Game tonight - Live updates

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:01 pm

mistyred wrote:Roberts this is for current score updates not personal vendetas mate.

Just let us enjoy the commentry ffs :angry:

Its not a personal vendetta I want Benitez to do as well as the next fan does, just clearly its not going to happen :(

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby red or dead » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:01 pm

how many times do we hit the post or the keeper does a great save i am sick of it come on reds just close your eyes and tw@t it in
red or dead

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:01 pm

chumon liverpool we cant go loosing to charlton athletic once again this season..:)
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:03 pm

Blame on David Mores ... If I have a gun ... I will stick the gun on his head and force him to sell his share ..... :angry:
LiverpoolMadman

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:03 pm

Roberts wrote:
KennyisGod....still wrote:so f.uck off then!!! take your whingein and shove it somewhere some1s intrested!! Jeez, footballs for supporters, not twisted t.ossers that always know how to win and f.uck all else. When u get your coachin badge then maybe we'll see the team come good eh?

Now why should I f.uck off then just because I tell the truth about the team, get your head out of your a.rse for f.ucks sake, do you find the current situation acceptable then?

never said I find it acceptable, but I find it understandable. How many clubs (Chelsea apart) can install a new manager, lose half its players for half the season thru injury but still be 5th in the League, 1/4 finals of CL, Final of the Carlin Cup and still in with a good chance of CLK football next season. You may have seen some sh!t over the last few years, but this aint one of them. What you need is a large dose of reality and some1 to knock it into you. Get real, support Benitez (cuz like it or not, your Irish wonderboy aint comin to Anfield) and act like you actually know somethin instead of f.uck all
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:04 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya , the team look good. I think we will win this match.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cricket » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:05 pm

Watching it Live on DEPORTE+3  We are playing well, God knows how we have not scored. So much better than Charlton, We have to watch out for those free kicks into our box though.
cricket

Postby mistyred » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:05 pm

If we loose i am gona be one p1ssed of muthaf*cker,But that will be a different post altogether.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:06 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:
Roberts wrote:
KennyisGod....still wrote:so f.uck off then!!! take your whingein and shove it somewhere some1s intrested!! Jeez, footballs for supporters, not twisted t.ossers that always know how to win and f.uck all else. When u get your coachin badge then maybe we'll see the team come good eh?

Now why should I f.uck off then just because I tell the truth about the team, get your head out of your a.rse for f.ucks sake, do you find the current situation acceptable then?

never said I find it acceptable, but I find it understandable. How many clubs (Chelsea apart) can install a new manager, lose half its players for half the season thru injury but still be 5th in the League, 1/4 finals of CL, Final of the Carlin Cup and still in with a good chance of CLK football next season. You may have seen some sh!t over the last few years, but this aint one of them. What you need is a large dose of reality and some1 to knock it into you. Get real, support Benitez (cuz like it or not, your Irish wonderboy aint comin to Anfield) and act like you actually know somethin instead of f.uck all

I go the games and support the red sh1t on the field sadly :angry:
You call our current position reality? I dont even find it acceptable no, we shouldnt be losing to the likes of Southampton, you may be bought into that bullsh1t but im not.
Its the same old story as I am sure it will be next season.
I will continue to have my say until things change and if you dont like it then............................................You see this pan?
GO AND FRY YOUR @R5E :angry:
82-1074641017

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:06 pm

3 points here, boro drawin.....be a good way to kick start the week.  come on 'pool, 2 goals for the 2nd half. even the radio charlton guys cant understand how its 1-0. Boro losin now btw
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:07 pm

Charlton have kept 5 clean sheets in the last 9 games. Liverpool will score this half.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:08 pm

Listening on e-season. Sounds like a lively start for us second half.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:08 pm

we can forget about the 4th place ... and I think we all wasting our time by telling other poeple how good we are .....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby aco67 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:09 pm

Pompei 2-1 up Yakubu
Beer...........
The cause of......
And solution to..........
All of lifes problems............
aco67

Postby red or dead » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:11 pm

i want us do well so much it hurts but i have watched games at anfield and on the box, so often were we domanate but lose to the other teams one or two shots i just hope i am wrong tonight we cannot afford to lose
red or dead

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion