The official OUTSTANDING  thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:21 am

I thought we could use this thread as an official record pointing towards the current incumbents outstanding achievements, like for instance I thought the black Liverpool blazer he opted to wear for the Stoke game was 'outstanding' and very smart.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:06 am

OK we get it – you don’t like the manager. You’ve already made that clear by derailing almost every thread on the forum with your snide remarks about him to the point where you’ve just become a spammer. But you’ve managed to take it to another level and create a new thread for your “everyone look at me” comments. If you want to discuss the manager just use the designated thread or f*ck off to another forum.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:49 am

the latter hopefully.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 pm

We're all going to need a fucking sense of humour lads , suggest you work on it  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Pig Catcher » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:06 am wrote:OK we get it – you don’t like the manager. You’ve already made that clear by derailing almost every thread on the forum with your snide remarks about him to the point where you’ve just become a spammer. But you’ve managed to take it to another level and create a new thread for your “everyone look at me” comments. If you want to discuss the manager just use the designated thread or f*ck off to another forum.

Not that your words of caution haven't had a profound effect on my future conduct ,but nah  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:21 pm

I think BR's excessive use of the term in the wrong sense is quite outstanding. The word of course means simply to... stand out. So in fact Brendan is usually correct in the use after all, because a great deal of what is outstanding stands out for how poor it is. Like the kid picked last in PE. That poor guy usually stands out...looking like a dork.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby maguskwt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:38 pm

what an OUTSTANDING thread this "official OUTSTANDING thread" is...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:41 pm

can we have a Masters in Being Judgemental on this forum? That would be an OUTSTANDING qualification to have...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:55 pm

That's the spirit girls ,lets not go all hormonal when posters have the nerve to question the 'outstanding' ,because the word will be with us all season ,like a dear close friend that whispers words of comfort to shepherd us through the bad times.  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:59 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:55 pm wrote:That's the spirit girls ,lets not go all hormonal when posters have the nerve to question the 'outstanding' ,because the word will be with us all season ,like a dear close friend that whispers words of comfort to shepherd us through the bad times.  :;):

that's an OUTSTANDING analogy... how did you thought of that???
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:25 pm

maguskwt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:41 pm wrote:can we have a Masters in Being Judgemental on this forum? That would be an OUTSTANDING qualification to have...

Who would you deem worthy of such an honour? Let it be me! T'would be an outstanding achievement indeed!
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby aCe' » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:46 pm

What an outstanding turn this thread has taken !

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:53 pm

I just think its a brilliant word ,I mean just think of the players who have benefitted from its frequent use.

Sterling ,"Young Raheem is an outstanding young player"   
Suarez ,"Luis always wants to stay after training, his attitude and dedication to this club has been outstanding "
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:03 pm

maguskwt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:38 pm wrote:what an OUTSTANDING thread this "official OUTSTANDING thread" is...

Outstanding Sir!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Some people are obsessed. I'm all for having a little fun and a laugh like this- about other clubs. Other managers. Other players. We know many of you don't like the manager, but at this point you're just trying to hard to dislike OUR manager. This may even be a little bit funny because he does use those words way too much- except for the fact that so many of you are constantly mocking him in the exact same way in so many other threads. Really, it's just repetitive.

People wonder why this forum has turned into a ghost town lately. There's not much joy in reading pure negativity about your club from your own fan base. Please. Give it a rest.

And don't worry- I'm not upset. There's no need to get Kolo further involved.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion