LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Its time....its time to finally beat the

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:02 am

NJD83 wrote:
I'm with you on that. Still, it annoys me when he just seems to be the only player seem to pick on

Unfortunately Emerald Red ugly people are there to be picked on and Dirk is very pickable!!!

Tevez and Rooney are no oil paintings to be fair  ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:14 am

NJD83 wrote:
I'm with you on that. Still, it annoys me when he just seems to be the only player seem to pick on

Unfortunately Emerald Red ugly people are there to be picked on and Dirk is very pickable!!!

I actually found that funny.  :D
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:15 am

s@int wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
s@int wrote:
Sabre wrote:
dawson99 wrote:i think people, myswelf included, have clamed down a little bit and actually looked at the league table. is it 4 behind cheatski with a game in hand to go 3rd? its not the end of the world, just really fecking depressing how an underperforming manc sid can yet again nick the points off us with the solitary goal that they seem to love producing.

its not the end of the world, just annoying... and im sure rafa will get it right so lets just look to the future with the ext game and get this 'blip' out of our mind.

as for kuyt, no matter how much people dislike the guy, rememebr what he did last year and dont crucify the guy. rafa is picking him, and if we trust rafa, it must be 100%. well, it should be. and if we disagree, lets not get mean about it. get behind the team, shout to the rooftops, we are liverpool

That post is spot on.

The team is the one that wins and loses, and here we praise the same guys in victories and blame the same guys in defeats.

Kuyt did't score, and wasn't close to score either, but he did a lot of work yesterday. Maybe he doesn't deserve to be told "good game", but he doesn't deserve either to be crucified.

I don't want to call Kuyt or praise him.....just sell him.

He has a great attitude, work ethic and character, unfortunately he's just not good enough for Liverpool. As peewee says he wasn't good enough last year....... and he's been even worse this year.

I admit I called it wrong when we signed him, I thought he would come good, but there comes a time when you have to face up to the truth, and the truth is I don't think he's good enough.

But that means altering your sig S@int.  :D

Mascherano or Torres would fit in my sig quite nicely mate  :D

:D  here are saint  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:15 am

Sabre wrote:Yes, both S@int and Bigmick need a revamp of the signature :D

S@int could have lurch and festa in his, while bigmick could have Hugh heffner and some dolly bird in his signature  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:20 am

We lost because Rafa didn't organise the defense to mark players at the edge of the box.

:angry:

The league is over.

:(

Pennant, Benayoun, Kuyt, Kewell, Sissoko, Hypia (sadly), Voninin,Babell,Aurelio,maybe Crouch, are not good enough to play for LFC. Most of them are Rafa buys too.

Barring a good run in the champions league, the season is over :(
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:26 am

Big Niall wrote:We lost because Rafa didn't organise the defense to mark players at the edge of the box.

Come on mate you can hardly blame the manager for every single incident which takes place on the pitch. It was an individual error, nothing more and nothing less and you might as well blame Rafa for Torres missing with the header.

Much more significant anyhow as it turned out than not closing Rooney down was Benayoun staying rooted to the line and playing three Man Utd players onside. Why he did it is a mystery but players have ball-watched in pressure situations since the beginning of time, he's not the first and not the last.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:26 am

Big Niall wrote:We lost because Rafa didn't organise the defense to mark players at the edge of the box.

No we lost because all of our defence stepped forward but Benayoun, and you can see in one camera view that was behind the gesture of dissapointment of Benayoun when he realises it was his mistake.

If Benayoun was commanded to be there by Rafa, then, fair enough, it would be Rafa's mistake, but not in this case.

Honestly I don't care Rafa takes the guilt eh? he's paid to receive stick aswell, but I see much people blaming the error of Rooney's marking when the worst error IMHO was Benayoun's.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:27 am

The league is over.

:(

Pennant, Benayoun, Kuyt, Kewell, Sissoko, Hypia (sadly), Voninin,Babell,Aurelio,maybe Crouch, are not good enough to play for LFC. Most of them are Rafa buys too.

Barring a good run in the champions league, the season is over :(

I think Hyypia had a great game considering the pace Yernited have they didnt trouble him much.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:28 am

Nothing is over.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NJD83 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:45 am

[quote]We lost because Rafa didn't organise the defense to mark players at the edge of the box.

The league is over.

Bit early to say that as we are still in all comps and still have to play the big three again, however it will be over if we don't find a partner for Torres soon!!!
NJD83

Postby kunilson » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:51 am

ugh, these reality checks get annoying. a club with too much :censored: going on behind closed doors lost to a team with only one thing on their mind.

we'll make it up starting with chelsea hopefully.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:54 am

Be ten years next year since we last beat them in the prem at home.

Depressing or what?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby imouthep » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:55 am

then who is good enough for a red shirt? Ronaldinho? Kaka? Berbatov? Mancini? Alves? where do we get the money for them then?

Look back carefully at the side rafa inherited with the likes of diouf smicer cisse and so on. We had to build a good team base.
imouthep

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:56 am

Sabre wrote:

No we lost because all of our defence stepped forward but Benayoun, and you can see in one camera view that was behind the gesture of dissapointment of Benayoun when he realises it was his mistake.

If Benayoun was commanded to be there by Rafa, then, fair enough, it would be Rafa's mistake, but not in this case.

Honestly I don't care Rafa takes the guilt eh? he's paid to receive stick aswell, but I see much people blaming the error of Rooney's marking when the worst error IMHO was Benayoun's.

i wish benayoun had stepped into touch, then offside would have been ruled

lucky manure, thats what i say
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:00 am

Ciggy wrote:Be ten years next year since we last beat them in the prem at home.

Depressing or what?

I feel more frustrated than depressed. When you're outplayed you can say fair enough, they've played great football, and that's it.

But when you see a supposedly top European team (  :laugh: ) with that rubbish football beating you, it really hurts because they were nowhere better than us.

We had the best chances yesterday, and Reina did have less work than other games.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion