New Official Adidas Liverpool Kit - All discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anti-hero » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:20 am

Yeah..

I hate football shirts with collars..

Remember that time when those whores at Manure thought it was cool to pull the collar up?

Kinda a la Dracula?

Oh boy.. If I only had a stake.. :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheKitMan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:31 pm

The 3rd Strip, alegedly!

TheKitMan

Postby Dundalk » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:35 pm

Thats faker than Pamelas chest! :p
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:47 pm

Nice shirt design but is so FAKE it's untrue. Again we've got the old reebok shield that the badge is mounted on and as this ain't an integral part of the club badge i can't see another company using a design previously used by a different manufacturer (even if adidas do own reebok now). Secondly why the fookin hell will we need a third kit when the chances of us playing a team in red and yellow next season are minute, the only team i can think that we have the slightest chance of meeting is Bradford and that has to be a 1 in 90(odd) chance through the FA cup or carling cup.

I have to ask and maybe Michael Yip may have some idea but how come there are images of chelsea, Madrid, AC Milan and Newcastle shirts that appear to be authentic (if not the finished design) being released but absolutely stuff all of the liverpool shirts apart from two dodgy quality drawings?

Answers on a postcard please.  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Michael Yip » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:54 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Nice shirt design but is so FAKE it's untrue. Again we've got the old reebok shield that the badge is mounted on and as this ain't an integral part of the club badge i can't see another company using a design previously used by a different manufacturer (even if adidas do own reebok now). Secondly why the fookin hell will we need a third kit when the chances of us playing a team in red and yellow next season are minute, the only team i can think that we have the slightest chance of meeting is Bradford and that has to be a 1 in 90(odd) chance through the FA cup or carling cup.

I have to ask and maybe Michael Yip may have some idea but how come there are images of chelsea, Madrid, AC Milan and Newcastle shirts that appear to be authentic (if not the finished design) being released but absolutely stuff all of the liverpool shirts apart from two dodgy quality drawings?

Haha, that sounds absurd to me too. The only accessible Liverpool kits are the blue prints from official Adidas catalogue.  :rasp

God knows why no actual item is displayed at the Adidas distributor. Anyway, the new home and away kits will be available from my town here around 30/06/2006. That's what I have heard from dealers here.

Bear in mind too, someone rumours and speculates the possibility of a new CL 2006/07 shirt too, but until now nothing can be inferred from Adidas for a confirmation of it's launch.  :no
Michael Yip

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:07 pm

From lfc.tv

REDS TO WEAR REEBOK KIT IN CARDIFF
Paul Rogers 27 April 2006 
Liverpool Football Club have today moved to dismiss reports that the club's players will wear next season's new Adidas strip at Cardiff when they face West Ham in the FA Cup final. 
Ian Cotton, Liverpool Football Club spokesperson, today told liverpoolfc.tv: "Contrary to a report in one of today's national newspapers, the team will not unveil the new Adidas kit at Cardiff on May 13. The players will be wearing the present Reebok kit."
ivor_the_injun

Postby Gareth G » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:27 pm

Michael Yip, on the away strip, is that a small, discrete liverbird under the number 8 of Gerrard and just above the circular stitch line?
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:32 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:Michael Yip, on the away strip, is that a small, discrete liverbird under the number 8 of Gerrard and just above the circular stitch line?

Looks like it doesn't it?
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:10 pm

Yeah it does doesnt it, good spot!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:47 pm

Thank's mate, it very much does look like it and I'm near 100% it is, but it's just a tad difficult to be sure, if it is, it's a very nice touch.

Ahhh, it definitely is, I just tilted my lap top screen down and it darkened it, just about making it out, it also say's L.F.C. under it.

P.S. Michael, is there any pic's of the goalkeeper top's you can show us? In my opinion, we haven't had a nice keeper top for a while, bar the current yellow one maybe.
Last edited by Gareth G on Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:39 pm

Bloody hell!be honest here none of you have got a clue as to what are new strip next season will look like? its all just wishfull speculation, so lets put this one to bed eh guys, and leave it to the people who are really in the know...Adidas!!.  :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheKitMan » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:12 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:why the fookin hell will we need a third kit when the chances of us playing a team in red and yellow next season are minute

RUSHIE#9 The Odds are Currently 4-1 as Watford are in play-offs, with three other teams,  if they come up what colours would we wear against them in their new home kit?

Sorry don't have a postcard
Last edited by TheKitMan on Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheKitMan

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:14 pm

Liverpool will wear their new kit in the FA Cup Final. It says that in the Daily Mail anyway.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:49 pm

Last edited by lakes10 on Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:51 pm

Doesn't work lakes10, but if adamnbarrett would look up on this very page, he'd read the information you're trying to post.

Liverpool will NOT wear their new kit in the final.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion