LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Its time....its time to finally beat the

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NJD83 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:32 am

Yeah come on time to beat these C*nts in front of our own fans, can't concede any late free kicks this time. Not sure we should play Riise as think Ronaldo & Co will turn him inside out. Love it if Kewell has a stormer and goes on to live up to his reputation as a world class player. Perfect day would be Liverpool 3 - 0 Man  U, Arsenal 0 - 0 Chelsea. And Ronaldo, Giggs, Fabregas, Lampard, Terry all break thier legs. What odds on that happening lads?
NJD83

Postby Forever_Red » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:27 pm

Just :censored: batter them and we will talk about it later.

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby Big Niall » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:35 pm

My favourite game of the season.

Don't care how we play in this, we just to have to win :buttrock
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:40 pm

Ronaldo? first tackle of the game put him on his ar$e and he'll be quiet as a mouse all game. make it a painful one.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:06 pm

I think its gonna be really tough and a very close game.  These are the league champions who have won the Premiership more than any other team.  Thats not just down to the players they have but the mentality that they have.

I think they think they where very lucky last season, so I am hoiping this will play on their minds.  At the end of the day this is the best team/squad we have ever had in the premiership years so there is no reason why we won't win it, but I just can't buy into this notion that we are going to tonk them 4 or 5 - 0.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I think its gonna be really tough and a very close game. 

that's what makes me laugh when sky hype us this "grand slam sunday" w@nkfest. these games are never all their hyped up to be. infact i can't remember the last time there was a really decent game between us and united. they've been some of the worst games in living memory.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:51 pm

Ciggy wrote:Old mother reilly 4th official fuckin great :glare:

Who's the fella in the limelight middle then?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby burjennio » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:54 pm

the 3-1 where Riise scored the thunderbolt was pretty entertaining!
burjennio

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 pm

red37 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Old mother reilly 4th official fuckin great :glare:

Who's the fella in the limelight middle then?

mark halsey
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 pm

we will win 2-0
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:23 pm

check out this beauty from le tissier.

http://www.skysports.com/experts....00.html

he reckons united are better off than us in midfield.  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:24 pm

Lee J wrote:Ronaldo? first tickle on the tackle of the game will put it up his ar$e and he'll be quiet as a mouse all game. ill make it a painful one.

bet you will
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Magz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:44 pm

Let's batter these :censored:! Hopefully Monster makes a meal of Ronaldo!
Magz

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:26 pm

nice words from fergie???

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed he attempted to beat Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez to the signing of star striker Fernando Torres.

Liverpool, who go head-to-head with United at Anfield as part of Grand Slam Sunday live on Sky Sports 1, landed Torres in the summer for a club record fee from Atletico Madrid.

And ahead of the crunch Premier League clash Ferguson has revealed Torres, who is expected to spearhead Liverpool's attack on Sunday, was once an Old Trafford transfer target.

"For years we tried to do a deal there but we never quite managed it because Atletico Madrid didn't want to sell or the player felt he was too young one year," said Ferguson.

"Then we just lost interest a bit because sometimes you get fed up with going back to the same venue all the time. He's a good player. We wouldn't have been interested in him if he wasn't.

"I think the advantage Rafa had was that he is Spanish and his dealings with Atletico were maybe better than ours because he's Spanish."

Meanwhile, Ferguson admits the trip to Anfield is his favourite fixture in the Premier League schedule.
"No matter what position either club is in, it's always a big game and each season it's always the game that I look forward to," added Ferguson.

"It encapsulates everything in British football, the passion of the fans, the ability of the footballers, the competition and the history of the two clubs. It's terrific so hopefully we can have another good game.

"The atmosphere helps the players. It's the sort of venue where the lambs are dead and you have to be men to handle their support over there. It's not easy."

Chelsea also travel to Arsenal on Sunday, but Ferguson does not believe that if one team loses then they will be ruled out of the title race.

"If we were all meeting in March or April it would be very significant in terms of the league," said Ferguson. "But as it is we're at the halfway stage and we're talking about the title decider.

"There's time for whoever drops points, and it's possible that the four of us drop points with two draws."

ncie to see he still knows this is his fave fixture, and he did want torres...
Last edited by dawson99 on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Hope that means he plays a blinder on Sunday and "comes back to haunt" Ferguson with a hat-trick. I cant believe Le Tissier believes Utd are better in central midfield than us, guess we know why he never left Southampton when the big teams tried to sign him then..

.. He's thick as sh1t :D
burjennio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion