Much respect for you lot

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Chelsea » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:12 am

first of all i am a chelsea fan, but do not worry i am not here to spam or hate on your great club in any way.

i would hope some of you might even be able to see me as a useful source of external opinion....but most likely you will see me as a scummer :D

nevertheles i felt totally compelled to say a few things based on our new found rivalry and tonights game;

1. i apologise on behalf of chelsea fans for michael essien's tackle...it was disgraceful and i will be writing in to the club to show my distaste.

2. your manager has ours in his pocket, a source of continued frustration for me i must admit.
Chelsea

Postby AussieKopite » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:15 am

Chelsea wrote:first of all i am a chelsea fan, but do not worry i am not here to spam or hate on your great club in any way.

i would hope some of you might even be able to see me as a useful source of external opinion....but most likely you will see me as a scummer :D

nevertheles i felt totally compelled to say a few things based on our new found rivalry and tonights game;

1. i apologise on behalf of chelsea fans for michael essien's tackle...it was disgraceful and i will be writing in to the club to show my distaste.

2. your manager has ours in his pocket, a source of continued frustration for me i must admit.

Nice to hear from a responsible Chelsea fan mate. Kudos.

I hope UEFA looks at the replay and acts accordingly.

Now if only overtake you guys in the Prem.  :)
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:16 am

Thanks I think !

Essiens tackle should have got jail and yes benitez is the special one !
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:17 am

Now if only overtake you guys in the Prem.

Wishful thinking me thinks, but Europe will do nicely for now. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Chelsea » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:19 am

whilst it is impossible not to love jose's cheeky grin and flair in press conferences it is easily possible to have disdain for his over protection of some of our players and his inability to judge who is and isnt playing well....for instance lampard is :censored: atm and gerrard showed why he is better on his day last night.

with reguards to the premiership....i think your lot (not just saying this cos its a pool board) are the ones in the long term that will be challenging us....wenger is too cocky with his forward play to be solid enough to overtake us and man u need to start from scratch.

unfortunately (for you) because of our obscene wealth and vast squad this premiership season is ours barring some hideous disaster.
Chelsea

Postby AussieKopite » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:20 am

A.B. wrote:

With our form in the prem at the moment, its not so wishfull, especially if we keep winning and Chelski draw a few, we are suddenly a lot closer.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:23 am

AussieKopite wrote:
A.B. wrote:

With our form in the prem at the moment, its not so wishfull, especially if we keep winning and Chelski draw a few, we are suddenly a lot closer.

Well said Aussie
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:26 am

Chelsea wrote:whilst it is impossible not to love jose's cheeky grin and flair in press conferences it is easily possible to have disdain for his over protection of some of our players and his inability to judge who is and isnt playing well....for instance lampard is :censored: atm and gerrard showed why he is better on his day last night.

with reguards to the premiership....i think your lot (not just saying this cos its a pool board) are the ones in the long term that will be challenging us....wenger is too cocky with his forward play to be solid enough to overtake us and man u need to start from scratch.

unfortunately (for you) because of our obscene wealth and vast squad this premiership season is ours barring some hideous disaster.

I think you will find that no Liverpool fan on here really thinks or has ever thought since the season kicked off that Chelsea wont win the premiership.A top 3 place would be a great return for us this season but i agree that next year we will be your closest challengers.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:28 am

drummerphil wrote:
Chelsea wrote:whilst it is impossible not to love jose's cheeky grin and flair in press conferences it is easily possible to have disdain for his over protection of some of our players and his inability to judge who is and isnt playing well....for instance lampard is :censored: atm and gerrard showed why he is better on his day last night.

I think you will find that no Liverpool fan on here really thinks or has ever thought since the season kicked off that Chelsea wont win the premiership.A top 3 place would be a great return for us this season but i agree that next year we will be your closest challengers.

ok but WHY NOT we are on a great run it could happen we are playing good stuff
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:30 am

dont get me wrong i would be made up......but can anyone see Chelsea losing 3 games and us winning all ours.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:34 am

i hear what what you are saying in might seem impossble but it could happen we are laying that well, we are at the moment showing championship forum so why not we are playing so well
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:38 am

We wont win the league, even if we won every game till the end of the season, Chelsea wont drop to many points, Top 3 will merit a great season if we get a cup as well.

We are building.....where not there yet, but we are getting there.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:39 am

drummerphil wrote:dont get me wrong i would be made up......but can anyone see Chelsea losing 3 games and us winning all ours.

well if us manure and arsholes beat them (hopefully) its a diffrent ball game
not literali its still football oh u no what i mean
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby AussieKopite » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:43 am

drummerphil wrote:dont get me wrong i would be made up......but can anyone see Chelsea losing 3 games and us winning all ours.

They don't have to lose, they can draw a few and we're in with a chance.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:45 am

*XABIALONSO* wrote:

well if us manure and arsholes beat them (hopefully) its a diffrent ball game
not literali its still football oh u no what i mean

I think ManU & LFC are capable of beating Chelski. They get unlucky in another game... well, we'll see.

It's not impossible for us to beat them.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion