Good time to beat chelsea? - Is maurinho a sore loser, a liar or both

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Santa » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:21 pm

Chelsea are rattled! Maurinho is fast losing his "special one" tag. Two devastating losses on a trot at crunched time, I can see a thrid one coming up this Sunday. This is the best time to beat them. Losing Bridge and Robben have already affected the team and to push it in while they are having doubt among themselves will cap a perfect for the Reds.

While we are not exactly playing champagne football all season but I can see Rafa is building an effective team based on solid work ethics with a good dose of skills thrown in. Midweek's win against Laverkusen will surely give us a good boost going to Cardiff plus a pumped up Gerrard and Dudek wanting to prove the critics wrong...so c'mon you reds!!!

Anyone want to take a guess what Maurinho will moan about this Sunday after we carry the trophy back to Anfield?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:32 pm

the guy is quickly turning into Kevin Keegan, he'll have a rant live on sky soon!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:51 pm

Santa wrote:Chelsea are rattled! Maurinho is fast losing his "special one" tag. Two devastating losses on a trot at crunched time, I can see a thrid one coming up this Sunday. This is the best time to beat them. Losing Bridge and Robben have already affected the team and to push it in while they are having doubt among themselves will cap a perfect for the Reds.

While we are not exactly playing champagne football all season but I can see Rafa is building an effective team based on solid work ethics with a good dose of skills thrown in. Midweek's win against Laverkusen will surely give us a good boost going to Cardiff plus a pumped up Gerrard and Dudek wanting to prove the critics wrong...so c'mon you reds!!!

Anyone want to take a guess what Maurinho will moan about this Sunday after we carry the trophy back to Anfield?

Baros may want to prove the critics wrong also after CL performance........ :D

C'mon MILAN!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby JBG » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:58 pm

I wouldn't say that Chelsea are in crisis :D  but the pressure is showing on Mourinho, no mistake. The whole Barcelona thing proves that he isn't the super cool iceman he claimed he was.

My own view is that I cannot see Chelsea losing 3 games in a row, I just cannot see it.

However, we have great hope. They will be tired and a bit rattled after the Barcelona game, and they have had a few injuries. In our favour we had a far more positive result and Morientes and Gerrard to come back. It's going to be a good game. ;)
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:01 pm

mourinho had never lost 2 games in a row as amanger before the barca game so anything can happen. im not saynig im optimistic but its been a while since we last lost a cup final. also, if SG was ever gonna be ready for a game, tis this one... so its gonna be a gudden i agree
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:mourinho had never lost 2 games in a row as amanger before the barca game so anything can happen. im not saynig im optimistic but its been a while since we last lost a cup final. also, if SG was ever gonna be ready for a game, tis this one... so its gonna be a gudden i agree

So if he hadnt lost 2 in a row before, why not 3?

Its a cup final, anything can happen!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby addicted norwegian » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:59 pm

It`s always a good day to beat Chelsea :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:03 pm

they do look shakey at the moment, i fancy us to win, id put a bet on it but my ticket and my coach ticket has crippled me financially

i wasnt expecting a ticket but i managed to get hold of one, they are like 'rocking horse sh1t'
109-1105722616

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:08 pm

thought you might of got yourself in using your 'Stewarding' tag?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:12 pm

Yeah it is hard to see Chelski losing 3 in a row but it has to happen sometime, and Sunday is a good day as any for it to happen :D

Cmon Reds
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:13 pm

Lee J wrote:thought you might of got yourself in using your 'Stewarding' tag?

that doesnt entitle you for a ticket cos you work there, so i got one from a friend
109-1105722616

Postby addicted norwegian » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:27 pm

Chelsea has lost two in a row, but I suspect that this means nothing at all. They lost to Newcastle after resting some of their best players, and loosing 2-1 to Barcelona in Spain doesn`t sound like a bad result to me. Mourinho does seem a bit rattled, but after all he has been bitching and moaning ever since his arrival at the Bridge.

But, even if I think that they are as strong as they`ve been all season, I believe that we`ve got a fair chance of bringing the trophy to Anfield. Considering our performance on new-years day, they were, imo, extremely lucky to leave Anfield with three points. Mourinho would probably disagree, but I would say that it wouldn`t be a robbery if they left empty handed.
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:13 pm

Oh no... Chelsea on the rocks... they lose 2 games, on where the ended up with 9 men and the other away against aguably the best team in Europe. Not exactly a crisis now is it.. and they got an away goal. It is interesting to see how they cope without Robben. That puts a lot more pressure in Duff to create cos they don't have many ho can play that Robben role
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:21 pm

true... i agree.. even if we lose... i dun think it is a disgrace.. how many goals will there be?
Alonso_Rulz

Postby kingofthegreen » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:27 pm

simic_ie wrote:Oh no... Chelsea on the rocks... they lose 2 games, on where the ended up with 9 men and the other away against aguably the best team in Europe. Not exactly a crisis now is it.. and they got an away goal. It is interesting to see how they cope without Robben. That puts a lot more pressure in Duff to create cos they don't have many ho can play that Robben role

They will be well on their way to a crisis when they are beaten on sunday.

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion