LUCAS LEIVA - OFFICIAL THREAD

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby fivecups » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Kash_Mountain » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:44 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Jan 19th, '15, 16:01 wrote:Apparently Lucas wants out...

He does want to leave, and its because of BR who had shafted him, but because of injuries to others, BR had no other options but to recall him.

Both Inter and Napoli have interest in him, and either one of those clubs  would have taken him on loan this January.  Inter is Lucas's preference, for whatever reason, he does not want to go to Napoli. Lucas's represatives did negotiate a deal that would have seen him move to Inter permanently, but this was rejected by LFC, and also, Inter were also trying to negotiate a deal with another player which required FIFA approval, and partly because of the complications around this, Inter dropped their interest.

Another offer may come in  for Lucas but they feel that LFC have messed around, hence they haven't  made another offer, yet.  They are also looking a Mario Suarez of AM.

Btw, Gremio are also interested, but that looks like a non starter. You never no Napoli may come in again with an offer.......If Inter doesn't work out, his reps may talk to AM and Arsenal about a possble move to one of those clubs.

You've become a bit of an ITK these days Kash! Whats you source for this??

BTW I would be very sorry to see Lucas go, under-appreciated as most defensive midfielders are and under utilised.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:04 am

Kash_Mountain » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:55 pm wrote:Well, Reps from inter will arrive in the next few days at LFC  to sort a deal out for Lucas. If the right offer is made, he'll be off this Jan.

I'm sorry mate but you're pulling this stuff out of your *****. Even if you have a source, it's no different than the rest of the media bullcrap that's normal for this period of the season. Window's almost closed anyway, if he were leaving he would have left by now and we would have signed a replacement.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:13 am

damjan193 » Jan 23rd, '15, 02:04 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:55 pm wrote:Well, Reps from inter will arrive in the next few days at LFC  to sort a deal out for Lucas. If the right offer is made, he'll be off this Jan.

I'm sorry mate but you're pulling this stuff out of your *****. Even if you have a source, it's no different than the rest of the media bullcrap that's normal for this period of the season. Window's almost closed anyway, if he were leaving he would have left by now and we would have signed a replacement.

Lol, no,  I'm not pulling this out of my ****. I for one want him to stay, but as you know, a lot of activity happens the last 2 or 3 days before the window closes. He wants to go, Inter want him and that's why they are sending a representative over. if the right amount is offered, he'll go to Inter, this Jan. As for a replacement, what's makes you so sure that one would be signed by this Committee?  do you not think that LFC may actually have someone that could cover, perhaps BR may like Allen, (one of his favourites, and yes, both are different types of players, but that hasn't stopped BR in the past has it!) to play in that position or maybe Rossiter can step up, if given the chance.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby supersub » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:41 am

Even Brendan Rogers knows that selling Lucas would be like putting a gun to his own head .... sell Lucas - kiss the season goodbye and pick up your P45 in May, it's as simple as that.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Danish Red » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Believe right now he is showing to be one of our most critical players

Last night they showed a graphic of the last 14 games I think it was and we had only lost one of those games ( the defeat to the Mancs ) - it was also the only game that Lucas missed

On Tuesday he bossed that midfield - I would look to extend his contract as opposed to sell him
Danish Red
LFC Basic Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:35 pm

Danish Red » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:48 pm wrote:Believe right now he is showing to be one of our most critical players

Last night they showed a graphic of the last 14 games I think it was and we had only lost one of those games ( the defeat to the Mancs ) - it was also the only game that Lucas missed

On Tuesday he bossed that midfield - I would look to extend his contract as opposed to sell him

Agree 100%
Oh btw welcome to the forum DR  :buttrock
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:37 am

LL is one of the unsung heroes of LFC, hard honest worker. Zero glory, fantastic player. Reminds me of Jason McAteer in that respect.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Lucas's performance against Chelsea was masterful ,and I personally wouldn't swap him with any DM in the Prem right now ,and the notion of the club selling him is simply ludicrous.... If he would have started in the first games of our feeble Champions League campaign we would have booked a place in the last 16.

It was back then ,when fans hoped Rodgers would develop and implement supposed new tactics ,not for a fucking game against 'Bournemouth'.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 am

Criminal that he spent so much time out of the team earlier in the season. Rodgers wasn’t strong enough to move Gerrard out of CM for the good of the team and plenty of sounds coming out that Lucus won’t hang around no matter how much football he gets for the rest of the season.

He had grown into such a good player before he did his knee against Chelsea and despite clearly losing a lot of mobility his performances have reached a similar level again.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:21 am

What's his contract situation? How long has it to run?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Danish Red » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Santa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:21 am wrote:What's his contract situation? How long has it to run?

Signed a 4 year contract in 2013
Danish Red
LFC Basic Member

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:36 am

Danish Red » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:23 am wrote:
Santa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:21 am wrote:What's his contract situation? How long has it to run?

Signed a 4 year contract in 2013

OK 2.5 seasons to go...thanks for that info DR

Cruel as it may seems....the decision on SG was probably the best one we made all season, and one that probably saved BR's ass
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:25 pm

:buttrock
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:52 am

Brendan has to thank Lucas for saving his job ..
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 am

Nice to see Martin Kelly up there as well.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion