Mourinho criticizes rafa - On crouch

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Garymac » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:41 pm

What Mourinho fails to realise is that he is the David brent of football, he thinks hes funny and arrogant and that people are laughing with him, Jose WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU.

He moans about barcalona players surronding the ref/On Saturday Chelsea players surround the ref to get the mighty Ronnie Wallwork sent off for the mighty WBA.

He thinks they have class but after a poor 1st half yesterday, his team come out at half time after an 18 minute break because "We had a longer than usual team talk" according to John Terry. Once again Jose plays mind games with the stars of WBA.

And then to prove the man has now class at all, he fails to shake the hands with Bryan Robson and i was dying for robson to lay one on the little cu*t, if only they could have faced each other on the pitch than the touchline!!!

And that is twice now Mourinho has failed to shake hands with an opposition manager, yet the press will still call him the special one, how can you be special if you have no dignity or respect.

The Man is a absolute cu*t, and an embarrasment to himself, hes fu*king cringeworthy and i would be ashamed to see such a person in control of my football club.

Like i said before, were laughing at you Jose, not with you.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 73-1141222089 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:08 pm

Stuff Mourinho...... He can say what he likes..... bout the best thing he can do is talk....

His comments are probably like water off a duck's back to rafa n'ways...

No point getting all riled up over the "special(?? more like INSIGNIFICANT) one"......

All we'd need to do is bring home old big years for the 6th time this year and he can stuff his " Stevie G will win more at chelski" comments up his a*se.....
:cool:
Last edited by 73-1141222089 on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
73-1141222089

Postby Kasual » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:17 pm

Hating Mourinho for obvious reasons (gave me so much headaches while at Porto), i would like to clarify this situation in what voyeurism by his part is concerned.

He made the statement in question on his weekly column on a portuguese football magazine called "Dez" . He was not talking directly about Liverpool, he was talking about Benfica and mentioned that. His speech was directed at portuguese fans in general so i don't think he really wanted to play mindgames through a portuguese magazine with Rafa Benitez.

For instance why didn't you mention this part of the article :

"At Anfield it will be a different game. The pressure will be intense, the direct game will not abate, Carragher will constantly be passing to Crouch and the second balls will be consecutive at a high rhythm. It will be difficult, very difficult, because Liverpool have a coach and players of great quality, and enormously motivated, in addition to a crowd that never gives up and incessantly supports their team."

Beware of media manipulation friends, it happens all over the world these days.

full article : http://www.portugoal.net/MourinhoColumn/MourinhoWk23.htm

btw good post red37.
Last edited by Kasual on Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kasual

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:27 pm

Kasual wrote:Hating Mourinho for obvious reasons (gave me so much headaches while at Porto), i would like to clarify this situation in what voyeurism by his part is concerned.

He made the statement in question on his weekly column on a portuguese football magazine called "Dez" . He was not talking directly about Liverpool, he was talking about Benfica and mentioned that. His speech was directed at portuguese fans in general so i don't think he really wanted to play mindgames through a portuguese magazine with Rafa Benitez.

For instance why didn't you mention this part of the article :

"At Anfield it will be a different game. The pressure will be intense, the direct game will not abate, Carragher will constantly be passing to Crouch and the second balls will be consecutive at a high rhythm. It will be difficult, very difficult, because Liverpool have a coach and players of great quality, and enormously motivated, in addition to a crowd that never gives up and incessantly supports their team."

Beware of media manipulation friends, it happens all over the world these days.

full article : http://www.portugoal.net/MourinhoColumn/MourinhoWk23.htm

btw good post red37.

He was reffering to Arsene Wenger being a voyeur.

Besides - he's a maggott.
He has the charm of road kill, and the grace of a drunk hippo who ate a ballerina.

The man is such a bad sportsman, and no dig/insult/sneer is beyond him.

Shoot the fecker I say.  :buttrock  :eyebrow  :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GunGod » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:00 pm

Btw, apparently (not too sure) he made those comments after Chelsea's match yesterday. Cheeky little as.shole. He didn't dare say anything right after the CL first league when his side got humbled.
GunGod

Postby mighty mo » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:09 pm

he canot go a week without slagging off rafa or the reds,he obviously knows that liverpool are his nearest challengers and he knows it won't belong before we are at the summit of englaish football
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:17 pm

Garymac wrote:What Mourinho fails to realise is that he is the David brent of football, he thinks hes funny and arrogant and that people are laughing with him, Jose WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU.

He moans about barcalona players surronding the ref/On Saturday Chelsea players surround the ref to get the mighty Ronnie Wallwork sent off for the mighty WBA.

He thinks they have class but after a poor 1st half yesterday, his team come out at half time after an 18 minute break because "We had a longer than usual team talk" according to John Terry. Once again Jose plays mind games with the stars of WBA.

And then to prove the man has now class at all, he fails to shake the hands with Bryan Robson and i was dying for robson to lay one on the little cu*t, if only they could have faced each other on the pitch than the touchline!!!

And that is twice now Mourinho has failed to shake hands with an opposition manager, yet the press will still call him the special one, how can you be special if you have no dignity or respect.

The Man is a absolute cu*t, and an embarrasment to himself, hes fu*king cringeworthy and i would be ashamed to see such a person in control of my football club.

Well theres nothing really more to add to that Gary, his antics yesterday are making him and his team hated with every passing day.
They are so hypocritical about everyone and everything.
3 minutes extra to come out is also breaking the rules, the sooner this arrogant fecker p.isses off the better and hope he takes, Robben, dogbreath another cheating b@stard, and Cavilhro? with him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:04 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Garymac wrote:What Mourinho fails to realise is that he is the David brent of football, he thinks hes funny and arrogant and that people are laughing with him, Jose WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU.

Well theres nothing really more to add to that Gary, his antics yesterday are making him and his team hated with every passing day.
They are so hypocritical about everyone and everything.
3 minutes extra to come out is also breaking the rules, the sooner this arrogant fecker p.isses off the better and hope he takes, Robben, dogbreath another cheating b@stard, and Cavilhro? with him.

well ciggy, your dsream might come true,according to reports here and in italy,burlosconi has made maureen his number 1 target,and he is a man  usually gets what he wants.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:00 pm

Kopite-Jud wrote:mourinho is gay and is jellous coz we won the champions league without  £40000000000000000000
spent on a team

World class post from what is, quite obviously, a genius.  :bowdown
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:16 pm

On the question of coming out late to start, it's something that the authorities need to get hold of as of now, before it becomes a nonsense. If you can come out three minutes late with the inevitable deflationary effect on the opposition without punishment, why not come out 15 minutes late?
It's perfectly straightforward to sort it out of course. The ref pops his head in the dressing room doors on his way out and says "game on in 2 minutes lads". What happens then is entirely up to the two teams, with the obvious rider that the game will start in two minutes time regardless. If Chelsea choose to sit on their erse in the dressing room and let WBA kick-off and score a goal into an empty net, that's entirely their perogative. By the same token, any straggler who is not on the pitch after the two minute "get ready" period has elapsed must wait on the touchline until a break in play during which the referee can signal for them to come on. If teams choose to start the second half with only seven players, once more that is their own choice.
What isn't their own choice though is when the second half starts. That should be decided by the referee and him alone, with obvious reference to a time-piece. My suspicion is that if these measures were employed, teams would instantly beout promptly, and people like Mr Mourinho would say what they had to say to their players within the allotted period.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:21 am

The referee has entered the late time-keeping by Chelsea in his report.The powers that be will hand out a paltry little fine,Mourinho will complain everyones picking on him again,whilst laughing into his scarf.Only when cheats like Chelsea are docked points for their misdemeanours,will they begin to tow the line.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby GOAT » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:53 am

JBG wrote:
Kopite-Jud wrote:mourinho is gay and is jellous coz we won the champions league without  £40000000000000000000
spent on a team

World class post from what is, quite obviously, a genius.  :bowdown

haha thats the most amazin post ive ever seen!  :laugh:
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Dalglish » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:16 am

Mourinho spat at by Barcelona fans at airport
Sun 05 Mar, 8:50 PM

LONDON (Reuters) - Barcelona fans insulted and spat at Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho when he and his players arrived in Spain on Sunday for their Champions League clash.

The Premier League club said about 50 Barcelona fans were waiting for Chelsea at the city airport and some spat at the bus when Mourinho and the team were on board waiting to leave.

Former Barcelona assistant coach Mourinho had earphones on and ignored the abuse but then a series of spits were aimed at his window, Chelsea said on their official website.

They quoted Chelsea TV cameraman Kieren Startup, who was filming the scene, as saying: "There were very few police to marshal it, and they didn't seem interested once the players got on the coach to stop any abuse.

"It was intimidating, there was a lot of aggressive chanting at Mourinho to begin with, but he ignored it and then they moved on to angry gestures and spitting. Everyone else on the coach seemed to be unbothered."

??? ??? ??? I see the Mourinho Dirty tricks campaign has started already ..........
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glorioso » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:25 am

Mourinho is great, i have to admit  :nod . He puts a country against him just because he's the best. You can argue about Chelsea's budget, but Man.Utd, LFC, Arsenal are rich too. At least, they spent a lot of money in some players. Benfica beat you and you have a budget 10 times bigger than ours. So, money is important, but it's not the most important. he's very important in Chelsea's success.
Glorioso

Postby badradio » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:10 am

I don't like Mourinho one bit but on this one I'll have to say that he wasn't trying to do those 'mind games' with Rafa...As it was said, he has a weekly column where he writes about portuguese football. It's obvious that he had to comment our game and,like always, he made his tactical review. Honestly, it doesn't mean ****, because he always contradicts himself. If Rafa started with Crouch and Cisse he would say that you should have started with Robbie and Morientes because our CB are very tall (Crouch) and are used to Cisse's pace since most of the portuguese teams play in counter attack (w/ fast forwards) against Benfica.

Nevertheless, I think that he's doing a great job. He's a talented guy who knows as nobody how to motivate his players (even if he has to be a funny character). Dinamo Moscow also has plenty of money, bought almost every Porto (european champion) player and couldn't even make the european competitions. Money is not everything. Besides that, I don't seem him spending so much money in the future. He will only sign those who he needs, and he doens't need many more (at least in England).

If you hate the guy and he's winning...I would like to see you if he loses. He simply doesn't know how to lose...he's a whiner,sore loser...you have no idea..lol. He'll start saying even worse things...
badradio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion