LIVERPOOL VS WIGAN ATHLETIC - Match thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby andy_g » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:38 am

well, you can all stick your amateur punditry up your backsides. the best commentary about the match is in today's guardian report...

"The Grafton, that notorious Liverpool pick-up joint and birthplace of the "Grab A Granny" night, closed its disreputable doors for the final time last week. The spirit of spending the final minutes in nervous anticipation of a guaranteed end result, however, lives on at Anfield."

:laugh: :laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 am

andy_g wrote:well, you can all stick your amateur punditry up your backsides. the best commentary about the match is in today's guardian report...

"The Grafton, that notorious Liverpool pick-up joint and birthplace of the "Grab A Granny" night, closed its disreputable doors for the final time last week. The spirit of spending the final minutes in nervous anticipation of a guaranteed end result, however, lives on at Anfield."

top post, best in ages  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 am

So what happened to Maypaxvobiscum ???
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:05 am

andy_g wrote:well, you can all stick your amateur punditry up your backsides. the best commentary about the match is in today's guardian report...

:laugh: sad thing is ive never been there since i became a granny so i never got grabbed :laugh:

Lat time i went there was years ago for the Liverpool Darts Awards evening.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 am

NANNY RED wrote:

:laugh: sad thing is ive never been there since i became a granny so i never got grabbed :laugh:

likely story.

i copped for you in there two years ago

:p     :D
112-1077774096

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 am

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

likely story.

i copped for you in there two years ago

:p     :D

:laugh: Well you must of been rubbish at COPPING cause i certainly dont remember you gettin your DABS on me. :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:28 am

:laugh:

you slept through it
112-1077774096

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:31 am

I dunno the lengths youll go to just to have a look in someones handbag i wondered were me lippy had gone :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:32 pm

I was critical of Keane during the match and after it. In fairness I have just heard that his ankle was badly swollen after the International game and it was something of a miracle he played at all.
account deleted by request

Postby Zidane » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:36 pm

s@int wrote:I was critical of Keane during the match and after it. In fairness I have just heard that his ankle was badly swollen after the International game and it was something of a miracle he played at all.

I guess that's a good thing..  I'm still eagerly awaiting a great performance from him PLEASE let it come against Chelsea.  He's starting to wear out my patience though. :angry:
Zidane

Postby rafa09 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Injury wen,nt tht bad, he was ratarsed in malmasion sat night
rafa09

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:39 am

oh, does he drunk through his ankle
112-1077774096

Postby tonyeh » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 am

peewee wrote:oh, does he drunk through his ankle

All Irish men drink through their ankles....jaysis Peewee, where've you been?  :D
tonyeh

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion