Heinze anyone? - move to liverpool turned down

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:58 pm

The Madrid press confirms

.Marca

it.

The premiership has this way favoured a foreign club and weakened their own league by allowing one international go to another league.

12M € is apparently the fee, and they're gonna make the health tests this afternoon.

Bit of caution though, because it's not the first time this summer Marca removes their main web site in a few hours with a done deal
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:25 pm

Sabre wrote:The Madrid press confirms

.Marca

it.

The premiership has this way favoured a foreign club and weakened their own league by allowing one international go to another league.

12M € is apparently the fee, and they're gonna make the health tests this afternoon.

Bit of caution though, because it's not the first time this summer Marca removes their main web site in a few hours with a done deal

is there a link on that site to turn the spanish writing into english?
couldnt understand a word of it bar `heinze`
:D

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:27 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:couldnt understand a word of it bar `heinze`

I got that one step further and also saw "12 millones de euros"  :D
LFC2007

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:32 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

i thought that said `12 quid a pint`  :oh:  :D

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:42 pm

Whats all this about Palace??

Gabriel Heinze's representatives proposed a deal whereby the Manchester United defender would join Crystal Palace before signing for Liverpool.

A Premier League arbitration panel ruled on Tuesday that United were within their rights to block the Argentine from moving to Anfield.

Heinze had been holding out for a switch to Liverpool after receiving a letter from United saying he could go for £6.8million.

However, United's stance that the letter did not permit Heinze to join a rival club was supported by the Premier League.

But in an attempt to work around the situation, evidence from the hearing suggests the player's agents wanted to arrange a deal for Heinze to join Palace before being sold on to Liverpool.

Palace chief executive Phil Alexander is understood to have informed the panel of the proposal to enable Heinze to eventually secure his desired move to Merseyside.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has already expressed his unhappiness with the Premier League's verdict, while Heinze may appeal against the initial ruling.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:47 pm

either he joins this season or forget it as he will be 30 soon and its not worth the money if its on someone whom you might only a couple of good seasons. if the appeal is turned down then we should forget it and come up with a contigiency plan. insua, aurelio, riise and arbeloa can all play in LB. but the thing that makes heinze stand out from them all is that he can also play DC. vincent kompany will be a good buy imo.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Sabre » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:10 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

i thought that said `12 quid a pint`  :oh:  :D

I translate myself the news when I find they say something relevant about the club, but other than the signing up and the 12 M € there was not much.

They say the player wanted madly to go to Liverpool and used ordinary courts to achieve that but he didn't achieve his purpose. They describe him as a versatile defender, and they think he can be the proper answer for Madrid's left back

They also said the typical bóllocks that they were the first to forward this news and the classic "we told you" bits.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:03 pm

He's joined Real Madrid, it's been confirmed on BBC and Sky Sports.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby the_red_alonso » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:13 pm

???
the_red_alonso
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Heinze to Madrid

8 Million ??? , I hope they get them in the Champions League and he breaks Ronaldos leg and Ruud scores a hat trick
destro

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:44 pm

i'd laugh if Real loaned him to liverpool a day later  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:58 pm

Break the bank now and go and sign Micah Richards, cant believe he is only 19, that lad is quality
destro

Postby hunterz » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:21 pm

alex ferguson is a f**king c**t,making our lives difficult is all he is good at..old bloodly piece of sh*t!!
hunterz

Postby AB's Red Army » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:30 pm

hunterz wrote:alex ferguson is a f**king c**t,making our lives difficult is all he is good at..old bloodly piece of sh*t!!

You do realize the rivalry between us and Man Utd? I would expect the same from us, if one of our players decided to move to United.

The two clubs shouldn't be doing any business with one another as far as I'm concerned.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby Reg » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:06 pm

All credit to Heinze for having the balls to stand up for what he believed in and fighting on principle.

I respect him for that.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion