No respect - F.a cup

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bakes40 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:01 am

raffa has obviously no respect for f.a cup, does he not realise we fans love it. what a sad team we were i cannot remember being so humiliated, yet raffa says we did ok. Why rest our top players are they weak, we aint gonna win anything so why not a good cup run, terrible night for lfc
bakes40

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:03 am

another thread about our cup exit, get over it, our squad is bare at the moment and them jokes who call themselves chairmen was come across with the dough for new players

also the young players need games to get themselves experience, what other game can you play them in
109-1105722616

Postby bakes40 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:08 am

mark, why play them in such a big game mate, they were not good enough
bakes40

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:09 am

Well against who if they cant play against burnley they cant play against anyone.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:10 am

bakes40 wrote:mark, why play them in such a big game mate, they were not good enough

its not that big a game if you think about some of the games we have played already in the season.  i think everybody is over reacting, but that is what to be expected from fans after 2 defeats on the bounce.

in rafa we trust
109-1105722616

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:10 am

But they were good enough for you to play against a top notch Tottenham and Boro side. Get of your high horse, had we won you wouldn't be saying anything. Our players were not up for it,they played well before so Rafa put trust in them but they let him down and us.

Get over it, we would had lost anyways and got our players injured as we have the worst luck in Europe.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:16 am

well in AB and cissesgonnagetyer, you people are proper fans who know what you are talking about, everybody loved the youngsters earlier on in the season and now you turn on them, sort it please
109-1105722616

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:17 am

Oh Boo hoo Ive been on this forum like 20mins today and im already sick of hearing about our cup exit.  Its like if we dont win every single game then rafa isnt good enough.  FFS stop having a little bitch about everything and just get over it.  U see something like the tsunami disaster and u should realise that football is just a ****** game and you should treat it as such.  Enjoy it when we win and accept it when we lose.

FFS some of you make me sick
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:27 am

Starbridge42 wrote:Oh Boo hoo Ive been on this forum like 20mins today and im already sick of hearing about our cup exit.  Its like if we dont win every single game then rafa isnt good enough.  FFS stop having a little bitch about everything and just get over it.  U see something like the tsunami disaster and u should realise that football is just a ****** game and you should treat it as such.  Enjoy it when we win and accept it when we lose.

tw@t, we were not good enough and it is a bad state of affairs when the manager chooses to not play his strongest side, thats a fact, the strongest line up should be played every game. these are highly paid professionals, they earn a fortune compared to most people and they complain of tiredness.

last night the young players seemed unable to string 5 passes together, just accept that last night the manager messed up with his selection and the players could not compete against a team playing their biggest game of the season
112-1077774096

Postby Santa » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:46 am

peewee wrote:
Starbridge42 wrote:Oh Boo hoo Ive been on this forum like 20mins today and im already sick of hearing about our cup exit.  Its like if we dont win every single game then rafa isnt good enough.  FFS stop having a little bitch about everything and just get over it.  U see something like the tsunami disaster and u should realise that football is just a ****** game and you should treat it as such.  Enjoy it when we win and accept it when we lose.

tw@t, we were not good enough and it is a bad state of affairs when the manager chooses to not play his strongest side, thats a fact, the strongest line up should be played every game. these are highly paid professionals, they earn a fortune compared to most people and they complain of tiredness.

last night the young players seemed unable to string 5 passes together, just accept that last night the manager messed up with his selection and the players could not compete against a team playing their biggest game of the season

Funny how you fickle "followers" seems to think that we have a god given right to win every game. When we field the youngsters and beat the likes of Boro and Spurs, everyone was singing their praise. You seems to think that they are good enough for the league games because the are "better" than some senior players (which is not entirely incorrect). But when they lose, all hell broke loose and sh1ts are flying all over the forum.

you reckon we should field our strongest lineup against brunley huh? They have got nothing to lose and will employ any possible tactics to stop our players. We risk burning the senior players out (or worst...injuries). Then let's have fun seeing us having to field the youngsters v Leverkusen. Wake up, our squad are limited in depth. CL are more important to us (financially) even if we only progress another round or two. Look at the bigger picture and get your priority straight...this is not the same as playing manager on your computer.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:54 am

seriously, selection wise... i dun see anything wrong. he send out the best possible team out there, of coz excluding some first team like gerrard and riise. dun think garcia will be any gd as the pitch is terrible.. dun blame the selection. but wat i cant take is that we lose to a first division side and lose to a own goal..!!! terrible for liverpool if so... i dun think liverpool is goin to win the FA cup anyway.
Alonso_Rulz

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:02 am

Santa wrote:
peewee wrote:

Funny how you fickle "followers" seems to think that we have a god given right to win every game. When we field the youngsters and beat the likes of Boro and Spurs, everyone was singing their praise. You seems to think that they are good enough for the league games because the are "better" than some senior players (which is not entirely incorrect). But when they lose, all hell broke loose and sh1ts are flying all over the forum.

you reckon we should field our strongest lineup against brunley huh? They have got nothing to lose and will employ any possible tactics to stop our players. We risk burning the senior players out (or worst...injuries). Then let's have fun seeing us having to field the youngsters v Leverkusen. Wake up, our squad are limited in depth. CL are more important to us (financially) even if we only progress another round or two. Look at the bigger picture and get your priority straight...this is not the same as playing manager on your computer.

i suggest you read my posts before you say im being fickle although the word does fit others on here.

i am confused here, are you suggesting that last night everything was OK, it seems that is what you are saying when the simple truth is that last night everything was not OK. its good that you support the team through thick and thin, just like i do, but i have the knowledge and balls to turn round and say that last night was awful, both in team selection and the effort and skill level of the players involved.

basically what happened last night is rafa showed Burnley no respect and we got stung as a result of that
112-1077774096

Postby Santa » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:05 am

peewee wrote:...these are highly paid professionals, they earn a fortune compared to most people and they complain of tiredness...

Don't confuse tireness with effort.
I cannot accept when highyl paid players are not putting in effort in their game but they are still human. Too many games take the edge out of them phycially.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:22 am

Santa wrote:
peewee wrote:...these are highly paid professionals, they earn a fortune compared to most people and they complain of tiredness...

Don't confuse tireness with effort.
I cannot accept when highyl paid players are not putting in effort in their game but they are still human. Too many games take the edge out of them phycially.

and we were playing a weaker team with a much smaller squad who have played 27 league games and 4 carling cup games without the same ability to rotate. they didnt look tired last night. maybe it was the long flight to burnley that our players had to endure last nite that tired them (SARCASM).
take off the rose tinted glasses, last nite was a disgrace in both selection and performance, saying so does not make me a boo boy and an unloyal supporter, it means i care enough to be upset when something goes badly wrong and point a finger at the culprits.

last night it went wrong on the pitch and we had no one to turn to except baros. that is unacceptable
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:33 am

couldn't agree more peewee, well put. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion