Wigan v liverpool 29/09/07 - Post match reactions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:33 pm

Sabre wrote:I want to make a post match comment about a comment I read during the match.

Jeff Capes

if rafa wants all his strikers to get games he should look at manus treble season.

the 2 main strikers was andy cole and dwight yorke.

they started all the important games, but the other two strikers always got atleast 30 minutes at the end.

with rafa he will sometimes only give people like crouch 10 minutes, or sometimes none.

or in bellamys case not even in the squad.

what sort of clown logic does this man have.

he says he wants torres fresh later in the season, obviously to run riot against tired defences.

my logic would be to play torres now and get as far ahead in the league now the weather is not too cold.

we don't know how well torres body will react to the cold and being kicked at the same time, so its best to get the most out of him while you can, and then use these other great strikers that benitez seem to think we have.

in his mind having torres on the bench makes him feels like he is in charge of of a squad of superstars bigger than the other top 4 sides .

but the truth is they genuinely can leave a rooney on the bench we cant.

1.- Since I was born, I've never thought Liverpool are a one-man team. Nowadays, Liverpool ARE NOT a one-man team, and Benayoun's appearance and goal proves that.

2.- Your logic is based on stereotypes. Mind you, Sabre has been caught without umbrella today in the "Sunny Spain" and was well wet, as there were unexpected rain showers. There IS winter in the "sunny Spain". There ARE games suspended due to snow and flooded pitches. There are games with negative celsius temperatures.

3.- We are not Manchester United. Liverpool has won it 5 times.

So your concerns and logic are wrong. Because as much as I like country mates doing well in a foreign league, this team won't be a oneplayer-team never, and for the description you make about cold, you must think Spain is like the Caribe.

Ignore him mate - he's just a clueless WUM.

I'd better not say anymore, or some cry-baby might tell on me... :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:03 pm

Who the hells Jeff Capes?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion