't trust those 2 tw@ts, i hope i'm wrong, but if we have to sell players with high price tags to even get raffa the money he wants- that really concerns me.

Nail on head Hayesy, From what ive been hearin anyway

We are in what you call sh.ite street at mo , lots of naughty things goin on behind the scenes , im fuming an absolutly terrified
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Only a rumour up to now but one thats gathering pace.

Window watch: Liverpool set to lose out on David Silva

Silva is a target of Benitez, but the Valencia player's agents are in talks over a move to Real Madrid
Gary Jacob

Liverpool are in danger of missing out on another summer signing after David Silva’s representatives held talks with Real Madrid last night.

Rafael Benítez had identified the midfield player as capable of bringing more flair to Liverpool’s attacking play, but he may have to turn his attentions elsewhere. The Merseyside club lost out on Gareth Barry, who moved from Aston Villa to Manchester City for £12 million this week.

Real have a transfer budget thought to be as much as £200 million to sign about five players this summer and they believe Silva will cost little more than the £20 million that Juventus offered last summer. Valencia will be forced to sell some players because of a poor financial position.

Julio Llorente and Amadeo Rangel, Silva’s agents, met Miguel Pardeza, Real’s sporting director, and Jorge Valdano, their director general, for 1½ hours at the Bernabéu yesterday.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol....941.ece

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:Only a rumour up to now but one thats gathering pace.

Window watch: Liverpool set to lose out on David Silva

Silva is a target of Benitez, but the Valencia player's agents are in talks over a move to Real Madrid
Gary Jacob

Liverpool are in danger of missing out on another summer signing after David Silva’s representatives held talks with Real Madrid last night.

Rafael Benítez had identified the midfield player as capable of bringing more flair to Liverpool’s attacking play, but he may have to turn his attentions elsewhere. The Merseyside club lost out on Gareth Barry, who moved from Aston Villa to Manchester City for £12 million this week.

Real have a transfer budget thought to be as much as £200 million to sign about five players this summer and they believe Silva will cost little more than the £20 million that Juventus offered last summer. Valencia will be forced to sell some players because of a poor financial position.

Julio Llorente and Amadeo Rangel, Silva’s agents, met Miguel Pardeza, Real’s sporting director, and Jorge Valdano, their director general, for 1½ hours at the Bernabéu yesterday.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol....941.ece

'lost out on barry'?? we didn't even make a bid!

If Silva wants to go to Real then there is little we can do about it. But i'm hopeful we'll get 2 major singings this summer.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:05 pm

feck me if we lose out on our targets we're gonna be left with the dregs at the bottom :(
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 pm

7_Kewell wrote:'lost out on barry'?? we didn't even make a bid!

Rafa tried to highjack the deal on Monday night, where have you been kewell?

We matched Citys offer.

He didnt want to come because he was asked to be a utility player for us.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 pm

I will carry on as I do every summer and ignore all of the rumours--some exciting, many deflating--swirling around the club.  98% of what you read in the papers turns out to be nonsense and it's just not worth getting worked up into a lather over.  If you need me, I'll be out on my rock.  Ohm.......

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Lads, the club accounts dictate we wont be buying anyone fancy this year.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion