MOHAMED SALAH - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 02, 2019 6:41 pm

You're conveniently brushing over the 'beating Barcelona 2-0' part like it's easy or something.
Yes of course Mo's goal would have helped but beating them 2-0 is still a big ask, btw we only need 3 goals, we can go through on pens so Mo's miss doesn't make it twice as hard.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:47 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 02, 2019 7:41 pm wrote:You're conveniently brushing over the 'beating Barcelona 2-0' part like it's easy or something.
Yes of course Mo's goal would have helped but beating them 2-0 is still a big ask, btw we only need 3 goals, we can go through on pens so Mo's miss doesn't make it twice as hard.

Never said it'll be easy, but easyER than having to beat them 4-0, or beat them 3-0 then go to penalties (even worse than having to beat them 4-0 actually). He missed a simple tap-in and now our job is twice as hard. In fact, his miss made a difficult job into an impossible one. Don't know why you can't see this.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 02, 2019 8:08 pm

damjan193 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:47 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 02, 2019 7:41 pm wrote:You're conveniently brushing over the 'beating Barcelona 2-0' part like it's easy or something.

Never said it'll be easy, but easyER than having to beat them 4-0, or beat them 3-0 then go to penalties (even worse than having to beat them 4-0 actually). He missed a simple tap-in and now our job is twice as hard. In fact, his miss made a difficult job into an impossible one. Don't know why you can't see this.

Of course I can see it but Mo wasn't the only one to ***** up yesterday, in fact if anything he was probably our best player on the night, I'll say it again, Mane's and Milner's misses at 1-0 were more important, 3-0 or 3-1 imo the game has already gone, trying to pin our failure on someone who missed a great chance when we were 3-0 down is ridiculous.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Thu May 02, 2019 8:21 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 02, 2019 7:08 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:47 pm wrote:

Of course I can see it but Mo wasn't the only one to ***** up yesterday, in fact if anything he was probably our best player on the night, I'll say it again, Mane's and Milner's misses at 1-0 were more important, 3-0 or 3-1 imo the game has already gone, trying to pin our failure on someone who missed a great chance when we were 3-0 down is ridiculous.

Mate his miss was atrocious..forget the implications..its just inexcusable at this level
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 02, 2019 9:35 pm

I've seen Kenny Dalglish miss a worse one than that, at Old Trafford too, it happens.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Thu May 02, 2019 10:16 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 02, 2019 8:35 pm wrote:I've seen Kenny Dalglish miss a worse one than that, at Old Trafford too, it happens.

On this day at that moment...Wow that was sickening.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sat May 04, 2019 11:56 pm

I’m a little concerned the lad doesn’t know how to protect himself. Surely he knew the keeper was rushing out.

If you look at the reply he just sits there in oncoming traffic as he gets polaxed. I know it’s harsh but I just have my doubts after Ramos deliberately tried to break his arm and he did the same thing. He needs to be smarter with any real physical challenges.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Eagle » Sun May 05, 2019 12:04 am

eds » Sat May 04, 2019 10:56 pm wrote:I’m a little concerned the lad doesn’t know how to protect himself. Surely he knew the keeper was rushing out.

If you look at the reply he just sits there in oncoming traffic as he gets polaxed. I know it’s harsh but I just have my doubts after Ramos deliberately tried to break his arm and he did the same thing. He needs to be smarter with any real physical challenges.

Lol. He's barely missed a game for us through injury since he's been here.
Eagle

Postby eds » Sun May 05, 2019 12:28 am

What does that have to do with the price of cheese in Sweden?!?

LOL
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby damjan193 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:11 am

Klopp said he Salah watched the end of the game in the dressing room and that he seemed fine. Hopefully he won't miss the Barca game (unless we get lucky on Monday so then everyone would miss the Barca game :D ).
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sun May 05, 2019 4:52 am

That’s even better news.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on with Bobby?

eds

Postby electrum » Sun May 05, 2019 7:00 pm

From the offal...

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first- ... lona-klopp

Roberto Firmino will miss Tuesday’s game against Barcelona at Anfield but could return for Liverpool’s final Premier League match of the season versus Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The No.9 was absent from the Reds’ squad for Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Newcastle United due to the muscular injury he sustained in training last week.

During his post-match press conference at St. James’ Park, Jürgen Klopp confirmed that Firmino won’t be fit for the Champions League semi-final second leg.

“He will not be ready for Tuesday and the rest we will see,” said the boss.
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sun May 05, 2019 7:42 pm

For the 2nd leg we just have to give it a real good go. We've got nothing to lose 3-0 down so might aswel have a go.

It will be interesting to see what happens on Monday. If we get a result that goes our way then I'd like to see who Klopp will field on Tuesday.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 05, 2019 10:57 pm

:buttrock Apparently he's good for Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48165344
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon May 06, 2019 1:18 am

That's not what Klopp actually said.

He just said he's ok and sitting up and conscience in the dressing room. They'll do tests for concussion and if doesn't pass all of them there is no way he'll be involved on Tuesday. No risks can be taken with head injuries. But either way you would expect him to make Sunday as there is enough time to meet the 6 day rule.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion