LUCAS LEIVA - OFFICIAL THREAD

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Heard that Inter have made an offer for Lucas! If BR lets him go now, then its really bad management on his part. They should wait till the Summer if anything, cause with him in the side at the moment, he offers more protection to the defence etc then anyone else (SG included).

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:25 am wrote:Heard that Inter have made an offer for Lucas! If BR lets him go now, then its really bad management on his part. They should wait till the Summer if anything, cause with him in the side at the moment, he offers more protection to the defence etc then anyone else (SG included).

I'd be astounded if we let Lucas go considering his introduction into the side coincided with our dramatic upturn in form. He's absolutely pivotal to the way we play and while he may not be as spectacular as say a Mascherano he fits this system like a glove. Letting Lucas go to Napoli would border on stupidity that's how bad a decision it would be.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Lots of rumours about lucas going to inter (and to top of it off......its a loan)  :suspect:

It has to be false right ? Which other player can do a decent job in the DM position ?

People are crediting the 3-4-3 for our decent form. Its not. Lucas run of games is the reason why we are conceding lesser goals which enables us to win games if we do score ourselves.

We lose Lucas...and we can kiss any chance we have about getting top 4.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanks Forever » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 am

Lucas is kack full stop. He can't even.get into.brazils team??

Why does Rodgers even.play.him.full stop, he's a liability. I'd rather play stevie wonder.

We should stop paying this t*Rd 50k a week,  wen he can't even wipe his own asssss
Shanks Forever
LFC Basic Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:20 am

I doubt any of those rumors are true. No one in their right mind would let go of Lucas at this moment. Brendan has his faults but he doesn't seem to be insane, because that's what you have to be if you're considering selling Lucas after he basically turned our season around. Like others have said Lucas is not the most skilled player but we have no one in our team that can do the job that he does, so unless we have a quality replacement lined-up, I doubt we're going to sell him.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:59 am

Shanks Forever » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:58 am wrote:Lucas is kack full stop. He can't even.get into.brazils team??

Why does Rodgers even.play.him.full stop, he's a liability. I'd rather play stevie wonder.

We should stop paying this t*Rd 50k a week,  wen he can't even wipe his own asssss

Have your other 17 posts been as full of sh*ite as this one?  Is that you Betty?  :ghostface:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:12 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:30 pm

That could mean anything, In fact if he was going to post a farewell tweet I'd imagine he'd elaborate a bit more than that.
The club would have to be crazy to sell him right now.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Of all the times we could have got rid of him now has to be the worst. Don't see why he couldn't hold off till the summer seeing as he is playing and its a change we could do without.

Strange decision if he is let go now
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:30 pm wrote:

That could mean anything, In fact if he was going to post a farewell tweet I'd imagine he'd elaborate a bit more than that.
The club would have to be crazy to sell him right now.

I agree but it could be about who they want to bring in
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Lucas leaving doesn't bother me one bit. But we MUST sign a replacement, otherwise it's sheer madness.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 pm

I've heard that Lucas's move to Inter has been sorted, if this is definitely the case, please BR, do not waste the money on Delph, use Rossiter from the Academy.......

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby C-R » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Kash_Mountain » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:14 pm wrote:I've heard that Lucas's move to Inter has been sorted, if this is definitely the case, please BR, do not waste the money on Delph, use Rossiter from the Academy.......

I concur with your thoughts regarding Rossiter, real quality player with a very good attitude as well

Sooo, if the perm transfer for Lucas goes through (reports suggest approx 7-8 million) with the money for Assaidi (reports saying 4.7 million), there's almost 13 million straight away....... Get Balo, Borini and Lambo on their way and we will have a nice little stash of cash
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Rossiter wouldn't be ready to play in the prem week in week out, coming up against the likes of Hazard, Aguero, DiMaria and Rooney is lot different to playing in the U21 league. I'm not saying the lad won't make it but he needs time to find his feet in the top flight just like every other player.
Liverpool are absolute masters at doing this, as soon as it looks like we are making significant progress we take two steps back by selling someone who is important to our system. This is the usual scenario -

1) We sell a key player
2) Someone new will come in
3) He will be absolute garbage for 6 months
4) The fans will hit the roof
5) The manager will come under serious pressure
6) The player will come good
7) The team will look the part for a few months
8) We'll start the cycle once again by selling someone else. Rinse and repeat.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:52 pm wrote:Rossiter wouldn't be ready to play in the prem week in week out, coming up against the likes of Hazard, Aguero, DiMaria and Rooney is lot different to playing in the U21 league. I'm not saying the lad won't make it but he needs time to find his feet in the top flight just like every other player.
Liverpool are absolute masters at doing this, as soon as it looks like we are making significant progress we take two steps back by selling someone who is important to our system. This is the usual scenario -

1) We sell a key player
2) Someone new will come in
3) He will be absolute garbage for 6 months
4) The fans will hit the roof
5) The manager will come under serious pressure
6) The player will come good
7) The team will look the part for a few months
8) We'll start the cycle once again by selling someone else. Rinse and repeat.

If we can sell Lucas then sure lets go for it. He isn't key he is the symbol of an average and low standard we declined to. From the likes of hamman and Alonso and mash we are clinging to this lad which reaks of sub standard. Good luck.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion