LIVERPOOL VS FULHAM - Saturday 22nd november 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby huang xiangwen » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 am

I anticipation the result will be 1-0.we must keep a low key .we still far away form the Premier league champion.:)
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby huang xiangwen » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 am

hello everyone .I am a loyal fan of liverpool.And I come form CHINA. I have obsessed by Red for more than decade years. even though I never go to the UNITED KINGDOM .either go to the ANFIELD coliseum.but I always pay attention to the match as well . thougt most living boardcast  are in the midnight at CHINA.but I think this is worthy.because the Red give me the happiness for many times .just like the europe champion league final of 2005,the FA final of 2006 and so on.in the past I can only announce my opinion about liverpool club in CHINESE forum.but today I can communicate with much more kops form UK.and I am very happy.I hope everyone of you can give me your  opinion of liverpool.i am very happy to comment with you.and i hope everyone in this forum will be become my friend.also i welcome most of you can browse our chinese liverpool club forum http://www.lfcfans.com/bbs/.and give us your advise.thank you.
:)
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:22 am

huang xiangwen wrote:hello everyone .I am a loyal fan of liverpool.And I come form CHINA. I have obsessed by Red for more than decade years. even though I never go to the UNITED KINGDOM .either go to the ANFIELD coliseum.but I always pay attention to the match as well . thougt most living boardcast  are in the midnight at CHINA.but I think this is worthy.because the Red give me the happiness for many times .just like the europe champion league final of 2005,the FA final of 2006 and so on.in the past I can only announce my opinion about liverpool club in CHINESE forum.but today I can communicate with much more kops form UK.and I am very happy.I hope everyone of you can give me your  opinion of liverpool.i am very happy to comment with you.and i hope everyone in this forum will be become my friend.also i welcome most of you can browse our chinese liverpool club forum http://www.lfcfans.com/bbs/.and give us your advise.thank you.

Welcome mate and your english is fine . :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:33 am

huang xiangwen wrote:hello everyone .I am a loyal fan of liverpool.And I come form CHINA. I have obsessed by Red for more than decade years. even though I never go to the UNITED KINGDOM .either go to the ANFIELD coliseum.but I always pay attention to the match as well . thougt most living boardcast  are in the midnight at CHINA.but I think this is worthy.because the Red give me the happiness for many times .just like the europe champion league final of 2005,the FA final of 2006 and so on.in the past I can only announce my opinion about liverpool club in CHINESE forum.but today I can communicate with much more kops form UK.and I am very happy.I hope everyone of you can give me your  opinion of liverpool.i am very happy to comment with you.and i hope everyone in this forum will be become my friend.also i welcome most of you can browse our chinese liverpool club forum http://www.lfcfans.com/bbs/.and give us your advise.thank you.

Where ya bin huang xiangwen you should of logged on years ago.

Where have you wheely bin ?

:D

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 am

:D  Bam, why are Yu so mean. what did he do to Yu.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby huang xiangwen » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:30 am

glad to see you .But I don't think is too late for me logged on today .kop from all of the world is a big family.and we all the member of this family .whehter we know each other early or late..and you should know that in china kop is the minority. not the same as England.:D .my hometown is shenyang in northeast China.
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby Reg » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Welcome Grasshopper, you are very welcome on our forum.

I have friends in Shanghai who are good Liverpool fans so you are not alone. No doubt you see the games on ESPN and Star Sports?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:07 pm

GOAT_2.0 wrote:Fulham are historically diabolical away, no excuse for not winning

Should be a comfortable home win, but then we should really have beaten spudz. We need to improve on past season's and last season's home form, need to be winning 16+ of our home games. As I may have mentioned last season, we finished 11 points behind the mancs and we drew five home games that they won ie that accounted for 10 of the 11 point gap
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:02 am

Lads and lasses...
I don't give a rats what the scoreline is so long as we win ! I am going to the game (woo-hoo !) - first one this season....
'Er indoors is giving me jip for feckin' off for the weekend though...my ears hurt !!
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Zidane » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:11 am

If Keane and Torres play well we should be okay but without them Xabi/Masch can be a bit too negative at times.  They rarely ever make runs up the middle so the strikers need to play well together.  That said no way we're losing this just hope we don't draw it out!  :angry:
Zidane

Postby Reg » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:39 am

bunglemark2 wrote:Lads and lasses...
I don't give a rats what the scoreline is so long as we win ! I am going to the game (woo-hoo !) - first one this season....
'Er indoors is giving me jip for feckin' off for the weekend though...my ears hurt !!

You take the hopes of the ex-pat scousers with you. Enjoy !
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby huang xiangwen » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:00 am

Reg wrote:Welcome Grasshopper, you are very welcome on our forum.

I have friends in Shanghai who are good Liverpool fans so you are not alone. No doubt you see the games on ESPN and Star Sports?

YES! I always see the game from ESPN. and  I firmly believe KOP will never walk alone in each country.
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby zirgoz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:13 am

I know its off topic, but I'm happy to see all of the liverpool players on the field when the friendly game between Spain and Chile ended and Torres scored a goal... I'm lookinn forward to the upcoming game with a big grin now.
zirgoz

Postby huang xiangwen » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:08 am

have you remember the season of 04/05 we against FULHAM in away.in the first half time.we defeat  for 0-2.but before the second half time.we make a crucial substitution.Alonso in and Diao out .even though Josemi has sent off in 76 minutes.we still kick four goals.and beat FULHAM as 4-2.this time maybe we can do it again! :)
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby Owzat » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:23 am

bunglemark2 wrote:Lads and lasses...

I would be happier if we knocked a few in, GD isn't looking good and a goalfest could be the confidence boost that keeps us going. We should stuff Fulham, a chance for maybe even Keane to score a few. I certainly hope it isn't a repeat of the shoebox missathon, Liverpool critics tend to latch onto any decision that goes in our favour and disregard the fact that we could be 3-0, 4-0 or even 5-0 up by then and might well have scored even without the red card/disallowed opposition goal/penalty etc
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion