Scousers get stuffed on the 3rd - Wigan athletic

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:38 pm

As I have said before in another thread, Rafa and the players know full well not to underestimate any team.

I know Wigan are on a good roll (well done to them), however, I believe that Rafa, again will deploy a well orchestrated plan. The game will probably be quite scrappy for a while but Liverpool will come through with power.

Crouch will score 2 goals, Xabi and Stevie G to get 1 each.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby JC_81 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:39 pm

Been in Wigan once (actually I was getting a connecting train after being to Anfield to see us play Leicester a couple of seasons back) and it is a complete fu.cking dump.

Couldn't even find an off licence open in the town centre, what a joke of a place.

As for Saturday, I predict a fairly comfortable win against Wigan.  They may be playing well, but an in-form Liverpool is too strong for an in-form Wigan.

Chimbonda and Baines look genuinely good players, but the rest of them are playing above themselves right now.  Expect them to finish in the bottom half of the table, but they'll stay up.  They've done well, I expected them to be cannon fodder at the start of the season to be honest.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby littlewiganer » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:03 am

we will see if all you critics of the little wigan will be back to beg forgiveness AFTER the game cos most of you do not know what your talkin about...................

oh and the guy that rekons jimmy bullard is ex liverpool.........says it all really dont it hes ex west ham you plonker
littlewiganer

Postby bigmick » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:37 am

littlewiganer wrote:oh and the guy that rekons jimmy bullard is ex liverpool.........says it all really dont it hes ex west ham you plonker

Plonker eh? Ah well I've been called a lot worse. I read somewhere or heard somewhere or dreamed somewhere that he was an apprentice at Liverpool. If it's all tosh I can be the plonker for the day, never mind.   :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:24 pm

bigmick wrote:
littlewiganer wrote:oh and the guy that rekons jimmy bullard is ex liverpool.........says it all really dont it hes ex west ham you plonker

Plonker eh? Ah well I've been called a lot worse. I read somewhere or heard somewhere or dreamed somewhere that he was an apprentice at Liverpool. If it's all tosh I can be the plonker for the day, never mind.   :D

what do you mean ''for the day''  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:06 pm

Judge wrote:what do you mean ''for the day''  :D

:D Just like Jack Bodell I wandered in with me chin sticking out. Consider me done like a kipper as these southern types are fond of saying.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:33 pm

littlewiganer wrote:we will see if all you critics of the little wigan will be back to beg forgiveness AFTER the game cos most of you do not know what your talkin about...................

oh and the guy that rekons jimmy bullard is ex liverpool.........says it all really dont it hes ex west ham you plonker

To be fair lad, not many have criticised Wigan, they have started well and deserve credit.

But you came on a LFC forum stating you would win 3-0 at Anfield.

We have not conceded a goal in 7 games, and although you have had a good start to win 3-0 at Anfield would be the greatest result of your history.

If you want to discuss things with any perspective then there are people on here that will do that with you...but spouting rubbish like you did provokes replies that will take the p!ss back.

If you get a point i will be shocked...although i dont think we will have an easy game by any means.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:15 pm

One day I thought about Wigan, I was robbed twice just thinking about the place. :D
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:33 pm

littlewiganer wrote:all you smarmy scousers will be consoling with the mighty newcastle at the weekend the only difference will be that you get stuffed by our first team rather than the reserve team

prediction: liverpool 0 : 3 wigan :rasp

Just when you think that inbreeding is over you get a thread like this.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:33 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
Judge wrote:arseraped?? wtf :D

i thought we were going to play football :laugh:

They're gonna get tonked so much  on saturday, the highlights will be on crimewatch

Not on match of the day thats no suprise then!!
Red squirrel

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:33 am

AC Milan once thought they would stuff Liverpool FC too.

It didn't exactly turn out that way.

That's why LFC wear five golden stars on their shirt, while Wigan wear five brown pork pies on theirs.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:06 am

littlewiganer wrote:your just a team full of muppets and a class player in gerrard........... doesnt matter if you aint heard of any of the wigan team but you wont forget them after saturday

as for mid table mediocrity , no matter where we finish we'll be happy cos we'll still be here with no money spent  yet the mighty liverpool fc have players worth millions and will stuggle to be in top 6 this season

and as for paul jewell being an lfc reject ..........that says it all anymore like him send em down to us cos you cant tell quality when it hits you in the face .............you carry on with the likes of peter crouch....................... :censored:!!!!!!!!!

Crouch to score a double to open his season's tally in today's game!!! C'mon you Reds!!!  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:15 am

Judge wrote:put cisse on right, garcia behind crouch, much better

Agreed.  :cool:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:20 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:AC Milan once thought they would stuff Liverpool FC too.

It didn't exactly turn out that way.

That's why LFC wear five golden stars on their shirt, while Wigan wear five brown pork pies on theirs.

Ah, the memories.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:41 am

every team want to beat us now and everybody talking rubbish about our team..........its normal coz we are EUROPEAN CHAMPION and we are on the roll..can't stop winning.
Hope we can meet wigan again next summer.
darwisigila

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion