Game tonight - Live updates

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:48 pm

Half time. We missed too many chances
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:49 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:grow up!! no-one says we accept it, the guys are playin Charlton off the park, but jus cant score. When it wont go in, makes it hard to score you tw@!! Bein as youre only a kid, you probly either wont understand that or even if you did, you wouldnt wanna take some advice from a guy as old as your dad :p

Doesnt mean anything results are that matters accept it, Ive put up with the same old sh1t from the club for years.
I know the score its been the same old thing for many years now :angry:

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:51 pm

so f.uck off then!!! take your whingein and shove it somewhere some1s intrested!! Jeez, footballs for supporters, not twisted t.ossers that always know how to win and f.uck all else. When u get your coachin badge then maybe we'll see the team come good eh?
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:52 pm

Traores had a good game so far. So has Gerrard carra and Morientes, think we need to replace Garcia :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red or dead » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:53 pm

i am only listening on radio city but i havent heard biscan's name once , this is bo@ocks they have had one shot and scored we have outplayed them but we are losing when the hell is are luck going to change how often dose this happen
red or dead

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:54 pm

Bye bye Biscan hes had a sh#t game, and enough for 5 years.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:55 pm

jus noticed your avatar CGGY, very smart, like it :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:56 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:jus noticed your avatar CGGY, very smart, like it :p

:;): Hes the man hes had a crackin first half he really has, Cmon Liverpool, Cmon pompey, Cmon Arsenal :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:58 pm

its winding me up , we should have got at lest 2 goals, we need to take more shots. the team need a kick up the **** at half time
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:58 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:so f.uck off then!!! take your whingein and shove it somewhere some1s intrested!! Jeez, footballs for supporters, not twisted t.ossers that always know how to win and f.uck all else. When u get your coachin badge then maybe we'll see the team come good eh?

Now why should I f.uck off then just because I tell the truth about the team, get your head out of your a.rse for f.ucks sake, do you find the current situation acceptable then?
82-1074641017

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:58 pm

I think now a lot of other club know Liverpool weakness. They just played hard football when they played Liverpool .
LiverpoolMadman

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:59 pm

I'd keep Garcia, he looks lively. He might score. Biscan has been invisible but that is the job he is doing. They should not change that much they are playing well. Need to finish though. We have had many chances, but havnt scored. Morientes should have scored from 4 yards out (saw it again and the goalie made a good save)
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:00 pm

Roberts wrote:
KennyisGod....still wrote:so f.uck off then!!! take your whingein and shove it somewhere some1s intrested!! Jeez, footballs for supporters, not twisted t.ossers that always know how to win and f.uck all else. When u get your coachin badge then maybe we'll see the team come good eh?

Now why should I f.uck off then just because I tell the truth about the team, get your head out of your a.rse for f.ucks sake, do you find the current situation acceptable then?

You cannot blame Benitez for this performance this is our best 11 fit, we have noone on the bench to turn things around, and we have no money, otherwise more players would have been bought.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:00 pm

Roberts this is for current score updates not personal vendetas mate.

Just let us enjoy the commentry ffs :angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:01 pm

man u loosin to arsenal 2-1 at half time :D  :D  chumon u gunners..
i hate the mancs :angry:
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion