Crouch - Are you still going to diss crouch

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dundalk » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:51 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Bellamy is a better bet than Crouch in away games where the opposition adopt a higher defensive line.

Crouch is better at Anfield when we strap teams into their own penalty area.

So who would you start up front against Bolton Lando?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:56 am

Dundalk wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Bellamy is a better bet than Crouch in away games where the opposition adopt a higher defensive line.

Crouch is better at Anfield when we strap teams into their own penalty area.

So who would you start up front against Bolton Lando?

Obviously that depends on fitness and fatigue, but the obvious pairing is Crouch and Kuyt.

Slam Bellamy on after about 70 minutes when their defence is tired, and we could walk off with all three points.

It really does depend on whether Kuyt is too tired or not. BEllamy and Crouch might be the better choice as they are both fresh, both   familiar with Bolton and their "style", and are the typical "big man, little man" partnership.

If they were all fit as fiddles, it'd be Kuyt and Crouch for me.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAGE UK » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:00 am

yep me to kuyt crouch and bellamy on about 70 mins.
the way he is rotating we could see fowler on as sub instead of bellamy you know .
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby Dundalk » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:01 am

I agree, Kuyt cant be dropped because he looks like an animal feeding off goals and Crouch just cant stop scoring. I feel for Craig because he has been trying and it will come.

I wouldnt be surprised if Bellamy ends up or top goalscorer, he has a point to prove
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:09 am

RAGE UK wrote:yep me to kuyt crouch and bellamy on about 70 mins.
the way he is rotating we could see fowler on as sub instead of bellamy you know .

I had already picked Kuyt and Crouch with Bellamy coming on second half in the Bolton thread, but I just hope Rafa doesnt play Fowler, as I dont think it will be Robbies type of game on Saturday. I see it being a physical and fast game with the ball spending as much time in the air as on the pitch.

I still think Kuyt and Fowler will work well together, but not in this match.
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:12 am

Let's be fair, S@int - Robbie works well with every striker. Even Stan f*cking Collymore.

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:29 pm

RAGE UK wrote:I still can’t believe some of you would still play bellendamy before crouch do you not want to win any games for fuc@k sake.
When bellamy is scoring more them crouch then say bellamy is worth a t@@s but until then we have got to stick with peter crouch.

I’m really stumped for a reason and I mean a real reason why some (and I mean some of you) still after watching him win us yet another game you want bellamy and kuyt and not crouch kuyt.
with out a good goal scorer what do you want us to do sit behind the rest of the premiership saying o I wish we had a goal scorer but lets stick with a bellend that has done jack all .
I like bellamy don’t get me wrong but until he hits some kind of form he can sit and watch peter crouch do his thing witch is scoring goals and winning us games.
What the hell do you want from a striker hmmm a minimum of 10 goals per match or even a shorter better looking one.

I think it is because some of you know about as much about football as I do about the migrating habits of a sea bass.

Rafa's striking options mean theat all the strikers are under pressure to deliver. Whoever plays knows there are others ready to come in and do the job.

The thread was about 'dissing' Crouch, I certainly never diss liverpool players, they are all here cos they bring something to the team.

PLayers also have what is called 'form' there can be a dip in this or an upturn OK.  :D

Ironic how you diss Bellamy and then call yourself a Liverpool 'fan'  :no
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ImissCisse » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:46 pm

Ok maybe someone can help me in here. I'm looking for the starting lineup for the Premiership for 2006/7 someone plz help me. I've looked everywhere. Thanks
ImissCisse

Postby EddieC » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:48 pm

Are you gonna start a thread in 6 months time titled 'Are you still going to diss Bellamy'?

The way you've jumpede on his back after a handful of games I'd say you were probably one of the people 'dissing' crouch in the first place.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby totallfc » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:58 pm

crouchy is the best:)
totallfc

Postby CousinIT » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:35 pm

Peter Crouch is the best player we have to bring on in the last 20 minutes, winning or losing. If were winning bring him on and let him hold it up and if were losing bring him on and just throw the ball into the box for him.

The Crouch problem has been solved.
You'll Never Walk Alone

18 League Titles
5 European Cups
7 FA Cups
7 League Cups
CousinIT

Postby kirankara » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:04 pm

hmm IT fail to see how that solves any crouch problem, at moment hes scoring goals at international and club level which is something currently craig bellamy isnt doing, i am big fan of bellamy , his work rate, attitude, overall team contribution etc is fantastiv imo, but seems sill to put crouch on for only 20 mins when hes scoring goals by playing for 90(or substituted after hes scored after about 60-70) mins in other games, and when its going to be more difficult to influence game, most the goals hes scored recently have come fairly early on in games ive noticed too. Its tough call all round for rafa lol, im not claiming thers 1 particular solution unlike most people rather in the spirit of rafa i think there are multiple solutions according to the opposition and the fitness and confidence of players at time. Bit of a cop out on my behalf ....Possibly lol
kirankara

Postby lou93 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:45 pm

Crouch wants to prove himself to be a top goalscorer. I think by the way he's playing lately he already is. I think the more games he plays the more he'll improve so i think Rafa should play him for a couple of games to see how good he really is  ???
lou93

Postby RAGE UK » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:26 am

I’ve never slated crouch m8 lets get that straight.
like others have said here crouch has proved that he is more playable then bellamy because he is scoring why cant you see that and if he is scoring we are winning and that is what we want is it not or like I said before shall we play bellamy that is not and watch the premiership disappear think about it its not rocket sciences is it.
Its all about winning is it not.
When and if bellamy hits form and is out playing crouch ill do the same for bellamy
And I hope he dose.
Just don’t hype up a player that is doing nothing but runs fast over a player that is winning us games for god sake people I give up.
I was watch players like Keegan  Dalglish  Rush  Kennedy  Thompson  Phil neal ect ect before some of you was born so please do not accuse me of not being a Liverpool supporter I’ve stuck with the boys win or lose and will do forever.
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby greenred » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:05 am

Seems he had his house burgled and his car nicked during wednesday's match.
:(
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion