Respect for liverpool fc...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ripper » Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:01 pm

Hello to the Liverpool english fans !
I have to say that I'm new on your site, but I'm an old supporter of english football. Since I know myself as a football supporter I used to support english football teams (except when they been playing against romanians...)
The atmosphere on english stadiums are so cool ! I would be happy if the standard of romanian stadiums will reached someday yours... :cool:
Anyway, on november 6, 2003 Anno Domini, you'll be visiting us and I'll be on the Steaua stadium. Probably, you got the first chance for next round qualifying games, but Steaua always did good games against UK teams. Remember Glasgow Rangers, Aston Villa (so close...), West Ham United were throw out the competition and now...a few days ago we eliminated "your" Southampton  :cool:
I hope will be two beautiful matches and who's the best to...win ! I hope that team will be my soul team, Steaua Bucharest !   :D
GO STEAUA, GO !
Ripper

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:23 pm

Hi Ripper
Welcome to the website, Remember any questions mate visit Ask Beavis!
I was reading about Ceaucescu on how he used to force all of Romanias best players to play for Steaua, he was a sod wasnt he? A bit like Abramovich at Chelsea!
Anyway best of luck when the Reds face Steaua hope to hear from you soon mate!
Cool Avatar!

Regards
Beavis
116-1065305004

Postby Ripper » Sat Oct 18, 2003 3:48 pm

The legend with Ceausescu Valentin (is about his son,the father never involved into football) and "he used to force all of romanians best players to play for Steaua" is half true as all legends... :cool:
You know the legend with Dracula... :angry:  Is not true, though is good for our tourism agencies... :D
Most of Steaua players has joined the team much earlier than 1986,when we won the European Championship Cup, and some of the abuses was made after that (the best example: Gica Hagi...) With our best romanian player of all times, Steaua strike once again in the final of European Super Cup in 1987 against Dinamo Kiev and in 1989, when Steaua plays another final with AC Milan and lost with...4-0 :(
Anyway,thanks for your kindly words...:)

About the avatar, I was happy when I dicovered this one because "Smiley Eddie" (from Iron Maiden) is the official image for "Ultras Steaua" supporters... :cool:
GO STEAUA, GO !
Ripper

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion