Respect - Who does everyone respect in the team?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:34 pm

I respect:

Gerrard: I know this whole transfer thing is getting people ******, but at the end of the day Gerrard could stroll onto any team in the world but chose to stay with us because of his love for the club.

Alonso: Could've gone to Real, but came here because he wanted to. It wasn't about money, it was about football. He has tremendous skill and will one day be regardest as a world XI regular for everyone.

Riise: I said on the day he first played for the Reds that he would one day be a top quality player and I still see this as true. He's never stopped learning and always shows desire and drive.

Carragher: Tireless, talented, tough as old boots and a real workhorse. I wouldn't let him go for £20m.

Baros: Has shouldered so much resposibility since Owen left and the Cisse's Blackburn experience. He doesn't have to be with us, but he stayed and continues to terrify defenders and I never want him to leave as long as he shows this kind of form.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:47 pm

I also respect cisse's due to the attitude he's adopted towards his injury and smicer for returning from a career threatening injury.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:53 pm

i respect rafa for not making excuses when things have been bad this season i.e injuries,bad refs,ex players moaning ,pressure from the southern media and so on,he's taken it all on the chin and got on with it ,how refreshing that is.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:53 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:i respect rafa for not making excuses when things have been bad this season i.e injuries,bad refs,ex players moaning ,pressure from the southern media and so on,he's taken it all on the chin and got on with it ,how refreshing that is.

here here :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:54 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:i respect rafa for not making excuses when things have been bad this season i.e injuries,bad refs,ex players moaning ,pressure from the southern media and so on,he's taken it all on the chin and got on with it ,how refreshing that is.

Nice One. 100% agreee.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jan Cuelemans » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:53 pm

All the lads + Rafa deserve respect, I can not single out individuals.

Can I just add that I am so looking forward To Cisse/Morientes next season. I'm thinking like Rush/Dalglish, Toshack/Keegan
The ofton underrated, Belgium Internalional Superstar !
Jan Cuelemans

Postby L-type » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:59 pm

Roberts wrote:Respect List :D
1-Steven Gerrard
2-Jamie Carragher
3-Xabi Alonso
4-Sami Hyypia
5-Milan Baros
6-Fernando Morientes

and Rafa Benitez, everyone got so wrapped up in the players they forgot about the man who pulls all the strings and fires up the players before every game.  You praise Baros because he works 90 minutes on the pitch, while Benitez works 10 hour days just studying film and training the players.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:04 am

please see above ace
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion