No go on heinze - He missed the deadline

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stapo1000 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:46 am

dont think the player buying his contract out is the issue right now. the dispute is over a letter from man u to his agent saying he was free to join any club who paid the asking price for him!
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:53 am

the way i look at this whole affair, is its a win win situation for Liverpool Football Club.

1. This whole affair has an unsettling affect on MU supporters and more importantly Sir Red Nose
2. If we don't get him, its not the end of the world, and MU will have one very agitated player on their hands

brilliant (of course if the shoe was on the other foot.. i'd be fuming)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:04 am

i cant see heinze staying at man u after all that has happened. imo he will either come to us or one of the other big european sides who are after him. If he were to come, he would give us 2 players for every position on the team which i think may be rafa's thinking in signing him
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:07 am

FREE GABI HEINZE!!!!!

LIBERATE HIM FROM FERGIE'S TYRANNY!!!!
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:31 am

babu wrote:the way i look at this whole affair, is its a win win situation for Liverpool Football Club.

1. This whole affair has an unsettling affect on MU supporters and more importantly Sir Red Nose
2. If we don't get him, its not the end of the world, and MU will have one very agitated player on their hands

brilliant (of course if the shoe was on the other foot.. i'd be fuming)

Dead right!

I think it's great that one of their players is desperate to play for us. It must be getting up the nose of everyone connected with Manure - be it employee or supporter.

Could you imagine if, say, John Arne Riise wanted to play for them?? I'd be going off me fookin' head!! I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near Liverpool again, let alone in a red shirt.

Like you say though Babu, it's a win win situation for us (and ideal wind up material to get the Mancs in work).
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:04 am

Just read on skysports how fergie thinks heinze has done little wrong in this transfer saga and that his position at the club is ok. and he's trying to gulit trip heinze into staying by mentioning how much the club did for him when he had a knee op.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:23 pm

stapo1000 wrote:Just read on skysports how fergie thinks heinze has done little wrong in this transfer saga and that his position at the club is ok. and he's trying to gulit trip heinze into staying by mentioning how much the club did for him when he had a knee op.

The whole thing is complete double standards.

On Tevez

"We feel he's our player, and we hope that's the case and it's going to be proven in the next few days."

On Heinze

"Liverpool are opportunists, like the rest of them. He’s our player, that’s the important thing. He’s not Liverpool’s player, despite them going on like he’s their player."

:no
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:28 pm

stmichael wrote:
stapo1000 wrote:Just read on skysports how fergie thinks heinze has done little wrong in this transfer saga and that his position at the club is ok. and he's trying to gulit trip heinze into staying by mentioning how much the club did for him when he had a knee op.

The whole thing is complete double standards.

On Tevez

"We feel he's our player, and we hope that's the case and it's going to be proven in the next few days."

On Heinze

"Liverpool are opportunists, like the rest of them. He’s our player, that’s the important thing. He’s not Liverpool’s player, despite them going on like he’s their player."

:no

To be fair Mike, Fergie did say if they were in the same situation about Gerrard then he'd do the same thing as we have, he said it was all the agents doing.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:32 pm

Got to say this would act as a brilliant smokescreen for another transfer...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion