Job too big for Rodgers?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Is the job too big for Rodgers and last season was a flash in the pan down to Suarez carrying us?

Yes
55%
No
36%
Not sure
9%

Total votes : 78

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 pm

ethanr » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:18 pm wrote:Nice to see you switch from posts that you clearly spend too much time preparing, to speaking like anybody else on an online forum with many members who's first language is not English.

And for not having random page breaks in the middle of your sentences. That's nice too.

I promise you if I ever become the  slightest bit interested in American terminology for 'FOOTBALL ' I will give you a very audible shout ,you know the sort of thing 'In the six ,and on frame' ,those types of phrases that only a clueless yank would use ,and in return I can send you pictures of Anfield .......ETHAN

:D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:43 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:33 pm wrote:
ethanr » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:18 pm wrote:Nice to see you switch from posts that you clearly spend too much time preparing, to speaking like anybody else on an online forum with many members who's first language is not English.

And for not having random page breaks in the middle of your sentences. That's nice too.

I promise you if I ever become the  slightest bit interested in American terminology for 'FOOTBALL ' I will give you a very audible shout ,you know the sort of thing 'In the six ,and on frame' ,those types of phrases that only a clueless yank would use ,and in return I can send you pictures of Anfield .......ETHAN

Sounds good to me! Make sure to send one to Alexi Lalas as well please  :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Reg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:25 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:51 am wrote:
Reg » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 am wrote:Do us all a favour and PM him so we dont have to read the repetitive cr@p as well. Thanks.

Like you've never aimed any digs at the fella ,at least I'm upfront about it lad ,I don't wait till he's on the deck and then weigh in with a sly boot.

Sure I make a dig when it's warranted but I don't dig the feckin' Suez Canal....  :laugh:

Owning a Shovel is useful Reg ,in the end everyone wants to borrow it, even those that never prepared for snow   :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:47 pm

ethanr » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:33 pm wrote:

Sounds good to me! Make sure to send one to Alexi Lalas as well please  :D

Sorry, who  ?  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:39 am

Personally I cant wait until we draw so I can unfurl my "Rodgers Out" banner and wave it all round the ground. Then after he is sacked I will look forward to another manager coming in and bringing his own team and buying the players he wants while he gets rid of the staff and the players he doesnt want.
Im so anticipating sliding down the table and out of contention
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:57 am

Thommo's perm » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:39 pm wrote:Personally I cant wait until we draw so I can unfurl my "Rodgers Out" banner and wave it all round the ground. Then after he is sacked I will look forward to another manager coming in and bringing his own team and buying the players he wants while he gets rid of the staff and the players he doesnt want.
Im so anticipating sliding down the table and out of contention
:buttrock

Go ahead unfurl your banner ,I'm sure its less obtrusive than the ballbag that hides your eyebrows  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:13 am

And, breathe...
Attachments
keep_calm_by_focusing_on_moaning_.jpg
keep_calm_by_focusing_on_moaning_.jpg (10.43 KiB) Viewed 690 times
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:27 am

I've always been a great believer in the unwritten rule , If you're prepared to  dish it out ,you have to have the propensity to accept it when its thrown back.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:38 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:27 am wrote:I've always been a great believer in the unwritten rule , If you're prepared to  dish it out ,you have to have the propensity to accept it when its thrown back.

I can take it all day mate, but you must admit that whinging after 2 wins and 6 points makes you look a bit silly?
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:58 am

Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:27 am wrote:I've always been a great believer in the unwritten rule , If you're prepared to  dish it out ,you have to have the propensity to accept it when its thrown back.

I can take it all day mate, but you must admit that whinging after 2 wins and 6 points makes you look a bit silly?
:nod

I think I've stated I'm happy with the six points mate ,but have reservations about our lack of invention in midfield ,if that makes me silly ,I'm concerned over what placing your trust in a man devoid of a plan (poetic license ) to keep collating those points against the better teams makes you .....naïve ,the line break
is for Ethanr  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby number 8 ynwa » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Oops sorry all - I didnt realise I was in the under (age) 10 part of the site.. In fact I didnt know there was one!

Oh wait... there isnt?
number 8 ynwa
LFC Basic Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:12 am

number 8 ynwa » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 am wrote:Oops sorry all - I didnt realise I was in the under (age) 10 part of the site.. In fact I didnt know there was one!

Oh wait... there isnt?

*sighs* after waiting for a much anticipated riposte from 8 ynwa ,only for his retort to be Facebookish  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:57 am

Seems like a case of when the cat's away, the mice will play. Just after Woof went on his holidays, someone's been starting lame unnecessary threads, post count surges, trolling ...  :laugh: ... I love this forum...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:02 pm

maguskwt » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:57 pm wrote:Seems like a case of when the cat's away, the mice will play. Just after Woof went on his holidays, someone's been starting lame unnecessary threads, post count surges, trolling ...  :laugh: ... I love this forum...

Nothings altered since he went away ,its been that way for a while ,you probably just feel a bit useless with no one here to pm  your gripes to  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:40 am

Love it!!   :laugh:  :laugh:

Tell me that's not fuuny after 7 G&T's. .....
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion