How has gh turned the club around - Liverpool have gone backwards in 6 yrs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:22 pm

Wouldn't you just love it if EVERY player past and present came out and said exactly what they think of Foolier...... No holds barred............... I'd buy the book ,t shirt , posters and DVD.  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ckay » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:24 pm

If only Moore's felt the same. Fu*k him off.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:42 pm

Those 2 extra games Senegal played (I'm not sure if they went out last 16 or last 8) more than France must have been tough games.

Their 2 players haven't looked good enough for Liverpool but Henry came back from the world cup and has had two belter seasons.

I'm convinced Owen 26 is GH if he says he hasn't had the money, he has spent more than Wenger, he bough Heskey Wenger bought Henry, he bought Traore, Wenger bought Toure.

Nuff said.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:02 pm

I think you are forgetting the following Big Niall:

1. Henry had a dreadful world cup and played fewer games than Diouff and Diao.

2. Senegal played a frantic pressing game which involved Diouff leading the line by running behind the full backs into the corners to make space to allow their goal scoring midfielder, Baba Diop to burst into the box.

3. Diouff and Diao also played in the African Nations Cup in Mali in February 2002, and Senegal reached the final of that tournament which went to extra time and penalties. They had two international tournaments as well as a full domestic season.

Both the Senegalese chaps and Houllier acknowledged last year that they were both knackered from 2002, although that excuse is no longer valid.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1081168901 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:44 pm

yeah but at least he changed the half time pies from chicken and mushroom to asparagus and turkey !
i hate mushrooms
115-1081168901

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion