Get rid of dead weight - Lose underperforming players

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red rhyl fan » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:27 pm

Having read most of the comments following Saturdays appalling loss to Portsmouth, I think most would agree with me. The under-performing, overpaid, passionless bunch of players that are infecting the club should now go. Diouf, Diao, Heskey, Smicer, Biscan, Cheyrou (in fact anyone that speaks french) should be shown the door.

I feel physically sick when I think how much they must be getting paid for playing like this. Not to mention what they are doing to club I have supported since a child. Other clubs used to fear us, now even Harry Redknap is saying he rates a win against Liverpool as second to a draw at Arsenal!!

As for those defenders of Diouf - who does he think he is? I know who he thinks he is - Ryan Giggs, Harry kewell, but he so aint! Works hard? Lots of effort? We used to have players like that in School - run forever, try really hard, were absolutel rubbish and couldnt do anything with the ball...but they tried! Why does he try and beat every single man, before he thinks about crossing the ball. He's pants!!
red rhyl fan

Postby JBG » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:36 pm

The ironic thing was that when GH took over his first mission was to clear away the dead wood of Ruddock, Khvarme, Byronbye, McAteer, Babb, Dundee, Reidle etc. He said that every squad member should be firing on all cylinders.

Now we have as much dead wood as Roy Evans had.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion