Liverpool vs fulham - Thoughts for the match at fulham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:10 pm

moro sucks big time.. u tell mi, wat did he do for the game.. none..!! sissoko cant even pass a good simple ball to his own players... lets not say abt josemi and traore.. we all know how bad they are already... it is realli shocking to see that kewell was one of the better performers in that game.. together with alonso.. the rest.. i have nth to say..
how come the team just cant play simple 1 touch passing... the passes are either too heavy or too light..
i realli question the buying of moro now.. he just does not suit the english game.. no pace , no strength to hold the ball.. one word " terrible"
u tell mi.. how are we goin to win anything this yr?
please, why cant the players show some heart in playing for the club? can anyone tell mi wat really went wrong tonight?
Alonso_Rulz

Postby red37 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:16 pm

next we'll be asking for george burley to come!................... ???

this aint the end of the world folks, itll never be that. just a very slow burning renaissance. we all new it wouldnt happen overnight, even after istanbul.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:58 pm

any rafa supporter out there pls answer the following------
1) why did he start with players like moro and kewell who havnt had a game 4 a lon time and r clearly out of form?
2)why play cisse on the right(in the 2nd half) when he has got 2 goals in 2 games playing as a striker??
3)why buy crouch when we already hav a player of his type in moro?
4)why spend 20m on  crouch,reina and sisoko when needed wingers and a central defender?
5)why sell baros? ???
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:08 pm

Why put the same post on two different threads?
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:14 pm

Why put the same post on two different threads?

want more people's opinion.....
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby mikopool » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:42 pm

Are we about to get relegated? No we had a SHlTE match and now we have to pick up the pieces end of story, if we win next weekend all will be forgotten, so whats the point making comments that the board should step in?  We have lost less games after 8 matches this year then we did last, there is less points to our name, but we are not losing, simply not winning. Today was a fluke, keep believing lads!
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:49 pm

john craig wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Santa wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:Rafa is pretty stubborn.....(major flaw IMO). He will continue to play josemi & morientes....we ain't gonna win lots of points if these 2 keep playing...

you are spot on, and that why the liverpool board must step in

step in??? and do what? quickly sign up 'Big' Sam Alladyce so lakes can be happy!

no, i am not saying that, we can all see what RB is doing (josemi & morientes and others) so the board should have a word with him, and it should go like this  " win the next 4 games or on your bike"

Get a :censored: grip mate, what a joke of a suggestion

get a grip, no you and most of you on this forum should, RB is killing the club off, ok we are graet in the CL but he can not get a grip on the prem. what should we do just let him carry on doing what he is doing and end up 10th at the end of the year.
RB needs help, the board should give him help, give him someone that knows the prem to work alongside him for a year...say Phil Thompson.
if not then i can not see a light at the end of this.
RB is so stubborn its going to be hard for him to take but tough, he needs it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:10 am

calm down guys, i am very dissappointed too
but this must be a part of consequence of lacking players
maybe rafa wouldn't want to play josemi if he had some better options
i agree such display doesn't deserve an excuse
there must be something to be changed
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:16 am

lakes10 wrote:give him someone that knows the prem to work alongside him for a year...say Phil Thompson.

Although I tend to disagree with most of what you say, that is not a terrible idea at all.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:36 am

LFC #1 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:give him someone that knows the prem to work alongside him for a year...say Phil Thompson.

Although I tend to disagree with most of what you say, that is not a terrible idea at all.

I was also going to qoute Lakes on the same thing.

Lakes TBH I lke your conviction in your posts, just stand by what you say. End of. And I like that.

But anyway, as to your qoue above, i kinda of agree, but then that leads to the same problems that Rafa had at Valencia.
Ok, not exactly the same scenario, but it still would be the board getting involved in the managers job and him NOT being in control.

Is it really worth it, when you thin about it like that? (I think that question is to the rest of the forum, and not you Lakes, as you will probably like that idea :D).
76-1115222408

Postby lakes10 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:46 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

I was also going to qoute Lakes on the same thing.

Lakes TBH I lke your conviction in your posts, just stand by what you say. End of. And I like that.

But anyway, as to your qoue above, i kinda of agree, but then that leads to the same problems that Rafa had at Valencia.
Ok, not exactly the same scenario, but it still would be the board getting involved in the managers job and him NOT being in control.

Is it really worth it, when you thin about it like that? (I think that question is to the rest of the forum, and not you Lakes, as you will probably like that idea :D).

no you are right it would almost be the same problem that Rafa had at Valencia, but that also might be telling us somthing.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:19 pm

my thoughts:

off side, off side, cack
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:29 pm

Are you saying both goals were offside?
Because they were not, the first Josemi played John onside, and though the second may have been questionable(not to me I may add!), the benefit of the doubt must go the attacking team!

So for me the 'offside' argument is weak and unfounded!
76-1115222408

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion